Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cjoseph90

microdosing shrooms

13 posts in this topic

im thinking of getting some shrooms for microdosing, in order to improve my focus, meditation practise. how have the results been for you? i know everyone is different, but like generally speaking like a few months/ a year consistently to notice results?

Posted (edited)

Very good. Do more than a microdose- enough to feel it a bit and notice the effects. And maybe don't microdose every day.

Edited by Paradoxed

15 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Very good. Do more than a microdose- enough to feel it a bit and notice the effects. And maybe don't microdose every day.

what would you consider more than a microdose? im still new to this

14 minutes ago, cjoseph90 said:

what would you consider more than a microdose? im still new to this

Depends on the way your specific body metabolizes it & the genetics of the mushroom itself. I feel like a broken record at this point but for some batches, 0,1g feels like 0,5g & for some other batches, 0,5g is barely noticeable.

You will need to test & average out every single batch. 0,1g is a good starting point.

Sailing on the ceiling 

I don’t like microdosing when I have to use my brain power, it’s very distracting to me. Almost jittery.

What I have found lately is that I really like it as a pre workout or before I am about to do something physical. I feel like I can use those extra vibrations then. When I need to focus on mind stuff I find it annoying to be honest. Mind stuff I reserve for macro dose.

Sailing on the ceiling 

22 hours ago, Rigel said:

I don’t like microdosing when I have to use my brain power, it’s very distracting to me. Almost jittery.

What I have found lately is that I really like it as a pre workout or before I am about to do something physical. I feel like I can use those extra vibrations then. When I need to focus on mind stuff I find it annoying to be honest. Mind stuff I reserve for macro dose.

hmm ok intresting, i could see that working as a pre workout. how long did it take for you to notice results?

Psilocybine is useless for focus, it will turn you more lazy and unproductive ; That's not what you think.

Try 15g of Valhalla truffles if you want to taste the effect a bit. 😉

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

racetams (and nicotine) are the best class for focus

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

i know what you mean about the focus on Psilocybine, i didnt mean for like doing work on other tasks, jusst for me personally i medidate really well on it, less thoughts more calm , and i previously tried those trufffles too :P  

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, cjoseph90 said:

hmm ok intresting, i could see that working as a pre workout. how long did it take for you to notice results?

Immediately. I get this restlessness from microdosing that is only quenchable through running faster, pulling harder & generally more motivation to exhaust myself.

I am combining it with niacin for the vasodilation.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

10 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Immediately. I get this restlessness from microdosing that is only quenchable through running faster, pulling harder & generally more motivation to exhaust myself.

I am combining it with niacin for the vasodilation.

Mushrooms make me sleepy and calm, I'd say what you describe I only get with LSD.

Glory to Israel

31 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Mushrooms make me sleepy and calm, I'd say what you describe I only get with LSD.

Couldn’t tell you what LSD micros are like to me I’ve never had LSD. It’s crazy how psychedelics affect people differently.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Posted (edited)

On 7/14/2024 at 2:55 AM, cjoseph90 said:

im thinking of getting some shrooms for microdosing, in order to improve my focus, meditation practise. how have the results been for you? i know everyone is different, but like generally speaking like a few months/ a year consistently to notice results?

Try the Stamets Stack for a time.  It doesn't exactly have to be as he described. You will find your threshold through your own direct experience. I did this for about six months. Have fun!

Edited by Jehovah increases