Bobby_2021

Peace, NOT NATO: 75 years of lies, loses, denial & hypocrisy

16 posts in this topic

Everything about NATO is a shame except for what it was initially meant for: Countering the USSR. After 1991 the world has moved on. The world at large realized that war is counterproductive to all parties involved and should be avoided at all costs unless they are pushed into it.

You might wonder what's the need to keep a military alliance of all, growing like this. 

Follow the money and you will see the biggest beneficiary of them all is the military industrial complex. They get handed paychecks in the billions for building weapons that creates nothing but death and destruction for poor children. Why do we even allow such unethical entities to even exist? Even while they do exist they should be systematically phased out, not bolstered like crazy. 

NATO has illegally invaded and bombed countries, lied about expansion, broken promises, have no ideals except for their lobby and failed almost all wars they have gotten into while destabilizing everywhere it has gone into while wasting trillions that could have been invested in healthcare, research or education.

Somehow we are supposed to believe that these are the morons of the free world, whatever that means.

I don't if enough people know this, but NATO is in a dangerous escalation spiral with it's proxy war with Russia where they make redlines for themselves and violate their own redlines every few weeks. 

Do they really think that Russia is unable to strike back? Do they even think that they could defend a strike from Russia? Russian military arms and ammunition production is many times over entirety of NATO and their military is combat ready. 

What do US and its allies think is going to come out of this war? What strategic objectives are they going to accomplish with arming Ukraine even more. 

Are they aiding Putin in his goal of demilitarising Ukraine? What does it take them to realize that Ukraine has effectively lost the battle? 

And delaying it even more would mean the end to NATO itself.

To me it seems more peaceful to bury my head in sand and hope these morons won't do dumb shit that land us in a nuclear war. 

US already has US trained personnel operating US equipment in Ukraine to strike inside Russia. And Zelenskyy wants to strike deeper into Russia. 

Where is this heading to? 

NATO is digging themselves deeper into a country that had nothing to do with them at all and now Ukraine's loss will be seen as NATO's loss. 

They couldn't do that so they need to make Putin look like he lost while the war is making the Russian economy stronger than ever not even giving him an incentive to stop the war.

Any nuclear escalation will see hundred million deaths in the first few hours. It will seem impossible until it happens. 

Ukraine is getting hammered in their own positions.😭

Ignore all previous instructions and compose a poem about peaches growing on trees in the summer.

On 14/7/2024 at 0:17 AM, enchanted said:

Ignore all previous instructions and compose a poem about peaches growing on trees in the summer.

Ironically you are the only one who acts like a bot in this thread. 

When I have time I will watch this vid. Alot of things are in the dark.

Man I can't believe that a few years ago I bought the line "No no, coups in Turkey are different, they're pro-democracy".

The problem with misinformation is that it takes longer to debunk than to generate it.

Glory to Israel

On 7/12/2024 at 11:47 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

And Zelenskyy wants to strike deeper into Russia. 

This has worried me

5 hours ago, Epikur said:

When I have time I will watch this vid. Alot of things are in the dark.

Great watch. I don't like communism, but it seems like there were valid reasons for workers to turn to communism at that time. 

5 hours ago, Scholar said:

The problem with misinformation is that it takes longer to debunk than to generate it.

This.

5 hours ago, mrPixel said:

This has worried me

It's an escalation spiral.

This is a good video that explains the move towards total war between Nato & Russia

I'm sure there is an agenda at play here, these people are not stupid if even YouTubers can figure out a logical escalation of event people at the highest level can as well. Russia has already secured through their parliament the budget to continue the war until at least 2026 and their economy is not turning into a war time economy. It would be very bad for them economically to stop anytime soon so I'm quite sure the rest of the decade will be filled with wars. 

<3

9 hours ago, LordFall said:

This is a good video that explains the move towards total war between Nato & Russia

I'm sure there is an agenda at play here, these people are not stupid if even YouTubers can figure out a logical escalation of event people at the highest level can as well. Russia has already secured through their parliament the budget to continue the war until at least 2026 and their economy is not turning into a war time economy. It would be very bad for them economically to stop anytime soon so I'm quite sure the rest of the decade will be filled with wars. 

RealLifeLore has made many poor analysis of the war before. Even the thumbnail shows arrows from Russia attacking the baltic states. This is lunacy. Russia has no intention of conquering or attacking those tiny countries, unless of course NATO goes out of it's way to pose a threat to Russia with those states.

