Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Epikur said:

USA is a republic not a democracy. Taat is is why many people support Trump. It is their only chance to get democracy.

They hate Trump on that show. A lot of people have softened to Trump tho. 

I'm not saying this was done, but if Trump faked the assassination because he knew Biden would look weak and lose even more support with his weak response to it, he's a genius.

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Ana softened on Trump that is the point of the vid after years of hitlerising him.

14 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

I'm not saying this was done, but if Trump faked the assassination because he knew Biden would look weak and lose even more support with his weak response to it, he's a genius.

It's almost too good to be true, because it was also way too close to be staged.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no real war with Iran. I mean a serious direct war.

Iran Doesn't want any wars. It cooperates to a certain extent with The US behind the scenes.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@Gennadiy1981

8 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Leo no offense to you but you are extremely biased towards Trump. I mean I get your points and a lot of them are correct but you are being severely biased, like you find all faults in him. 

You went as far as saying he will make an authoritarianism but common in USA it’s not even possible not to mention you have 3 branches of government and even the executive branch is divided into many. Let’s be honest, president does not have so much power within US.

And common give a guy at least some credit, praise him in anything. I remember in your trap video you said that he is charismatic (which made me say that hey Leo gives compliment) but then you said only for those who are not bright. 

Look no person is all bad as well as no person is all good.

And that is the power of bias.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What most rich and powerful people have in common is an outrageous sense of entitlement, self-importance, and will to power. Trump is their avatar. If Trump is wrong, they are wrong, which they cannot admit.

The will to power is an alleged force which is more fundamental than the will to live, so everyone would share that, assuming it's real, not just the rich.

But theirs is structured in such a way as to make them single-mindedly ruthless?

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe Trump starts a war with Iran. You don't know. He's an agent of chaos.

Is he really though? Put aside his media antics and toxic behavior.

Is he actually behaving policy wise any different than the average republican?

We almost started a war with Iran when he assassinated their general, but we now know many top officials in the us and Israel were pushing him to do it, he actually resisted initially.

Some people called him nuts for meeting with the taliban and beginning the process to pull out of afghanidtan, but Biden went ahead and continued it.

Despite people framing him as Putins puppet, he further armed Ukraine.

I would actually prefer if he was a wild card because going against the establishments plans would actually be really good for the world in a lot of ways. For example some leaks show he started to turn on Netanyahu because he felt he was blocking a settlement. But Trumps advisors convinced him to toe the party line. 

Obama was a bit more of a wild card with the Iran deal and normalization with Cuba, clearly a lot of the establishment didn’t want that based on their behavior and after Trump reneged it Biden didn’t go back and undo that. 

Edited by Raze

@Leo Gura I find Owen's take to be a lot more deep, balanced and objective than yours on this one. I doubt that you watched his videos, because in them he actually does state that Trump has all hallmarks of NPD and he is no saint, etc.

Not to mention that he has a lot of connections with people who have high positions in the government (his claim) and he also networks in their circles.

Why don't you actually watch this and tell us what you think? This one was released few hours ago.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Leo no offense to you but you are extremely biased towards Trump. I mean I get your points and a lot of them are correct but you are being severely biased, like you find all faults in him. 

@Gennadiy1981 Maybe this analogy can bring you some clarity:

Imagine if the Devil himself rose from the depths of hell and started doing some good in the world and he won over the hearts and minds of half the population and those people were trying to tell the other half of the population that the Devil really isn't that bad and they should give him credit where credit is due. 

If you can see why, in this analogy, it would be absurd to discuss the virtues of the Devil, then you can understand why people like Leo only discuss Trump's devilry, but if you can't see it, then you just can't understand it. 

ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT SEE THE ACTUAL REALITY WOULD DISCUSS THE VIRTUES OF DEVILRY. 

It's not a matter of bias so much as it is a matter of epistemic failure on the part of the population that extols the virtues of evil, and that failure itself is the very mechanism that allows for Trump to act out his devilry on the world stage, to the detriment of many. 

The masses cannot discern truth from falsehood. If they could, they'd see the devil and condemn it, but they can't, so the devil resides in their midst and they call it good. 

To be "biased towards that which is good" is something you want to be. It's a good thing! 

Edited by Joshe

3 minutes ago, Joshe said:

@Gennadiy1981 Maybe this analogy can bring you some clarity:

Imagine if the Devil himself rose from the depths of hell and started doing some good in the world and he won over the hearts and minds of half the population and those people were trying to tell the other half of the population that the Devil really isn't that bad and they should give him credit where credit is due. 

If you can see why, in this analogy, it would be absurd to discuss the virtues of the Devil, then you can understand why people like Leo only discuss Trump's devilry, but if you can't see it, then you just can't understand it. 

ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT SEE THE ACTUAL REALITY WOULD DISCUSS THE VIRTUES OF DEVILRY. 

It's not a matter of bias so much as it is a matter of epistemic failure on the part of the population that extols the virtues of evil, and that failure itself is the very mechanism that allows for Trump to act out his devilry on the world stage, to the detriment of many. 

