Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It will be interesting to see what the shooter's background was. What were his politics, if any?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Ugh, I don't even know what to expect anymore. If Trump was killed, would that kill or embolden the movement? Is the far right a hydra? Cut one head off two more grow back? American politics is the ultimate speeding train.

16 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Remember you guys… this is all a dream and we’re all one including Trump 

Trump is going to make your dream miserable.

Edited by Staples

God and I worked things out

Just now, Staples said:

Ugh, I don't even know what to expect anymore. If Trump was killed, would that kill or embolden the movement? Is the far right a hydra? Cut one head off two more grow back? American politics is the ultimate speeding train, no one is in control anymore, or ever was perhaps.

Trump is going to make your dream miserable.

This attempt, whether it failed or didn’t — is very bad.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Staples said:

Trump was killed, would that kill or embolden the movement?

It would certainly harm the movement. No one to replace him.

Edited by Leo Gura

Owen Cook Perspective

" I do not agree with many of his policies, and getting shot does not make you a saint. I believe you should vote with your heart and mind, and love people of all political backgrounds.

What I do not resonate with is imprisoning people, de-platforming them, and trying to kill them for sharing their voice.

This country is supposed to be about DEBATE.

Today's events, and his recent mugshots, have created iconic images that will be burnt into the beating heart of our culture... FOREVER.

Love or hate the guy: In 1000 years from now, when all his policies have been reversed, when all the drama is over, and the world has fundamentally changed ... the one legacy this narcissistic, flawed man will have left us is to NEVER SURRENDER.

A man with wealth to live out his life in leisure and peace, but was willing to risk arrest and assassination -

He taught America, even those with opposing political opinions they sincerely believe in, to STAND UP.

If you want to win a debate... then SHARE YOUR VOICE AND DEBATE.

Trying to falsely imprison or "cancel" or kill someone is an admission that you want your own opinion to be forced on others, without their democratic consent.

The system is put on place so that everyone can engage with it, have influence, make their case, and have a voice. If you care enough to engage with it, then use it, and if you don't, that's fine too.

I would pray that if Biden or any other person was attacked for their beliefs, they would have the courage to stand up and NEVER GIVE IN to people who would not allow this sacred democratic process to occur.

If you have an opinion starkly different from mine, I WANT TO HEAR YOU. And I pray for you to use your best voice, to be your most persuasive, and allow me the space to decide.

Sometimes your party wins. Sometimes it loses. That's part of the balance in our society. We make our case, we vote, we respect the outcome... and we remind eachother that we are all a family and still friends.

This all but guarantees the outcome of the election - we should all pray he does something positive with it, and lives up to the aspirations of those who elected him."

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would certainly harm the movement. No one to replace him.

What is his movement? His own ego? @Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@CARDOZZO Owen thinks Andrew Tate was just a misunderstood self-help guru, like his pal Julien. It's cute to look for the positive in Trump. Sure, there's lessons conscious people can learn from Trump in what not to do, but the overall impact on society is a massive loss having him around.

I would say it's a big lack of awareness on Owen's part to tell the unconscious masses to stand-up unconditionally for what they 'believe' in. That's how you create people who are stuck in dysfunctional thought. 

Owen idolizes people with an unbreakable frame, which ironically are people with a form of poor social calibration.

Edited by Staples

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

Sure, the reality could just be what it appears on the surface to be, which is an assassination attempt on Trump. 

No one would be considering conspiracies if it were the pope who got shot. This is what you get when you have a character this low at the top of the chain. 

Some points I consider important are: 

• Trump and the GOP just hit the political lottery.
    • Their base is now energized like never before.
    • Donations will soar.
    • A ton of those people who were on the fence are now decided.
  • It was reported yesterday that Trump was pissed that Biden was getting all the spotlight, even though it was bad press, Trump was jealous. 
    • I could see Roger Stone and Steve Bannon gizzing their pants fantasizing over this tactic.
    • Trump was mad he didn't have enough of the limelight. Now he has all he could ever ask for.
    • Trump just became more famous today than he ever has been. This is the best day of his life.  
  • Biden finally started unloading on Trump and energizing his base like I've never seen in a fiery speech last night. He actually energized people for the first time.
    • Just as effective attacks against Trump got off the ground, they've come to a halt and future attacks will be less aggressive. 

Potential scenarios:

• Legit assassination attempt from anti-Trump camp
  • Staged by Trump and company for political gain
  • A failed assassination from those in power
  • A staged failed political assassination by those in power

That's the extent of my speculation. I probably put it at 55% legit but it's most certainly within the realm of possibility this was staged either by Trump and company or someone who stands to benefit from it. 

it was some radicalized person who went off the deep end man… the government and secret service arent this grandiose entity that can stop everything and their was distractions by the barn from people saying LOOK A SHOOTER so the SS was prob all looking at them like wtf and he got a shot off, its prob more like 90% real and 10% inside job but id say even lower for inside job, lets look at reality and common sense

If Trump is assassinated then assassination can become normalized and part of American culture and your opponent is going to use it against you, next will be Bernie Sanders… winning this way can cause disfunction within society.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It will be interesting to see what the shooter's background was. What were his politics, if any?

I would bet it's a crazy loner left-wing.

Here in Brazil, we had one of those with Bolsonaro in 2018.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Trying to falsely imprison or "cancel" or kill someone is an admission that you want your own opinion to be forced on others, without their democratic consent.

No one is trying to falsely imprison him. He is in fact a criminal. What is false is him being given a get out of jail free card.

It is laughable to speak of democractic consent here because Trump has and will continue to undermine democracy. He is the one operating without democratic consent by calling elections stolen and planning coups.

The system is put on place so thnat everyone can engage with it, have influence, make their case, and have a voice.

