integral

Vegan is an Identity Disorder

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A human is a killer. That is the fundamental nature of a human that vegans cannot come to terms with.

A Vegan rejects what they are. They reject what they were born as. They reject the biology they were born with.

Veganism is a identity crisis in disguise.

It’s like a crocodile not being able to come to terms with the fact that they need to kill to survive.

yes there is a component of higher consciousness involved but in most cases when someone awakens to the Equality of all beings and the love of all beings they choose 2 paths. They accept that selfishness is fundamental to survival or they reject being a human and develop identity dysmorphia.

With this dysmorphia they are now incompatible with their own bodies.

It’s like a anorexic person looking in the mirror and thinking they’re too fat. They look in the mirror and think they are too selfish, when really you’re exactly what you’re supposed to be.

Accept selfishness stop hating yourself.

Accept what you see in the mirror, a crocodile. 🐊

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I didn’t put this in Health section because this is not about eating it’s about identity.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

That's a really interesting perspective thanks for sharing

I agree . Meat is the shit .I've tried vegan diet before and felt like a flimsy weak kid. Once I started eating beef again I regained my energy. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

Humans can survive and thrive on a vegan diet, or that's what I've heard. Diet seems to fundamentally boil down to opinion, your own choices.

A profound look into identity may be worth it.

Edited by UnbornTao

It doesn't matter whether you are a vegan, or a vegetarian or a non vegetarian, but it definitely matters how much selfish or selfless you are while being so.

The levels of mental gymnastics, my god.

Humans aren't what they were 1000s of years ago. With your logic you can justify rape, theft, murder and whichever other depraved acts. Just eat meat and shut up about it. 

Let’s not make this about whether a human can survive without meat or if they can thrive as a vegan.

Pretend you’re a crocodile 🐊 that now does not want to kill. That’s the body dysmorphia.

1 minute ago, integral said:

Pretend you’re a crocodile 🐊 that now does not want to kill.

But you are not, and you don't need to. You might want to pick a different axiom to base your argument on.

3 minutes ago, Godhead said:

But you are not, and you don't need to. You might want to pick a different axiom to base your argument on.

In my paradigm I did not make a false equivalency, in your paradigm I did.

@integral From my perspective it seems that you are saying: "Let's pretend something untrue is true, so my dysmorphia argument makes sense."

Correct me if I misunderstand you.

Posted (edited)

But this is just completely wrong, we are naturally breatharians and if we are really gonna indulge with the 3D reality/survival and actually gonna eat food then fruitarianism/ raw vegan is the way to go, it's the most alive/highest vibrational food, everything else, especially meat is complete trash for any human being that wants happiness, eating meat is basically black magic, there is no human being on this planet who eats meat and who is in permanent bliss, maybe a dopamine hit from time to time at best lmao

Don't get me wrong i used to eat meat at one point of my life too, but this is just huge misinformation that i had to jump in, sacrifice of another sentient being is never the way to go and i'm not coming at this from the compassion point of view, i'm telling you what the laws of the universe are, and to simply put it eating meat = death, eating fruit = life, breatharianism = immortality.

Edited by strika

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Godhead said:

@integral From my perspective it seems that you are saying: "Let's pretend something untrue is true, so my dysmorphia argument makes sense."

Correct me if I misunderstand you.

from your perspective A human can survive long term as a vegan from my perspective they cannot. The truth is relative, but some truths are more true than others. And how we get there is a very long journey that does not involve a debate between two perspectives. 🙃

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

Ahah.

Enjoyment, libido, is expressed through the return to a non-organic state, the most stable, peaceful, stress-free possible. This is the death drive (libido).

Unless we are an ultra-conscious yogi, we cannot "melt into death", we do not control the rules of the game and not being vigilant sets us up for potential serious suffering, such as being starved, tortured or whatever. Enjoyment (death drive, libido) is permitted, authorized, by the recognition of a feeling of power and security. This feeling of security basically manifests itself mainly through submission to an energetically guaranteeing collective order. We are not lion, we are too week and nomade to content to simply eat and sleep, the life drive is greatly influenced by membership in a social group

In modern, industrial, socially atomized society, it is too easy to lose ourselves in idleness and solitude, for a whole host of reasons. Also, modern endocrine problems diminish the perception of the phallus (power).

Chronically affected people are excessively thirsty for this life drive and turn to increasingly authoritarian and idealistic delusions. They could be veganism, or anything else.

Morality is strictly a form of superstition brought on by the stress response. Benzodiazepines, dissociatives turn very easily create sociopathic behavior, euphoria, sadistic sexual fantasies etc for this very reason. A response to high stress will, on the contrary, induce idealism or even fanatism, hypersensitivity , hysteria but apathetic in the same time, masochistic sexual fantasies, etc.

Truth is very simple actually :)

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, integral said:

from your perspective A human can survive long term as a vegan from my perspective they cannot.

Gottcha, you are just wrong then. This is not a matter of perspective, there is enough research out there. Especially with a well-planned diet and proper supplementation Vegans can survive long term. On average vegans live longer and healthier lives than non-vegans. 

7 minutes ago, integral said:

The truth is relative, but some truth or more truth than others.

Man, you can't just state wrong things so you can live your life guilt-free and then wiggle yourself out with some bastardization of Ken Wilber quotes when confronted. 

