Razard86

How God created the fingers and thumb to teach Goodness

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Many people believe that the foremost identity in a picture is the object in the middle, and the one that is the tallest height. As such many people when angry in America do what is called "flicking you off" which means fuck you, which means I hate you and want you to be extinguished/annihilated from my presence which is fuck off, get out of my face. 

God is so hilarious the reason this happens is because the middle finger is NOT the most important part of your hand, the most important part is the thumb so when someone is pointing with the middle finger they are communicating that they are selfish, and want to be left alone. But they are also saying you are selfish, and arrogant and you think you are number one so I am giving you what you are you fucktard.

Now the middle finger is a liar, you could lose your middle finger and still be able to pick things up, so when someone points their middle finger at you they are saying you are a liar, and I can do fine without you. 

Now get this!!! The thumb is the GOT DAMN TRUTH!!! Without it, the truth is your hand is not able to grab most things and as such you will be forced to ask for assistance for the rest of your life and thus can never flick anyone off. So your best bet is to point the thumb upwards, when you do this you are telling a person thanks for your assistance I couldn't do it without you which is the relationship your fingers have with your thumb. This is why when you want to tell someone GOOD JOB you give them a THUMB UP, and all of your fingers bow down in reverence to thumb.

P.S.:  I never know why they say thumbs up....it's only one thumb......

Isn't God amazing??

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

good with some razard post again 

45 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Without it, the truth is your hand is not able to grab most things

I just grabed my phone not using the Thumb. Well I will try to live a whole day not using the Thumd and later I tell you if I would be able to survive without it . 

🖕

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Isn't God amazing??

It fucking IS.

I'm getting beaten down by God's Truth. I love being humbled down by God.

God will do it to you soon!:o

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

extinguished/annihilated from my presence which is fuck off, get out of my face. 

Can God destroy God?

Edited by Jehovah increases

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

Can God destroy God?

YES!

IT DOES SO AT EVERY INSTANT

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

YES!

IT DOES SO AT EVERY INSTANT

What I should have asked can God become non-existent for ever? 

@Jehovah increases Why do you ask me?

Ask God

Have you ever talked with God?

Maybe it's the same one in both ends

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Jehovah increases Why do you ask me?

Ask God

Have you ever talked with God?

Maybe it's the same one in both ends

I already know the answer.

The fuck you finger is so called because when people are fingering each other, that's the finger they use. Excuse my twin, she got loose today.😜

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

I already know the answer.

Do you?

One thing is to have no doubts

Another is to be beyond doubts 

God is beyond doubt and doubt itself

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

The fuck you finger is so called because when people are fingering each other, that's the finger they use. Excuse my twin, she got loose today.😜

There are better things than fingers to get the job done

5 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

What I should have asked can God become non-existent for ever? 

God is quite powerless, he can't do a lot of things. He's infinite and all that, that seems the maximum power, but then you are prisoner of your infinitude, you have to dance and dance infinitely, even if you don't want. The good thing is that god is immutable, he doesn't care about that, he just exist. 

5 hours ago, Davino said:

Do you?

One thing is to have no doubts

Another is to be beyond doubts 

God is beyond doubt and doubt itself

Without uncertainty, there could be no certainty. How do you know God is beyond doubt? 

@Jehovah increases Because everything is a manifestation of God, my Infinite Self

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Many people believe that the foremost identity in a picture is the object in the middle, and the one that is the tallest height. As such many people when angry in America do what is called "flicking you off" which means fuck you, which means I hate you and want you to be extinguished/annihilated from my presence which is fuck off, get out of my face. 

God is so hilarious the reason this happens is because the middle finger is NOT the most important part of your hand, the most important part is the thumb so when someone is pointing with the middle finger they are communicating that they are selfish, and want to be left alone. But they are also saying you are selfish, and arrogant and you think you are number one so I am giving you what you are you fucktard.

Now the middle finger is a liar, you could lose your middle finger and still be able to pick things up, so when someone points their middle finger at you they are saying you are a liar, and I can do fine without you. 

Now get this!!! The thumb is the GOT DAMN TRUTH!!! Without it, the truth is your hand is not able to grab most things and as such you will be forced to ask for assistance for the rest of your life and thus can never flick anyone off. So your best bet is to point the thumb upwards, when you do this you are telling a person thanks for your assistance I couldn't do it without you which is the relationship your fingers have with your thumb. This is why when you want to tell someone GOOD JOB you give them a THUMB UP, and all of your fingers bow down in reverence to thumb.

P.S.:  I never know why they say thumbs up....it's only one thumb......

Isn't God amazing??

I still remember our math teacher was using his middle finger to point to the chalkboard as we were snickering like schoolboys. He was using it not to flip us off, but because its the longest and I guess it felt better for him to point with it. Middle finger is our convention, because it looks like a dick, the dick is between 2 balls, in the middle, so its normal that the thumb is not representing that.

21 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I just grabed my phone not using the Thumb. Well I will try to live a whole day not using the Thumd and later I tell you if I would be able to survive without it . 

Nah bro, you might not realise it, without opposable thumbs, we wouldn't be able to do anything. You might think you're not using it and still use it without noticing. You simply cant. Thats the difference between us and other animals. 

20 hours ago, Davino said:

🖕

You win class clown award 😆 perfection, lold hard. Truth cannot be spoken in words 😆 

Edited by Dodo

The entire Universe conspired for you to sneeze