Someone here

My favourite Bible (Jesus specifically ) quotes

11 posts in this topic

The kingdom of heaven is within you."
(Luke 17:21)

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."
(Matthew 5:38)

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?"
(Matthew 5:43)

"Don't worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
(Matthew 6:34)

"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven."
(Luke 6:37)

"Do not judge, or you will be judged. For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
(Matthew 7:1)

Feel free to share yours 🙏 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

"But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see my face and live."  
—Exodus 33:20 (NIV)

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

14 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Good one.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you"

-Luke .6:31

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Good one.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you"

-Luke .6:31

If Luke was a Masochist… 😂 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

If Luke was a Masochist… 😂 

Hehe unfortunately we have no solid evidence that Jesus really said these things because Luke and other folks have compiled and  wrote these after Jesus' death . There is no solid evidence that Jesus even existed . But I find these sayings very enlightening.  

Jesus himself was a Masochist 

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."
(Matthew 5:38)

“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Posted (edited)

There's a book called Christ Sutras by Bart Marshall which is recommended.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

John 10:30

Jesus said, “I and my Father are One.”

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jesus answered them, "Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?"

The Jews answered him, saying, "For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, Ye are gods?" If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him." 

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

Proverbs 20:12

The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the LORD has made them both.

23 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Fucking badass xD

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This utter buffoon, EQUAL hahahaha. Comically stupid.

I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.