An young being

Can you exist in your everyday life in a completely awakened / unattached state?

54 posts in this topic

Yes, looks like many here has expanded/ dissolved their ego and awakened to infinity and bliss closing their senses, but is it possible to maintain that same state in our day to day life, while doing everyday activities? What about when you interact with others or where you have to make choices? Can you maintain that blissful state while doing so?

Yes it can be done but in order to achieve this you first have to have a belief system that says it is possible 😊

2 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

Yes it can be done but in order to achieve this you first have to have a belief system that says it is possible 😊

Unfortunately I don't believe in things so easily !

My belief system presently says that I don't know if it's possible.

Posted (edited)

Depends on what your definitions of Awake are.

You can certainly be insanely conscious in every day life.

However, the highest conscious moments seem to be totally transhuman. There is consensus even among religions on this point. So how are you gonna do your groceries if you are convulsing on the floor full of tears in an Absolute Godly trance? It's pure ecstasy, never ending, ever accelerating ECSTASY, overflowing and breaking through like millions of nuclear bombs of Consciousness, divinity and Love. Breath taking Infinity.

There's no way you can prepare dinner, even breathing stops past a point and you have to keep going.

However, these are fairytales if you haven't been blessed by such Awakenings.

This shouldn't discourage you from becoming insanely conscious in everyday life but you should be realistic.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Davino said:

Depends on what your definitions of Awake are.

You can certainly be insanely conscious in every day life.

However, the highest conscious moments seem to be totally transhuman. There is consensus even among religions on this point. So how are you gonna do your groceries if you are convulsing on the floor full of tears in an Absolute Godly trance? It's pure ecstasy, never ending, ever accelerating ECSTASY, overflowing and breaking through like millions of nuclear bombs of Consciousness, divinity and Love. Breath taking Infinity.

There's no way you can prepare dinner, even breathing stops past a point and you have to keep going.

However, these are fairytales if you haven't been blessed by such Awakenings.

This shouldn't discourage you from becoming insanely conscious in everyday life but you should be realistic.

I don't think such heavy doses of bliss can be maintained, maybe someone highly equanimous can overcome such states. Let's assume you can overcome the bliss,  what I am asking is whether you can be extremely mindful all the time, so that you can be in a higher conscious/ blissful  state all the time. How can you be at the extreme ends of mindfulness when you have to make decisions such as choosing between a pizza or a burger?

Even bliss doesn't come for free, in my opinion. It costs karma. That's why I believe you go back to ordinary states after having bursts of blissfulness.

Edited by An young being

23 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Mr.Sadhguru is correct in saying that pursuit of happiness, or in other words, desires, prevent you from being blissful. Can you be completely desireless in your everyday life and experience complete blissfulness all the time? That's my question. What about when having to choose between two options? What about having to lift your hand to pick up that food? Aren't they subtle forms of desires? Or am I missing something here?

@An young being I haven't achieved a consistent state myself, but from my psychedelic trips and childhood memories, there were times where irregardless of what I was engaged in doing, I was in flow and complete bliss, the state itself was independent of activity and painted them blissful instead of being determined by them. I'm convinced it is belief, association and conditioning that make it so activities affect the feedback loop backwards but it is not an absolute. It is really that one doesn't allow oneself to be happy unless one achieves something or gets one's way, instead one could operate, choose, act on top of the state itself, instead of waiting for it to arise, but it is something to become conscious of, do shadow work about and learn to master and I am on the way towards that myself. After all, you know there were times in your life when you weren't happy no matter what and times where you were overjoyed no matter what and if you experienced that once, you know it's possible and you can work on that.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

You in a machine. What you are talking about is Akin to sitting in your car watching things happen if someone comes up to your window of your car and react if not you let it pass.

Constant Bliss is possible simply because human chemistry is possible of creating Bliss, and ultimately is the real nature of the Self.

So is not about achieving Bliss 24/7. Is more of...what am I doing wrong that I am not Blissed out constantly? Since that is the default state of the Being. 

@An young being Yes you can be very mindful, conscious, blissful and divine in everyday reality.

