Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

919 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Are people here really getting behind Trump because he got shot?

Probably not.

5 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

He's right.

Whatever the level of rationalization, even intellectualization,  people essentially vote for a persona. 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

10 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Are people here really getting behind Trump because he got shot?

I'm new so IDK how common Trump apologists are here but I've come across several. Not sure if it's because he got shot or if they just like him in general. 

As a persona Trump wins over Biden every time.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Joshe said:

There is no getting out of this. If you want to talk about the good things a full-blown, malignant, narcissistic con artist has done, as part of a character analysis, you are lost.

Yeah, I don't want this sentiment getting too popular. It's like people are choosing to find good things he did because they like him as a personality or feel emboldened after he got shot and wanna ride that emotional wave.

Edited by Paradoxed

Posted (edited)

OK boi. Ok tough guy. OK BJ-BJJ Lex:

https://x.com/lexfridman/status/1812605006501024113

BTW I find this telling, yes likely just marketing and galvanizing the right wing, but this shooter was bullied and had mental issues. When I double checked Lex's background he suffered the same issues cuz he different right. I find his judgementalism here like a self snitching moment, like he demonizing his shadow self, basically calling himself a coward and vile too and showing a bit of hypocrisy as well. Take it how you will.  Oh and he has Daddy issues BTW.

Edited by Danioover9000

Someone:

What kind of persona do you think you have?

Trump:

Let me tell you, folks, I have the best persona. It's tremendous, absolutely tremendous. Nobody has a persona like mine. People are always saying, "Donald, your persona is incredible." And you know what? They're right.

@Joshe

1 minute ago, Joshe said:

@Danioover9000 - Yeah, that seems out of character from what I've seen of Lex. 

Glad we cool for the moment. Look here, been hating on that guy, yeah too much, but I am right with some of my takes if you see past the hating right? You or admin or other mods may love him and beat me blue in the face all day trying to defend him, but like I said in the past, I said all of them and meant it. Imma say it and leave it like that, but I swear I have been in this forum for 4 years, and did research on that Lex fella for a couple years, and know what I know, you know what I mean? I'll leave it like that.

BREAKING NEWS: OHIO SENTATOR, J.D. VANCE, HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED TO BE TRUMP'S VICE PRESIDENT

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

OK boi. Ok tough guy. OK BJ-BJJ Lex:

https://x.com/lexfridman/status/1812605006501024113

BTW I find this telling, yes likely just marketing and galvanizing the right wing, but this shooter was bullied and had mental issues. When I double checked Lex's background he suffered the same issues cuz he different right. I find his judgementalism here like a self snitching moment, like he demonizing his shadow self, basically calling himself a coward and vile too and showing a bit of hypocrisy as well. Take it how you will.  Oh and he has Daddy issues BTW.

Haha, Events like this is when masks start falling. Worldwide Shadow Work

I was being sarcastic. Lol. I'm totally gonna look into it. 

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

You or admin or other mods may love him and beat me blue in the face all day trying to defend him

@Danioover9000 I'm new here so IDK what others think but Lex has been on my radar as a manipulator for a while now. When I said his statement was out of character, I meant he broke character from his whole "unity above everything else" perception he likes to peddle. I wouldn't have guessed he'd say "fuck the shooter"

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

My two cents...

Political violence, even against an objectively terrible person, will only make an already bad situation worse. But don't let them change the narrative - Project 2025 and Trump's plans to become a vengeful dictator are still the top story here. 

Let's be real - anyone attending a Trump rally in 2024 is the contemporary American equivalent of a Nazi (note that I wouldn't have made this strong of a claim in 2016 or 2020 - no more plausible deniability anymore about who Trump is and what his intentions are ). Let's not kid ourselves that they'd be denouncing violence if the situation were reversed. From the attack on the Capitol to the thwarted plot to kidnap and execute the governor of my home state of Michigan, MAGA fascists have a proven track record of supporting stochastic terrorism - so long as it's aimed at thier political opponents.

So continue to denounce political violence. But let's be clear - Trump isn't a victim, as he's done more than anyone to cultivate the toxic political environment, and normalization of violence, that we've been living through.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

BREAKING NEWS: OHIO SENTATOR, J.D. VANCE, HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED TO BE TRUMP'S VICE PRESIDENT

I am not sure why he picked Vance. He's not just another white christian man. He's even more of an extreme right-winger than Mike Pence was.

Perhaps, because they felt like they needed to make sure they win Ohio for the electoral college and help Sherrod Brown's GOP opponent win for the US Senate race in Ohio.

It's also probably because of how much more extreme to the far-right the entire Republican/conservative in the US has gotten.

Edited by Hardkill

@Joshe

21 minutes ago, Joshe said:

@Danioover9000 I'm new here so IDK what others think but Lex has been on my radar as a manipulator for a while now. When I said his statement was out of character, I meant he broke character from his whole "unity above everything else" perception he likes to peddle. I wouldn't have guessed he'd say "fuck the shooter"

Well what some people here they'll say nice things about him. Most would be say neutral or may say nice things about him, and the higher ups I felt like more than half only had nice things to say. Me, and about 3 users, years been here, all 4 of us, me, Forestluv, Michael, Matt 8800, few other names I forgot had our suspicions. I was just the more vocal about it and got the most flake as well. But regardless said my piece and moved on, and after saying all that my predictions and suspicions came true, and most of them only can blame themselves for being too nice right? I didn't want to be the guy that said I told you so lads, but I told you so! So here we are I guess.😂🤦‍♀️

But like I been saying, will take a break from this thread, and hope you do too. Too much politics this and that for me. Take care!

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

The will to power is an alleged force which is more fundamental than the will to live, so everyone would share that,

No. Most people have weak will to power, which is why they are nobodies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.