Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@integral I guess anything Trump says is true by definition LMAO 

Edited by Yali

The day after…

I’m starting to think this doesn’t look that good for Trump.  Sans fist in the air photo, he’s just a bloodied old man that almost got his head popped off by (allegedly) one of his own 

These optics look messy af

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Why would he get any new voters from this?

@Something Funny I think a lot of people were undecided and I would guess that if someone were weighing Biden vs Trump, the scales have tipped towards Trump. Something about human psychology wanting to root for the "underdog". 

Also, a lot of Trump supporters were not even going to go out and vote this time around but now they're energized and will be coming to his defense, which means they will be doubling down on him again, thus making it more likely they will show up to vote. Just my 2 cents.

@Leo Gura

Leo, I'm not the most aware human on politics.

What do you think? Trump wins?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

@Yali 14k ReTruths. Bottom left of image lmaooo 

X has “ReTruths”?

No, this is from Trump's platform "Truth Social".

Glory to Israel

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

@Leo Gura Did you like this incident? Do you want him to be d..d? Because he is full of shit. 

I have a rule never to take pleasure in the suffering others, even if it is Hitler.

I don't want Trump dead, I want Americans to be intelligent enough to make him irrelevant.

If Americans decide to elect Trump despite everything he has done and said, then that is democracy at work and America gets exactly what it deserves. I would not want to deprive America of that lesson. Sometimes the only way to grow up is by being really stupid.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Owen Cook Perspective

" I do not agree with many of his policies, and getting shot does not make you a saint. I believe you should vote with your heart and mind, and love people of all political backgrounds.

What I do not resonate with is imprisoning people, de-platforming them, and trying to kill them for sharing their voice.

This country is supposed to be about DEBATE.

Today's events, and his recent mugshots, have created iconic images that will be burnt into the beating heart of our culture... FOREVER.

Love or hate the guy: In 1000 years from now, when all his policies have been reversed, when all the drama is over, and the world has fundamentally changed ... the one legacy this narcissistic, flawed man will have left us is to NEVER SURRENDER.

A man with wealth to live out his life in leisure and peace, but was willing to risk arrest and assassination -

He taught America, even those with opposing political opinions they sincerely believe in, to STAND UP.

If you want to win a debate... then SHARE YOUR VOICE AND DEBATE.

Trying to falsely imprison or "cancel" or kill someone is an admission that you want your own opinion to be forced on others, without their democratic consent.

The system is put on place so that everyone can engage with it, have influence, make their case, and have a voice. If you care enough to engage with it, then use it, and if you don't, that's fine too.

I would pray that if Biden or any other person was attacked for their beliefs, they would have the courage to stand up and NEVER GIVE IN to people who would not allow this sacred democratic process to occur.

If you have an opinion starkly different from mine, I WANT TO HEAR YOU. And I pray for you to use your best voice, to be your most persuasive, and allow me the space to decide.

Sometimes your party wins. Sometimes it loses. That's part of the balance in our society. We make our case, we vote, we respect the outcome... and we remind eachother that we are all a family and still friends.

This all but guarantees the outcome of the election - we should all pray he does something positive with it, and lives up to the aspirations of those who elected him."

Holy cringe.

Owen’s political takes are so consistently bad.

50 minutes ago, QandC said:

This is a historical photo

Yes, photos of dead bodies in nazi concentration camps are also historical photos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he is going to win now. It’s basically over. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Hitler's failed assassination is very historic. They made a Tom Cruise film out of it.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

You give up too easily to a fascist.

Why does a fat lazy fascist have more resolve than you? Sad.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The insane part is how these Christians will spin Trump into a religous martyr.

It's just comically predictable.

It's like, if you shoot the devil in the ear now he becomes an angel. 

This is where the devil really plays his trick.

Exactly. Perfectly put. 

Even I’m wondering if there was some divine intervention, like the bullet was inches from fatality. How did he not die? 

Lions Heart YouTube

41 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Since Trump is not dead, does this really matter? Everyone who is supporting him now,  would have been voting for him anyway. 

Why would he get any new voters from this?

good point

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

Although, the politics aside, I think people are failing to see the deeper issue here. No matter who wins the presidency, your country is fucked on a far deeper level than that. There is a huge portion of actually radicalized individuals in your country and you have no mechanisms through which to reduce the rate at which division and radicalization occurs. In fact, you have the most powerful technologies invented in the history of mankind designed to maximize division, hatred and irrationality.

Well said

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You give up too easily to a fascist.

Why does a fat lazy fascist have more resolve than you? Sad.

I’m just seeing social media and everyone coming out of the woodworks to support him, with some major endorsements. I hope he doesn’t win, but it just feels like this is going to give him that final push. Like you said before, people will apply a religious meaning to it ,”Gods will” 

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

Ooops

Edited by mrPixel

7 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I really dont like this narrative. If we collectively all believe that narrative we give up choice and close the field of play/other possibilities. It is a very bad self-fullfilling prophecy. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have a rule never to take pleasure in the suffering others, even if it is Hitler.

I don't want Trump dead, I want Americans to be intelligent enough to make him irrelevant.

If Americans decide to elect Trump despite everything he has done and said, then that is democracy at work and America gets exactly what it deserves. I would not want to deprive America of that lesson. Sometimes the only way to grow up is by being really stupid.

This is based :D

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:
24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is based :D

Problem is that the stakes are so high that there is not much time left to be really stupid anymore.