Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

919 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I expect you here to adhere to principles of conscious poltlitics.

@Leo GuraMaybe he was resentful that Trump grabbed his mother by the pussy

🤡🤡🤡

@gambler Stop with the What aboutism. I expect better from the left. Left should not become the right. But they're doing the same but worse 

Trump will surge in the polls. So much so that Biden will be losing by too much, at which point he will finally drop out. Then a strong Trump will face a decent Democrat. It will probably be a close run. 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, trenton said:

The paradox of evil is that calling others evil helps to justify doing evil things to them. You become evil in fighting evil and become what you condemn. 

Very well said.

Edited by Brittany

At this point it's better Biden doesn't quit, because no replacement is going to beat the hero and martyr that survived an assassination attempt. So better to sacrifice the old man with no future, than burn another candidate in a lost cause.

So Biden, go for it! (you decrepit SoaB)

"When I criticize a sistem, they think I criticize them - & that is of course because they fully accept the system and identify themselfs with it"

Thomas Merton

When you tell people that eh entire political system is rigged and voting is just another act of consent to give your power away, the cognitive dissonance is too strong and you you´re intantly written off. The system itself have a immune response that works througth people. Eevn those who are "awakened" or "truthers" 

Free thinking is seen as a virus within the system. It will be attacked instantly because the survival of the system depends on our participation. In our society, the immune response attack is typicaly directed towards ones character. is not that people dont see it. is that they have to reamain in denial about it otherwise the entire facade falls away. The implications of facing the truth of this world will be too grand for many to handle.

Imagine being so limited in your understanding of Self and how this game works, that you really belive voting for a puppet in a rigged system will change the said rigged system.

"In politics nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way "

Franklin D Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Tech36363 said:

@gambler Stop with the What aboutism. I expect better from the left. Left should not become the right. But they're doing the same but worse 

You don’t even know the political affiliation of the shooter. Wait until verified information comes out before creating a narrative for the shooter’s motives. 

Jheez literal centimeters away from taking out the us republican nominee live on TV.

Apparently it was a no scope as well.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

6 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

it was some radicalized person who went off the deep end man… the government and secret service arent this grandiose entity that can stop everything and their was distractions by the barn from people saying LOOK A SHOOTER so the SS was prob all looking at them like wtf and he got a shot off, its prob more like 90% real and 10% inside job but id say even lower for inside job, lets look at reality and common sense

I agree. With the latest news I’d put it at 95%. 

2 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

@Leo GuraMaybe he was resentful that Trump grabbed his mother by the pussy

🤡🤡🤡

When the shoe fits.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

100% looks like a reddit mod. Looks like some of the smelly wierdos in my Computer Science classes.

Edited by EdgeGod900

I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It seems God likse things spicy hot. They say Hitler almost died during ww1 too. Does the univerese likes to protect devils?

xD

It really seems God loves devils more than it loves angels. In my home country, there's a saying "Bad weed is difficult to kill.". Trump clearly demonstrated this. He was extremely lucky that the shooter aimed just two inches differently. Otherwise, Trump's right eye and brain would have exploded.

Shinzo Abe, the former Prime Minister of Japan, wasn't as lucky. His shooter's bullets literally punctured his heart. Shinzo Abe was not an angel, but if you compare him to Trump in terms of spewing falsehoods and level of self-responsibility, Abe was surely more angelic. xD

But I like the way Trump got up and raised his fist while shouting "Trump" (or was it "fuck"?). That was a display of strength, which is a characteristic of a good leader.

Trump just faced death for the first time. Can he experience PTSD and trauma from this?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

29 minutes ago, integral said:

Trump just faced death for the first time. Can he experience PTSD and trauma from this?

No, because he will transfer any trauma he obtained from this to others via bullying them in various ways. This is one of the ways devils survive trauma or any form of evil, by simply shamelessly transferring their shit to others. This evil way resembles the movie "The Ring" which was release when I was a teenager.

In that movie, when somebody watches the "curse videotape", the telephone rings, signifying a curse has been inflicted on the watcher. The curse is fulfilled in seven days by a malicious ghost, who emotionally and physically tortures the cursed person to death. However, if that same person makes another person watch the videotape, then the original person is freed from the curse and survives. The curse is still present, just transferred to the other person. After seven days, the other person ends up being tortured and murdered by the malicious ghost.

Movie Description by CHatGPT:

"The Ring" is a horror film released in 2002, directed by Gore Verbinski. The movie is a remake of the 1998 Japanese horror film "Ringu," which was based on the novel by Koji Suzuki. "The Ring" follows a journalist who investigates a mysterious videotape that causes anyone who watches it to die seven days later. The film stars Naomi Watts and became quite popular, contributing to the surge of interest in Japanese horror remakes in Hollywood.

Posted (edited)

Trump is the Godfather of PTSD. He gives it to everyone else but there’s no way can he get it himself.

Too narcissistic to get a PTSD :D

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

34 minutes ago, integral said:

@enchanted 

Absolutely. But better let some veterans speak who were close to death.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Btw guys, have you discussed the option that perhaps he ordered the shot himself? And it went exactly how he planned.

Now he got his enemies looking much worse to the public.

I mean the guy is extremely desperate to win, otherwise his life is gone anyways, so.

”Desperate times requires desperate measures”.

@enchanted 

Miguel This makes no sense. I don't even want to make it clear to you.Just think this through and you should realize yourself.

Please be grounded in reality.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

@gambler neither do you 

I agree. I don’t know his motives or his political affiliation. 

Edited by gambler