Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Owen did say he disagrees with Trump on some issues….like the vaccines and lockdowns. Man he has lost the plot. 

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Owen did say he disagrees with Trump on some issues….like the vaccines and lockdowns.

Haha, that's even worse.

This is like, "I disagree with some of Hitler's policies. Like when he gave free school lunches to the Nazi youth."

That's criticizing Trump for doing the responsible thing any normal President would do.

Criticism from below not above. The criticism from above is that Trump was too slow and negligent in taking action on Covid, and fueling anti-vax conspiracy theories.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, erik8lrl said:

https://x.com/MarioNawfal/status/1812386960985477177
This guy predicted the whole shooting event up to the exact details 3 months ago.
Also saying that the US economy will crash worse than The Great Depression after Trump wins this election

This is insane!

1E658E9B-CC71-4971-9A15-F129C12AEBE1.jpeg

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice something, everyone who is an egotist has a soft spot for Trump.

This is a very interesting take. So it’s not that Trump lies, bullshits and play on people’s weak spots to get approval? It’s also being an egotist is what makes someone endorse Trump?

I’ve got many family members which I can call egotistical in their lives, but I’ve assumed that they got on the Trump case because he lies about things that tickles their emotions.

@Leo Gura Yeah they critique Trump only for the one good thing he did lmao. Operation warp speed was actually good.

"Really on fire for Jesus", Lol.

These Christians are so full of shit.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Happy Lizard said:

This is a very interesting take. So it’s not that Trump lies, bullshits and play on people’s weak spots to get approval? It’s also being an egotist is what makes someone endorse Trump?

It's both.

Trump appeals to two different groups of people:

• Stage Blue religous fools
  • Stage Orange capitalist libertarian power-hungry, egotistical, narcissitic, greedy, sex-hungry, masculine-hungry materialistic wolves

I’ve got many family members which I can call egotistical in their lives, but I’ve assumed that they got on the Trump case because he lies about things that tickles their emotions.

They just like him because he tells them what they want to hear.

Fascism is all appeal to base emotions and needs.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Joshe said:

I wonder if Owen is just a capitalist wolf or is he really this stupid? 

He says something like "Trump could have went and lived out his life in leisure and peace but he'd rather fight for what he believes in".

Is Owen really that blind or is he cultivating an audience? What is going on here? 

“These photos will be rallying points for thousands of years to come”

lmfao Owen get out of town 

11 minutes ago, integral said:

This is insane!

1E658E9B-CC71-4971-9A15-F129C12AEBE1.jpeg

It's not insane because it's not what happened. His eardrum didn't bust, he ear was literally hit. He didn't fall on his knees to worship the Lord either.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It's not insane because it's not what happened. His eardrum didn't bust, he ear was literally hit. He didn't fall on his knees to worship the Lord either.

The insane part is how these Christians will spin Trump into a religous martyr.

It's just comically predictable.

It's like, if you shoot the devil in the ear now he becomes an angel. 

This is where the devil really plays his trick.

Edited by Leo Gura

Saint Trump. He needs to be blessed by the pope with holy water. Hopefully it doesn’t burn his skin.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump appeals to two different groups of people:

• Stage Blue religous fools
  • Stage Orange capitalist libertarian power-hungry, egotistical, narcissitic, greedy, sex-hungry, masculine-hungry materialistic wolves

It sounds like the worst of the two stages! I don't think it's only Trump, but the Western political reality nowadays. We may be getting into a mixed stage where big greedy corporations ally with fascists, and not in third-world countries. It's going to be bad.

42 minutes ago, integral said:

This guy predicted the whole shooting event up to the exact details 3 months ago.

If he guessed that Trump would be shot in his ear, that's crazy precise for a medium or whatever that man is. Respect.

Edited by Hatfort

14 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

output-onlinejpgtools.jpg

This is a historical photo

- Enter your fear and you are free -

Posted (edited)

American politics is a play. They say they were going to arrest trump for 4 years and right before the election they found a hidden rule that says trump can't be put in prison for what hes done and they just ignored that the whole time. Now this. The country is not being run by the people. Its both sides working together for control of the strongest country. I heard that the ex ceo of pepsi is head of military. The country is being run by faceless corporation. They are pushing narratives and dividing the people while making secrete plays from the top.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The insane part is how these Christians will spin Trump into a religous martyr.

It's just comically predictable.

It's like, if you shoot the devil in the ear now he becomes an angel. 

This is where the devil really plays his trick.

And it is not that Trump's persona is religiously deceptive in the first place. If you believe Trump cares a shit about God or Jesus, you actively want yourself deceived. This is like failing the first-grade exam on deception by public figures.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

5fKNfTm.png

The perfect opportunity for Trump to pretend like he has any sort of genuine relationship with “god”. He probably didn’t even write that post.

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

@Yali 14k ReTruths. Bottom left of image lmaooo 

X has “ReTruths”?

Edited by integral

Since Trump is not dead, does this really matter? Everyone who is supporting him now,  would have been voting for him anyway. 

Why would he get any new voters from this?