Julian gabriel

what age should people be allowed to have sex?

23 posts in this topic

I think it's weird that sex is only legal once ur 17 in New York, the body becomes sexual way before that, and its not like 17 year olds are much smarter than 15 year olds, what do you think?

Doesn’t 17 just mean someone 17 or older can’t sleep with someone younger than 17 but two people younger than 17 can have sex with each other without consequences?

99 :P

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

I think 16-17 is fair enough. The way it is in most of the US 

It does not matter what people are « allowed » to do. Especially when it comes to an instinctive and unconscious drive like sex. People will have sex whenever they have sex and you cannot do anything about it. If you make it illegal they’ll just do it behind closed door and keep it to themselves. Just like drugs really.

Sailing on the ceiling 

16, something like that.

The devil is in the details.

The age difference also plays a role. Like two 15 y.o. having sex is very different then a 15 y.o. and a 30 y.o. having sex. At a certain age like when you are twenty you should do whatever you want. Before that it should only be allowed between people with a similar age and completely banned under a certain age. Thats how it is in Germany and I agree with this. 

Posted (edited)

After marriage!
That's how it is in Asia. And it's much better. It maintains the stability.

All depends on your priorities. Life has a million ways to enjoy and color it, just choose whatever is best for you.
BTW, there's no need to go along the lines of "...allowed to have ...", why bother? A mature life knows how to make decisions on it's own. What you can give them is, show them there's infinite choices to pick from, and there's no need to confirm to what's around you. 

Edited by ryoko

On 7/14/2024 at 3:56 AM, Javfly33 said:

99 :P

Lmao

Know thyself....

Whatever age you can get it. T-Pain lost his virginity at 9. He balls. I'm not advocating for child/adult relations. 10 year olds have sex all the time. It's not THAT common but it happens. And hey, you get that shit, you get that shit.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Myagooshki said:

Whatever age you can get it. T-Pain lost his virginity at 9. He balls. I'm not advocating for child/adult relations. 10 year olds have sex all the time. It's not THAT common but it happens. And hey, you get that shit, you get that shit.

Goated answer even though it didnt answer the question. 

Edited by Jannes

Isn't the rule that up to a two year age gap is acceptable for 18-19 year olds (or whatever the legal age of consent is)? I think that is fine. Sex between kids is fine if they are of relative same age.

I don’t see you why two 15 years old can’t sleep with either other. That’s how I works in Sweden

Posted (edited)

The TikTok generation is having sex at 13 specially the girls. This is not the generation of the past they’re hitting each other up on Instagram the second they hit high school they’re all sleeping with each other nonstop.

A sensible restriction would be the age gap can’t be more than 3 to 5 years. Then after 18 Yolo

Internet culture for the younger generation is fully sex focussed there is 0 Sexual suppression.

on top of that the entire strategy of trying to restrict it makes absolutely no sense. they need maximum sex and relationship and communication education and they should be free to do whatever you want as soon as there ready.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, integral said:

The TikTok generation is having sex at 13 specially the girls. This is not the generation of the past they’re hitting each other up on Instagram the second they hit high school they’re all sleeping with each other nonstop.

I was born in the wrong generation lmao. I was so horny at that age it hurt. 

5 hours ago, integral said:

A sensible restriction would be the age gap can’t be more than 3 to 5 years. Then after 18 Yolo

Thats to big of an age gap. People develop very fast at that age. A 13 yo with a 16 yo is to much of a difference imo. 

In my country is 13 if one of the two isnt older than 17, and 14 in general, 18 if ur having sex with a familiar, tutor, authority.

I think this is reasonable

@Rigel i agree, but if you support a government, you have to accept that they have to make laws on everything, bc governments doesnt believe in commonsense. Instead support anarchy:D

11 hours ago, integral said:

Internet culture for the younger generation is fully sex focussed there is 0 Sexual suppression.

on top of that the entire strategy of trying to restrict it makes absolutely no sense. they need maximum sex and relationship and communication education and they should be free to do whatever you want as soon as there ready.

False. Average age people lose their virginity is 17-18 and hasn't changed recently. In my country it's actually gone up. 

12 minutes ago, Butters said:

False. Average age people lose their virginity is 17-18 and hasn't changed recently. In my country it's actually gone up. 

Are those studies up-to-date in the past 8 years? TikTok is 8 years old lmao

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, Asia P said:

and 14 in general,

wtf an older guy could easily abuse a girl that age