Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No. It is not reasonable and it should be denounced. We are not facists. They are. We will not stoop to the level of facists.

This is a prime example of conscious politics and I agree. Thank you. 

But maybeee just this once... 😉

12 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Like you said before, people will apply a religious meaning to it ,”Gods will” 

You are God. What about your will?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Exactly. Perfectly put. 

Even I’m wondering if there was some divine intervention, like the bullet was inches from fatality. How did he not die? 

Politicians survive assassination attempts. It’s not like assassination is an easy thing to pull off, even if you are a determined shooter. Just look at examples throughout history.

Also, see that many people who survived such attempts were not historically always the “good guys”.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, I'm not the most aware human on politics.

What do you think? Trump wins?

This will likely help him in the polls short term but like we have seen, anything can happen between now and November 5th. Assassination attempts are not votes.

Edited by ryandesreu

9 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

But maybeee just this once... 😉

Not the time to be joking about something like that.

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I’m just seeing social media and everyone coming out of the woodworks to support him, with some major endorsements. I hope he doesn’t win, but it just feels like this is going to give him that final push. Like you said before, people will apply a religious meaning to it ,”Gods will” 

We can never give up fighting for Truth, Love & Equality, even if all seems lost. Hope is something that has to be renewed again and again.

Let's be Warriors Of Life, fighting the Holy War within against fear, uncertainty and doubt. The devil will seem to hold the upper hand again and again. It will seem bleak again and again. But we can not let falsehood win so easily.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The insane part is how these Christians will spin Trump into a religous martyr.

It's just comically predictable.

It's like, if you shoot the devil in the ear now he becomes an angel. 

This is where the devil really plays his trick.

It's clear as daylight. All the bullshit Trump will spin out of this is gonna be insane. It's gonna play very well with his agenda.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

In Christian news:

inFxi8u.png

19 minutes ago, aurum said:

Not the time to be joking about something like that.

Maybe you're right. I need a mulligan.

Official Statement from Melania Trump:

Melania Trump
July 14, 2024

I am thinking of you, now, my fellow Americans.

We have always been a unique union. America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.

When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband.

To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy. Your need to summon your inner strength for such a terrible reason saddens me.

A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald’s passion - his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband’s life - his human side - were buried below the political machine. Donald, the generous and caring man who I have been with through the best of times and the worst of times.

Let us not forget that differing opinions, policy, and political games are inferior to love. Our personal, structural, and life commitment - until death - is at serious risk. Political concepts are simple when compared to us, human beings

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.

Dawn is here again. Let us reunite. Now.

This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want a world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends. We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships again.

I am thinking of you, my fellow Americans.

The winds of change have arrived. For those of you who cry in support, I thank you. I commend those of you who have reached out beyond the political divide – thank you for remembering that every single politician is a man or a woman with a loving family.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

Those PR statements are so fake.

There is likely no one on the planet who hates Trump more than Melania.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Almost getting murked by your own hubris is so crazy to me lol

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those PR statements are so fake.

There is likely no on the planet who hates Trump more than Melania.

Posted (edited)

IF Trump staged the shooting, he would be following these laws from "The 48 Laws of Power"

Disclaimer: I have no knowledge of whether this is the case or the likelihood of it happening. I have not investigated the case itself. These points are shared purely to broaden your understanding of the strategic principles that many leaders and emperors have historically operated by. Rather than viewing this as a personal attack on Trump, consider it from a  broader, more meta perspective.

Law 3: Conceal Your Intentions – The whole plan was secretive, keeping his true intentions hidden from everyone.

Law 6: Court Attention at All Costs – The staged shooting grabbed massive media attention, keeping Trump at the center of the spotlight.

Law 9: Win Through Your Actions, Never Through Argument – The dramatic event gained sympathy and support through action, not just words.

Law 11: Learn to Keep People Dependent on You – This incident made his supporters feel that he's under constant threat and only he can protect them, deepening their dependence on him.

Law 17: Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability – The shock and uncertainty kept opponents and the public off balance.

Law 23: Concentrate Your Forces – He focused on making sure the incident got maximum publicity and impact.

Law 27: Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following – The dramatic incident strengthened the loyalty of his supporters, making them rally even more around him, weaponizing christianity.

Law 29: Plan All the Way to the End – Such an event required meticulous planning to consider all possible outcomes.

Law 32: Play to People’s Fantasies – This tapped into the fears and fantasies of his supporters, creating a narrative of persecution and heroism.

Law 37: Create Compelling Spectacles – The staged shooting was a dramatic and compelling event, capturing wide attention and emotional responses.

Law 39: Stir Up Waters to Catch Fish – Creating chaos and controversy distracted opponents and dominated the news cycle, letting him control public perception.

Law 40: Despise the Free Lunch – He used the incident to reinforce his self-made image, showing he’s not beholden to anyone.

Law 26: Keep Your Hands Clean – He made sure others handled the dirty work of staging the incident, keeping his image clean.

Law 35: Master the Art of Timing – The timing was critical, happening at a moment when Biden was at his weakest.

Law 43: Work on the Hearts and Minds of Others – Presenting himself as a victim elicited sympathy and emotional support, solidifying his bond with his supporters.