The masses cannot discern truth from falsehood. If they could, they'd see the devil and condemn it, but they can't, so the devil resides in their midst and they call it good. 

To be "biased towards that which is good" is something you want to be. It's a good thing! 

Your so-called 'analogy' is too blatant to be useful. There's no Devil as an entity/being, except in the minds of religious fanatics.

People's actions determines their devilry or sainthood and everything in between. If your "Devil" only did good deeds, helped the poor, ended world hunger, and never performed any bad actions, in what way is that "the  Devil", other than in the label you gave it?

May as well call it "the Pizza", for the relevance it has.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, questionreality said:

I find Owen's take to be a lot more deep, balanced and objective than yours on this one. I doubt that you watched his videos, because in them he actually does state that Trump has all hallmarks of NPD and he is no saint, etc.

Owen has to say things like that to make it appear that he's balanced and mature. Unfortunately, this ridiculous tactic works on many people.

Many Trump sympathizers say shit like "Yeah, he's a narcissist and a baby" and then shrug their shoulders and say something stupid like "Trump could have retired and lived out his life in luxury but he didn't because he's got a big heart". 

What is it with people thinking good and evil should be "balanced"? They think it's some sign of higher mind or deeper level of maturity if someone isn't biased AT ALL towards anything. Like Owen's take is superior because he's in the middle?

The issue is people cannot discern truth from falsehood. If you fail to recognize devilry, you will fail to condemn it. 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

The idea that factual truth and malignant disinformation (ie, Trump's Big Lie that he won the 2020 election) deserve equal hearing in the name of 'balance' is destroying American democracy.

Responsible non-partisan journalism requires fact checking. Not just dropping misinformation alongside truths with zero context on which is which.

Epistemologically, I do find it interesting how the far-right have ironically appropriated the most pernicious aspects of postmodern skepticism towards Truth to push their bullshit.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@Merkabah Star

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Don't like that YT guy. Lame and panders too much, don't suggest watching a lot from him.

5 minutes ago, josemar said:

Your so-called 'analogy' is too blatant to be useful. There's no Devil as an entity/being, except in the minds of religious fanatics.

People's actions determines their devilry or sainthood and everything in between. If your "Devil" only did good deeds, helped the poor, ended world hunger, and never performed any bad actions, in what way is that "the  Devil", other than in the label you gave it?

May as well call it "the Pizza", for the relevance it has.

A devil is also a being that cant undestrand the nuances of reality and go on acusing people of being blatant when they never said the devil is a sort of physical being. The devil loves to subvert and distor what people say and loves to take things out of context. And overall the devil have a hard time with text interpretation. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, josemar said:

There's no Devil as an entity/being, except in the minds of religious fanatics.

@josemar

When you say something like, if the devil only does good deeds, you reveal that you do not understand. The devil is inherently incapable of goodwill and good intentions. That's the point. That is why you would not call him virtuous for any amount of good he does. 

Edit: And of course, I thought it went without saying there is no actual devil entity being with horns.

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Owen has to say things like that to make it appear that he's balanced and mature. Unfortunately, this ridiculous tactic works on many people.

Many Trump sympathizers say shit like "Yeah, he's a narcissist and a baby" and then shrug their shoulders and say something stupid like "Trump could have retired and lived out his life in luxury but he didn't because he's got a big heart". 

What is it with people thinking good and evil should be "balanced"? They think it's some sign of higher mind or deeper level of maturity if someone isn't equally biased towards good as they are biased towards evil. Like Owen's take is superior because he's in the middle?

The issue is people cannot discern truth from falsehood. If you fail to recognize devilry, you will fail to condemn it. 

As Leo has taught you, the notions of good and evil are very relative. Some of those that hate Biden also view him as evil, you see? I doubt you actually watched Owen's videos, because there he goes quite deep on the culture war and individualism vs collectivism and how it's related to what has happened over the last years or so.

Instead of parroting Leo as you did with the last sentence, actually try to view things objectively without attachment. It's very easy to place labels of "good", "evil", etc, but actual critical thinking requires a lot of energy. 

What I love about Owen, is that he as a teacher and also in these videos states that he doesn't care weather you are team red/blue hate/love trump, etc. He sees balance in both collectivism, individualism and has friends that are both on the left and the right.

If you cannot find at least few good things in any individual (not just Trump, Biden, etc), it means you are clearly biased and are probably brainwashed if it comes to politics. This applies to both sides.

Edited by questionreality

@Joshe

13 minutes ago, Joshe said:

What is it with people thinking good and evil should be "balanced"? They think it's some sign of higher mind or deeper level of maturity if someone isn't biased AT ALL towards anything. Like Owen's take is superior because he's in the middle?

It's funny because most Trump supporters hates the center or moderates, but they then assume a moderate position when excusing Trump.😂

Since we're talking about Destiny, this video shows how aggressively he debates:

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Take a trip to Russia or China and find out for yourself.

I will 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God