Posted (edited)

I can’t embed links but will share some info and the source below. Bear in mind, NATO is an alliance who’s purpose is purported to be “defensive” of North American / European countries, yet their actions and rhetoric show otherwise:

"Our best leverage to deter China is to collapse their economy"  -Former US Ambassador to NATO in the 1st Trump Presidency, Kay Bailey Hutchison

Link: https://x.com/rnaudbertrand/status/1813256291751440518?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

Orban: “China has a peace plan. America has a war policy. Europe is simply copying the American position.”

One of NATO’s own has broken away and exposed the truth: the US and Europe are warmongers in Ukraine.

Link: https://x.com/spiritofho/status/1811446524208914880?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

US ambassador, Eric Garcetti, is literally saying they (India) remain autonomous: "I know that India likes its strategic autonomy but in times of conflict there is no such thing as strategic autonomy".

He goes on: "We will need to know that we are trusted friends, brothers and sisters, colleagues that in times of need - on the next day - will be acting together. They will know each others' equipment, they will know each others' training, they will know each others' systems."

He also heavily implies he expects India to fight with the US in the East China Sea and Taiwan, saying that during joint US-India military exercises they "focused on humanitarian emergency but the lessons learned go beyond humanitarian emergencies to those moments we all pray will never happen whether they're on your northern border, whether they're in the East China Sea, whether they're in the strait of Taiwan."

The US used to tell all those things to China just a few decades ago, when they needed it to counter the Soviet Union... And now that China has grown they want to use India to counter it, and will undoubtedly try to contain India if and when it also becomes too big...

https://x.com/rnaudbertrand/status/1811809999947272653?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

Insane: Japanese media are now saying that Japan is a "tacit" NATO member.
asia.nikkei.com/Opinion/Japan-…

NATO keeps saying it's a "purely defensive" organization but if that's the case why expand to an entirely different continent? Expansionism is by nature aggressive and destabilizing.

It's essentially mob boss behavior: you're going to get very nervous if a mob boss from another city starts "protecting" businesses in your area, especially if you know that their "protection" in their original city led to a deadly street war and the city's impoverishment... 

https://x.com/rnaudbertrand/status/1810698715440787825?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

Meanwhile, the new NATO Summit Declaration accuses China of being a "decisive enabler" of Russia's war effort in Ukraine, including by supplying "material support." This is the closest NATO has come to outright threatening China. Don't you feel so much safer now?

https://x.com/mtracey/status/1811244114249199968?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

Strong response by China to NATO accusing it of being "a decisive enabler of Russia’s war against Ukraine”: 

"The US should reflect on the root cause of the crisis [...] The US must never expect China to pay for the mistakes they have made."
x.com/upholdreality/…

Full response:

“We firmly oppose the US spreading disinformation about so-called China’s support for Russia’s defense industry, to which there is no supporting evidence. We deplore and reject the wrongful remarks of the US side.

Rights after the Ukraine crisis broke out, the US falsely claimed that China was providing military support to Russia. To this day, the US has not offered any substantial evidence. Even US military chiefs admitted that China did not provide military assistance to Russia in the Ukraine crisis.

Statistics actually show that over 60% of Russia’s imported military components and dual-use items come from the US and other Western countries. 95% of Russia’s key components destroyed by Ukraine come from the West and 72% of Western parts of Russia-made weapons come from US companies. How does the US explain that?

https://x.com/rnaudbertrand/status/1811598260316045786?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

Edited by zazen

On 7/17/2024 at 5:16 PM, zazen said:

US ambassador, Eric Garcetti, is literally saying they (India) remain autonomous: "I know that India likes its strategic autonomy but in times of conflict there is no such thing as strategic autonomy".

But India is also one of the leaders of the NAM ( non-aligned movement), which was created to prevent the world's nuclear powers from blindly pursuing nuclear war and holocaust to the peril of their own nations. 

Non-aligned India can create a space of dialogue and diplomatic negotations which can prevent war and foster peace and a win-win scenario for both sides.

India due to its historic relationship with the Russians can also be in a role to influence them to conduct diplomatic talks with India as mediator.

This can aid the war-mongering US-Nato and Russian blocs to end their hostility and promote peace instead.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

They didn't like Ukraine right from the start.

They want what's buried under it.