There are degrees, that's all. Up to some point survival gets difficult, don't trespass it and you'll be a very conscious motherfucka every moment of your life.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, An young being said:

Mr.Sadhguru is correct in saying that pursuit of happiness, or in other words, desires, prevent you from being blissful. Can you be completely desireless in your everyday life and experience complete blissfulness all the time? That's my question. What about when having to choose between two options? What about having to lift your hand to pick up that food? Aren't they subtle forms of desires? Or am I missing something here?

I have a scale from 0 to 10, 0 is Peace, 10 is Ecstasy, anything below Peace is suffering state, in suffering state You are not accessing any of Your Potential, your just surviving, most of the population is below 0. The difference btwn 0- Peace and 10-Ecstasy is just a matter of Intensity of Experience, Peace is not as Intense as Ecstasy State!

When Your at 10, in Ecstasy, as Davino said You cannot function in Social Situations or Survival situations, You won't want to Eat, Drink, be concerned about Family or any of that, better to Isolate Yourself when in Ecstasy State of Being.. The Happy medium is Bliss(I would say Bliss is 8 or 9 on the scale), You can be in Blissful States (as Sadhguru said) and still function normally, deal with Life situations and family and all of that, the thing is when in Blissful states, no Stress is possible when in Life situations, what would life like that be like? You see Stress is not found in Situations, Stress is found within You, its an Unconscious Reaction to Life, not a Conscious Response to Life, and this is what we need more of from People in this world, right now its the polar opposite and that is why we have the Shit Show that we have...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

4 hours ago, An young being said:

I don't think such heavy doses of bliss can be maintained, maybe someone highly equanimous can overcome such states. Let's assume you can overcome the bliss,  what I am asking is whether you can be extremely mindful all the time, so that you can be in a higher conscious/ blissful  state all the time. How can you be at the extreme ends of mindfulness when you have to make decisions such as choosing between a pizza or a burger?

Even bliss doesn't come for free, in my opinion. It costs karma. That's why I believe you go back to ordinary states after having bursts of blissfulness.

Yes they can, if Ppl can be in constant Depressed States, why can't someone be in constant Blissful States? Its actually the way the body is designed to be in Blissful States, when in Depressed States wrong chemistry is released, this destroys your body and mind, breaks down cells and such, bad health is the result.. When in Happy or Blissful States on a constant basis, the opposite happens, everything about You, all Your Capabilities and Attributes are enhanced. Bliss does not mean party mode 24/7, it means a higher state of Realization, of Awareness and Profoundness of Experience, Intensity of the Moment is very Higher, Your not ruled by the past or future, you use the past to become wise, you plan for the future but You don't live in those places that don't exist Now... 

The problem is that very few ppl live in constant Blissful states naturally, so because of that most ppl think its not possible, or not needed or good for us, because we are so used to up and down emotional lives, suffering, anxiety, stress, depression, these things have become the norm, just because its the norm does not mean its the way things should be!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Constant Bliss is possible simply because human chemistry is possible of creating Bliss, and ultimately is the real nature of the Self.

So is not about achieving Bliss 24/7. Is more of...what am I doing wrong that I am not Blissed out constantly? Since that is the default state of the Being. 

I don't know why I have a problem with this bliss thing. I think neutrality is our default state all other states stem from this that's why they're temporary. The body was not designed to be in a permanent state of bliss or even happiness. It's just not. It's the mind that is imposing these preferred states. 

Anxiety and/or depression probably stems from the mind trying to remain in these positive states for longer than their life span and the body rejects this. All these emotions are designed to pass through the body, not sit there and cause the body to stress.

I think neutrality is really bliss.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't know why I have a problem with this bliss thing. I think neutrality is our default state all other states stem from this that's why they're temporary. The body was not designed to be in a permanent state of bliss or even happiness. It's just not. It's the mind that is imposing these preferred states. 

Anxiety and/or depression probably stems from the mind trying to remain in these positive states for longer than their life span and the body rejects this. All these emotions are designed to pass through the body, not sit there and cause the body to stress.

I think most today cannot even imagine a naturally Blissful state of Being as a possiblity, we are so ingrained to believe and understand that "life is out there, outside of You, Experience, Happiness, Success is outside of You and You have to Find it and Grasp it, and Hold on to it for Life to be Fulfilling", its been conditioned into Us very strongly..