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, strika said:

But this is just completely wrong, we are naturally breatharians and if we are really gonna indulge with the 3D reality/survival and actually gonna eat food then fruitarianism/ raw vegan is the way to go, it's the most alive/highest vibrational food, everything else, especially meat is complete trash for any human being that wants happiness, eating meat is basically black magic, there is no human being on this planet who eats meat and who is in permanent bliss, maybe a dopamine hit from time to time at best lmao

Don't get me wrong i used to eat meat at one point of my life too, but this is just huge misinformation that i had to jump in, sacrifice of another sentient being is never the way to go and i'm not coming at this from the compassion point of view, i'm telling you what the laws of the universe are, and to simply put it eating meat = death, eating fruit = life, breatharianism = immortality.

Lmfao.

Let the fruit eaters first of all find a solution to stop mysteriously all loosing teeth and looking like orcs from Skyrim.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Lmfao.

Let the fruit eaters first of all find a solution to stop mysteriously all loosing teeth and looking like orcs from Skyrim.

The reason why they lose teeth is because they need to make the transition to breatharianism at some point, if a person continues eating fruit/raw vegan diet for a long time without switching to breatharianism their body will start to ruin itself and this is usually the point where people make a big mistake and go back to meat thinking raw vegan diet was bad all along even tho it completely cleaned them and prepared them for a breatharianism transition that they never made. Eating fruit (or any other diet) is just a phase a person should go through, if one tries to keep the phase permanent it will start to destroy them and ultimately kill them, a creature that eats dies. Btw a person doesn't have to make these transitions gradually, a person can go from eating meat to breatharianism too, it may just be a bit mentally harder that's all.

Edited by strika

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Godhead said:

proper supplementation Vegans can survive long term.

Yeah a crocodile can survive long-term on a well planned supplement diet. Exactly what a crocodile would do when they’re trapped in the wrong body.

If we take away science it becomes very obvious that it’s body dysmorphia because there’s no way for you to substitute killing with scientific pills.

51 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ahah.

Enjoyment, libido, is expressed through the return to a non-organic state, the most stable, peaceful, stress-free possible. This is the death drive (libido).

Unless we are an ultra-conscious yogi, we cannot "melt into death", we do not control the rules of the game and not being vigilant sets us up for potential serious suffering, such as being starved, tortured or whatever. Enjoyment (death drive, libido) is permitted, authorized, by the recognition of a feeling of power and security. This feeling of security basically manifests itself mainly through submission to an energetically guaranteeing collective order. We are not lion, we are too week and nomade to content to simply eat and sleep, the life drive is greatly influenced by membership in a social group

In modern, industrial, socially atomized society, it is too easy to lose ourselves in idleness and solitude, for a whole host of reasons. Also, modern endocrine problems diminish the perception of the phallus (power).

Chronically affected people are excessively thirsty for this life drive and turn to increasingly authoritarian and idealistic delusions. They could be veganism, or anything else.

Morality is strictly a form of superstition brought on by the stress response. Benzodiazepines, dissociatives turn very easily create sociopathic behavior, euphoria, sadistic sexual fantasies etc for this very reason. A response to high stress will, on the contrary, induce idealism or even fanatism, hypersensitivity , hysteria but apathetic in the same time, masochistic sexual fantasies, etc.

Truth is very simple actually :)

😂😂 I am so lost

Edited by integral

5 minutes ago, integral said:

Yeah a crocodile can survive long-term on a well planned supplement diet. Exactly what a crocodile would do when they’re trapped in the wrong body.

If we take away science it becomes very obvious that it’s body dysmorphia because there’s no way for you to substitute killing with scientific pills.

Man, you have no argument. You said, vegans can't survive long term, which isn't true, now you are shifting the goalpost to say, it's because of science that they can. Okay, if that were to be true, so? Without science you'd live in a cave without a device to type this on. Doesn't mean that you should do that. Human behavior co-evolves with their inventions and advancements in science, morals and culture. That's a good thing. 

Right now you are just falling for the naturalistic fallacy. You are shifting to make your wrong idea work. Instead, maybe it's time to rethink your broader argument. I'm not saying you shouldn't eat meat, I'm prepping 1 KG of chicken as we speak lol. Your argument just makes no sense. You are not a crocodile bro.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Godhead said:

Man, you have no argument. You said, vegans can't survive long term, which isn't true, now you are shifting the goalpost to say, it's because of science that they can. Okay, if that were to be true, so? Without science you'd live in a cave without a device to type this on. Doesn't mean that you should do that. Human behavior co-evolves with their inventions and advancements in science, morals and culture. That's a good thing. 

Right now you are just falling for the naturalistic fallacy. You are shifting to make your wrong idea work. Instead, maybe it's time to rethink your broader argument. I'm not saying you shouldn't eat meat, I'm prepping 1 KG of chicken as we speak lol. Your argument just makes no sense. You are not a crocodile bro.

That’s not what’s happening you want a very specific answer and you want evidence to be present it to you the way you think evidence should be presented and you have a very specific epistemology of how you discern what is true or not. I have no interest in giving you evidence the way you want it or to convince you of anything. That’s why everything is abstract and metaphorical. This is not a debate or an argument it’s a meta-conversation.

how you come to truth is not how I come to truth what you consider evidence is not what I consider evidence so there’s no debate to be had here, we are in different paradigms.

Edited by integral