And Trump is hell-bent on undoing that system.

this sacred democratic process to occur.

Tell that to Trump and MAGA.

This all but guarantees the outcome of the election - we should all pray he does something positive with it, and lives up to the aspirations of those who elected him."

This is a joke. He will certainly not do something positive with it.

This is like praising Hitler for not surrendering and "hopefully he will do something positive." No! Trump told you already he plans to be dictator on day one. And everyone on his team supports that. He already orchestrated a failed coup. In most countries he would be improsoned or executed for that, and rightly so.

An authoritarian is an authoritarian. This is clear. There is no two sides here. Don't gaslight us with both-sideism or appeals to democracy. MAGA does not give a fuck about democracy. That is the issue at hand. Nothing else.

And it doesn't guarantee anything. Nothing about the election has materially changed. Trump is still the same dumb egotistical authortatian he has always been. Don't act like he must win. It is not hard to call out Trump's bullshit and dangerous ways despite this assassination attempt. The assassination makes no difference in terms of Trump's dangerous and corrupt influence on democracy.

All of these pro-capitalist, libertarian Trump enablers are full of shit. No better than the capitalist class who enabled Hitler.

Edited by Leo Gura

By the way don’t accuse me of conspiracy and I hate conspiracy but if you watch the tape when the shooting occurred, after the second shot Trump checked his ear and looked at his hand, there was no blood on the hand and then he immediately went down. Then all SS rushed to him when he was down and later one when they picked him up he had blood on ear. 

Sorry I keep rewatching this tape over and over and every time you learn something new.

The paradox of evil is that calling others evil helps to justify doing evil things to them. You become evil in fighting evil and become what you condemn. If you want to be good, then start by critically examining your judgements of what you see as evil. Notice how you wish harm in such people.

Good luck in being good.

3 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

By the way don’t accuse me of conspiracy and I hate conspiracy but if you watch the tape when the shooting occurred, after the second shot Trump checked his ear and looked at his hand, there was no blood on the hand and then he immediately went down. Then all SS rushed to him when he was down and later one when they picked him up he had blood on ear. 

Life is no movie, blood may take a few seconds to pour out. 

There is no denying, guys, this shit is real, people are dead. 

Just now, Gennadiy1981 said:

Sorry I keep rewatching this tape over and over and every time you learn something new.

It takes a while for blood to reach the spot of a gun shot wound. It's like when you get cut, you don't immediately bleed - it takes a second.

When I have hunted mule deer in the States it is the same. You can shoot a perfect vital shot into their lungs and heart and they will run very far before bleeding. 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

20 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Owen Cook Perspective

" I do not agree with many of his policies, and getting shot does not make you a saint. I believe you should vote with your heart and mind, and love people of all political backgrounds.

What I do not resonate with is imprisoning people, de-platforming them, and trying to kill them for sharing their voice.

This country is supposed to be about DEBATE.

Today's events, and his recent mugshots, have created iconic images that will be burnt into the beating heart of our culture... FOREVER.

Love or hate the guy: In 1000 years from now, when all his policies have been reversed, when all the drama is over, and the world has fundamentally changed ... the one legacy this narcissistic, flawed man will have left us is to NEVER SURRENDER.

A man with wealth to live out his life in leisure and peace, but was willing to risk arrest and assassination -

He taught America, even those with opposing political opinions they sincerely believe in, to STAND UP.

If you want to win a debate... then SHARE YOUR VOICE AND DEBATE.

The system is put on place so that everyone can engage with it, have influence, make their case, and have a voice. If you care enough to engage with it, then use it, and if you don't, that's fine too.

I would pray that if Biden or any other person was attacked for their beliefs, they would have the courage to stand up and NEVER GIVE IN to people who would not allow this sacred democratic process to occur.

If you have an opinion starkly different from mine, I WANT TO HEAR YOU. And I pray for you to use your best voice, to be your most persuasive, and allow me the space to decide.

Sometimes your party wins. Sometimes it loses. That's part of the balance in our society. We make our case, we vote, we respect the outcome... and we remind eachother that we are all a family and still friends.

Owen's politics are horrible. 

Just now, trenton said:

The paradox of evil is that calling others evil helps to justify doing evil things to them. You become evil in fighting evil and become what you condemn. If you want to be good, then start by critically examining your judgements of what you see as evil. Notice how you wish harm in such people.

Good luck in being good.

Exactly. Any evil against Trump is justified by your ego-mind so long as you think and view him as another Hitler.  

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

Posted (edited)

some public reactions

Biden’s response:

trumps response:

Destiny’s response:

JD Vance’s response:

Marco Rubios response:

Edited by Raze

1 minute ago, trenton said:

Good luck in being good.

So, fighting the Nazi's in World War 2 is evil? Would you say picking the lesser of two evils is still too evil to bother doing? It is possible to kill with love - killing one person to save many is such an example.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Exactly. Any evil against Trump is justified by your ego-mind so long as you think and view him as another Hitler.  

No.

Two things can be true at once: 1) Trump is a dangerous authoritarian, 2) Political violence is wrong and should be avoided as much as possible.

The danger of Trump has not been artifically exaggerated by the left. If anything it has been understated in the media. A natural consequence of being a dangerous authoritatian is that people will want to kill you. This is not the fault of the left, it is Trump's karma.

Hitler too had assassination attempts. So did many dictators. That's why we condemn authoritarians and their ways. Trump is the king of radicalizing and polarizing the nation. Authortarians create chaos and hatred with their corrupt ways. When someone like Trump keeps skirting justice via the legal system as he does, this incites people into anger because they see justice isn't being done. When the Supreme Court itself has been so corrupted by Trump that justice is no longer served, people start to take things into their own hands. Which is why an uncorrupted legal system is so important.

Edited by Leo Gura