When I first started doing Yoga practices, Isha Kriya then Shambhavi Mahamudra, within a couple weeks of consistent practice, I was Blissed Out pretty well for a month or so and for no reason other than the practices just allowed me to be stress free, worry free, my Awareness was super enhanced and I just realized certain truths, it was really cool and great, nothing phased me, and I was working Security in a not so nice environment, lots of alcohol infused stupidity and drug use at this hotel I was working at, ppl said I was walking around with a big smile on my face lol... Then it settles a bit, You actually get used to it in a way, but its very healthy for Us to be in this sort of state, our Well Being is greatly enhanced...

Life does not have to be an up and down emotional roller coaster, this is not good for us, and there is way too much instability in our societies today, Toronto is going nuts right now, shootings and murder almost everyday, stupid accidents and ppl losing it, its like Chicago now...

It's a trick problem.

I see that spiritual people tend to talk about being blissed out all day.

They just consider one side of the coin.

It's a matter of chemistry, neuroscience, genetics, beliefs, science and spirituality.

If you have a knife on your brain, you can't be blissed out.

We can perceive it as a systemic problem.

I think we can be present and accept/welcome everything.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Then it settles a bit,

Well, this is what I'm referring to, the body cannot handle these states on a permanent bases. That's why the never lasts. They are interchangeable. I think neutrality is our natural state. Those other states will come and go.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

It's a trick problem.

I see that spiritual people tend to talk about being blissed out all day.

They just consider one side of the coin.

It's a matter of chemistry, neuroscience, genetics, beliefs, science and spirituality.

If you have a knife on your brain, you can't be blissed out.

We can perceive it as a systemic problem.

I think we can be present and accept/welcome everything.

That’s pretty much it but if you’re a masochist you might enjoy that knife in your brain.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@An young being I haven't achieved a consistent state myself, but from my psychedelic trips and childhood memories, there were times where irregardless of what I was engaged in doing, I was in flow and complete bliss, the state itself was independent of activity and painted them blissful instead of being determined by them. I'm convinced it is belief, association and conditioning that make it so activities affect the feedback loop backwards but it is not an absolute. It is really that one doesn't allow oneself to be happy unless one achieves something or gets one's way, instead one could operate, choose, act on top of the state itself, instead of waiting for it to arise, but it is something to become conscious of, do shadow work about and learn to master and I am on the way towards that myself. After all, you know there were times in your life when you weren't happy no matter what and times where you were overjoyed no matter what and if you experienced that once, you know it's possible and you can work on that.

Yes, you're right, almost all of us have the experience of feeling highly blissful during certain activities in our life. I would say listening to soul stirring music is a common activity that most people find to be blissful.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is tricky to explain. Because body is a creation of the Being, so it has the necessary 'tools' or 'chemical soup' to be in a permanent state of Bliss, but there are certain rules 'written' on it (like a Software).

For example, one rule is you can not be in a state of Pleasantness or Love while maintaining thoughts about hate or envy of someone. Is simply not possible. That would be one 'rule' of this Software.

Another example, you can take a drug and maybe be in a 2 hour state of Bliss, but that´s it, is 2 hours, because another rule that has been 'written' on it is that external substances only last a certain time and then they stop.

So basically the 'hardware' of the body, is the one that has the original Bliss, the drugs, thoughts, (or other persons, acts, situations) that might trigger it are kind of like 'the key' to activate what is inside and is already 'inconditional'. But this 'triggers' are short-lived.

One important thing to know is that the Bliss inside is a factory, (is our Being), so Is not like there are a limited quantity of 'bliss pieces'. Is a factory, it can produce unlimited constant Bliss (again, because is 'its Nature'/its what We Are), but for that to take charge of this production, one has to become the 'trigger' itself, the 'key' itself. 

If you have a human body know that you have the most advanced system designed by the Creator to completely realize itself and be in the most pleasurable, ecstatic states available.

Think it like this: If you have a human body you are in the last process of your exploration in this Creation. You are aiming towards the Ultimate and the Ultimate Bliss state. IF not, you will not be incarnated in a human, which is a super complex thing. You would be an ant maybe. 

Edited by Javfly33