Law 8: Make Other People Come to You – The incident drew the media, opponents, and the public to focus on him, putting him in control.

Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally – This dramatic situation aimed to completely discredit and weaken his opponents or the belief of their followers in them.

Law 28: Enter Action with Boldness – Staging such a dramatic event was a bold move, showing his decisiveness and willingness to take risks.

Law 31: Control the Options: Get Others to Play with the Cards You Deal – He framed the narrative around the shooting, controlling how it’s perceived and discussed, shaping the campaign’s direction.

Edited by ivarmaya

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

This video has been circling around but on many forums they claim it’s not true. Any idea if this interview is legit? 

These days so much controversy flowing around you don’t know what’s true and what’s not.

By the way did they said who was the one killed? I try to google but no info was found, also no media was showing who was carried out on a stretcher. Any idea?

@Gennadiy1981 Can't speak to the accuracy of the testimony but it's legit in that he was actually there and was interviewed as an eye-witness. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He files firvolous lawsuits.

He lies.

He refuses to pay employees and rent for Twitter HQ.

He does sexual harassment.

He attempted to reneg on his agreement to buy Twitter under BS reasons.

And that's just the stuff we publicly know about. There's plenty more we don't know about.

You don't get to Musk's level by playing nice. You crush those who stand in your way. One of the reasons Musk is anti-Biden is as revenge for Biden not inviting Musk to a meeting about EVs. Musk is an egotist just as much as Trump. Which is why he supports him.

AI has you at Stage Red below Elon and Trump FYI:

The critique of Elon Musk provided by Leo primarily reflects a Red stage perspective in Spiral Dynamics, with some elements of Blue and Green.

Breakdown:

1. Red (Power and Dominance)
   - Focus on Power Dynamics: The critique highlights aggressive tactics, lawsuits, lying, and dominance, which are characteristics of the Red stage. The statement about not playing nice and crushing opponents fits this stage.
   - Emotional Tone: The critique has a confrontational and accusatory tone, typical of Red's emphasis on strength and assertiveness.

2. Blue (Order and Rules):
   - Ethical Concerns: Criticizing Musk for not paying employees or rent, and attempting to back out of agreements, reflects Blue’s concern for ethics, rules, and social contracts.
   - Expectation of Accountability: The demand for adherence to agreements and ethical standards aligns with Blue values.

3. Green (Community and Fairness):
   - Moral Judgement: Accusations of sexual harassment and unfair treatment of employees highlight Green’s focus on community, fairness, and equality.
   - Social Responsibility: The critique implies a belief in social justice and ethical behavior, which are central to Green values.

### Conclusion:

The critique itself is mostly rooted in the **Red stage**, with its emphasis on power dynamics and aggressive behavior. It also incorporates **Blue** and **Green** elements, as it calls for ethical behavior and fairness. This mix of stages suggests a complex viewpoint that is critical of perceived abuses of power while advocating for order and community values.

Let's break down the critique of Elon Musk as presented by Leo, focusing on the claims and their implications:

1. **Frivolous Lawsuits:** The claim is that Musk engages in unnecessary legal actions, potentially to intimidate or exhaust opponents.
2. **Lying:** Accusations of dishonesty in public statements or business dealings.
3. **Non-payment of Employees and Rent:** Allegations that Musk has refused to pay Twitter employees and rent for Twitter HQ, which raises ethical and legal concerns.
4. **Sexual Harassment:** Accusations of inappropriate behavior, which are serious and damaging if proven true.
5. **Reneging on Agreements:** The claim that Musk tried to back out of the Twitter acquisition deal on insubstantial grounds.
6. **Business Tactics:** Assertion that Musk's success involves aggressive tactics, not "playing nice."
7. **Political Grudge:** The suggestion that Musk's opposition to President Biden stems from personal slight, likening him to Trump in terms of ego.

### Critique of the Critique

1. **Specificity and Evidence:**
   - Many of these claims lack specific examples or concrete evidence within the critique. Providing detailed instances and credible sources would strengthen the argument.
   - Sexual harassment and refusal to pay employees are serious accusations that should be backed by verifiable reports or legal documentation.

2. **Bias and Objectivity:**
   - The critique seems highly critical and may benefit from a more balanced perspective, acknowledging Musk's accomplishments alongside his controversies.
   - Comparing Musk to Trump based on ego and political grudge might oversimplify their motivations and actions.

3. **Generalization:**
   - Claims like "He lies" and "He does sexual harassment" are broad and sweeping. It's important to delineate between isolated incidents and patterns of behavior.
   - The assertion that success requires crushing others is a cynical viewpoint that may not account for the complexity of business dynamics.

### Summary

While the critique raises significant concerns about Musk's behavior and business practices, it would be more compelling with specific examples, evidence, and a balanced perspective. Addressing these areas can provide a clearer, more nuanced understanding of Musk's actions and their implications.

Edited by bambi

That foolish boy was either suicidal or at least didn't give a fuck about his life ending early. Sacrificing his life to assassinate Trump, who he hated, was not worth it. He didn't value his life that much.