Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

@gambler neither do you 

I agree. I don’t know his motives or his political affiliation. 

Edited by gambler

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, integral said:

Trump just faced death for the first time. Can he experience PTSD and trauma from this?

He’s human, so he’s traumatized on some level, but my guess is it’s suppressed or repressed and we’ll never see it and he’ll never acknowledge it.

He’s probably starting to feel invincible. He had 6 or 7 humans shield him with their own bodies and then other members of that human shield team quickly and efficiently kill his attacker. What would a malignant narcissist do with that experience? 

IMO, his ego will use the experience to further assert his power and justify his devilry and that’s what we’ll see rather than a broken psyche. 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

This makes him and his Christian Nationalist supporters all the more dangerous.

When the assassintion on Hitler failed, he used it to proclaim himself saved by God and that God endorsed his devil ways. That's exactly what MAGA will do, making them even more blind with zealotry.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wonder if Owen is just a capitalist wolf or is he really this stupid? 

He says something like "Trump could have went and lived out his life in leisure and peace but he'd rather fight for what he believes in".

Is Owen really that blind or is he cultivating an audience? What is going on here? 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When the assassintion on Hitler failed, he used it to proclaim himself saved by God and that God endorsed his devil ways. That's exactly what MAGA will do, making them even more blind with zealotry.

In this case, the only thing worse than succeeding in the assassination attempt might have been failing at the assassination attempt. I don't know if something could have happened to give Trump more political advantage.

Although, the politics aside, I think people are failing to see the deeper issue here. No matter who wins the presidency, your country is fucked on a far deeper level than that. There is a huge portion of actually radicalized individuals in your country and you have no mechanisms through which to reduce the rate at which division and radicalization occurs. In fact, you have the most powerful technologies invented in the history of mankind designed to maximize division, hatred and irrationality.

As I said, what is occuring here is worse than the threat of climate change, because this issue makes the resolving of any complex problem mankind faces, like climate change, impossible. Everything gets politicized, and there is no solution even in sight. It is getting worse and worse and you are doing nothing about it instead of playing into the rat race of who wins the presidency. 

At this point, that doesn't even matter, you are on a terrible trajectory irrespective of who wins.

Glory to Israel

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have Christian family members who are in the thick of the right-wing movement but we don't talk about politics. I get the sense they are super-energized and since it's Sunday, they're preparing to congregate in their churches and if I had to guess, today will be the day Trump's spell will take hold of them unlike ever before. Up till now, my mom has avoided the Trump cult but today might be the day she joins. 

It's hard to see how we're not completely fucked here. 

h8d5CAY.png

Edited by Joshe

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

37 minutes ago, Joshe said:

He says something like "Trump could have went and lived out his life in leisure and peace but he'd rather fight for what he believes in".

Is Owen really that blind or is he cultivating an audience? What is going on here? 

Why do so many thinkers suddenly become idiots when it comes to real-life events? It is like they suddenly lose 50% of their IQ.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, erik8lrl said:

This guy predicted the whole shooting event up to the exact details 3 months ago.

This Christian nutjob, Tucker Carlson, or anyone else people are saying accurately predicted this shouldn't be given credit for anything, especially intelligence. 

If you could collect the millions or billions of ideas and imaginings from all Christians on the planet, one of those imaginings might manifest. 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Scholar said:

the only thing worse than succeeding in the assassination attempt might have been failing at the assassination attempt.

In this case failing is far worse because Trump will double down his revenge against anyone who opposes him, if he is reelected.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Joshe
Yeah, remote viewing is pretty real too.
They could be doing it while associating it with Christianity.   

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

Notice something, everyone who is an egotist has a soft spot for Trump. This includes Owen, Musk, and many business executives. What they findamentally like about Trump is that he is a mirror of their own narcissism, manipulations, exploits, and will to power.

What most rich and powerful people have in common is an outrageous sense of entitlement, self-importance, and will to power. Trump is their avatar. If Trump is wrong, they are wrong, which they cannot admit.

In this sense Trump perfectly represents the profound problems of excessive Stage Orange. Anyone who is stuck in excess Orange will think Trump is great and admirable. Which is most of the business community and of course the pickup community. How else could a guy who chases women for 20 years think?

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In this case failing is far worse because Trump will double down his revenge against anyone who opposes him, if he is reelected.

That's not guaranteed. However, if he had been killed, the Trump voters could have gone completely unhinged. That could have put you down a trajectory from which it would be near impossible to recover from.

Glory to Israel

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice something, everyone who is an egotist has a soft spot for Trump. This includes Owen, Musk, and many business executives. What they findamentally like about Trump is that he is a mirror of their own narcissism, manipulations, exploits, and will to power.

What most rich and powerful people have in common is an outrageous sense of entitlement, self-importance, and will to power. Trump is their avatar. If Trump is wrong, they are wrong, which they cannot admit.

Most of those people rallying behind Trump were big time democrats a while back.

@Leo Gura how can someone as intelligent as Elon musk not see trump’s crooked character?

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

That's not guaranteed.

I guarantee it.

However, if he had been killed, the Trump voters could have gone completely unhinged.

They would have been angry, but they would be powerless.

MAGA is totally powerless without Trump in office. It doesn't matter what MAGA does. What matters is if Trump holds legal office.

You shouldn't be worried about Trump losing. You should be worried about Trump winning.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura how can someone as intelligent as Elon musk not see trump’s crooked character?

Musk is immature. His intelligence is limited to success achieved through cold-blooded ruthlessness.

The reason Musk is so rich and powerful is because he is ruthless and shameless. That's how one attains power in America. Being immoral is not a bug, it's a feature in the Orange corporate world.

If Musk cared about morality and fairness he could not be as rich, powerful, and famous as he is. Musk's #1 priority is his own power. That distorts his intelligence.

Edited by Leo Gura