An young being

Can you exist in your everyday life in a completely awakened / unattached state?

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Striving to survive from a High Consciousness Experience is like using heavy machinery for eating with a Fork.

You speak as though this higher Consciousness Experience is a new thing to God.

4 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

You speak as though this higher Consciousness Experience is a new thing to God.

It is not a new thing to God

It is a new thing to the human

As long as you decide to keep that form, to survive it, to feed it, to clean it, to shit it, to do its carings and so on.

This is the rule of the world, take it or leave it, many leave it and not for God unfortunately

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

God was always the human. Who's rules whose world?

Edited by Jehovah increases

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

God was always the human.

But being human is not always a High Consciousness Experience 

Usually it is not 

You want a form to survive, your form, against all others, each moment is an infinite pulls and shake in this Cosmos that breaks everything apart and births it anew in each breath

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

But being human is not always a High Consciousness Experience 

Usually it is not 

You want a form to survive, your form, against all others, each moment is an infinite pulls and shake in this Cosmos that breaks everything apart and births it anew in each breath

You are the Cosmos what others what breath?

@Jehovah increases You are all over the place with trascendental and relative

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia @Ishanga To the contrary. The body will last more and be more healthy if you are in high pleasurable states of Being.

What the hell means ' the body cannot handle'? You are not lifting fucking weights. 

You know...my father now rest in peace, smoked Heroin almost every day for +25 years. 

You think someone goes everyday through the gruelling process of going to a dodgy neighbourhood, a shithole of stealers, gypsis, dealers, spent who knows how much of their life, focus, money, energy, just because of nothing?

Of course the body can handle Bliss because body has nothing to do with it. If within the neurotransmitter is activated you get high. For hours and even For days if you dare. You can be high for 2 weeks straight if you have the money lmao.

The human Body/mind is like this:

"hey! I have an unlimited chemistry factory here, but I won´t give it to you unless you trigger it with the correct key. Those are the rules."

So now what we are trying to do is to manifacture our own key. So that we don´t have to give it drugs that damage the system and instead we can enjoy the both of 2 worlds: Being Blissful but also being healthy and with a clear mind. 

They do not last because we still do not understand how human mechanism works. Simply. Not because the body/mind is unable to do it. 

Ok gotcha! Still stand by what I said, but I won't argue with you. 

Let me know when you or anybody else have achieved a permanent state of happiness in a world where nothing is permanent and sensations are short lived. Energy is in motion = emotion. Why do you see people crying and shedding tears when they're in a state of joy. It's because the body cannot handle it and the tears is a way of releasing some of that energy. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

There is no difference.

Or...

is it?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok gotcha! Still stand by what I said, but I won't argue with you. 

Let me know when you or anybody else have achieved a permanent state of happiness in a world where nothing is permanent and sensations are short lived. Energy is in motion = emotion. Why do you see people crying and shedding tears when they're in a state of joy. It's because the body cannot handle it and the tears is a way of releasing some of that energy. 

I would say Sadhguru is the proof, he's worked 20hrs+ a day for the last 35yrs or so, none stop, its because he is in constant Bliss, again this does not mean he has no sense of what is going on or is in some sort of trance state, he balances it out with Clarity...He did the 30,000km Save Soil campaign last year, he's in his 60's, as well as riding his motor bike in horrendous heat and cold, rain conditions, over night with no sleep at times, he did something like 300 press events, none of us could do this, why does he do it, he doesn't have to do anything...

here is a video of just one of his years in review and the stuff he does...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga He's a legend. He's also lived like two or three lifetimes prior to set it all up, he even chose what womb to reincarnate in and to change his personality to suit current circumstances and to guide humanity instead of madasamadhi. Massive role model, I mean it!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I'd say it's an ever rising sine wave, ups and downs, gradual increases, as you learn how to reconcile bliss with daily life or change your daily life accommodate bliss but either way look to bridge ever greater awareness of the absolute with your relative

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Ishanga He's a legend. He's also lived like two or three lifetimes prior to set it all up, he even chose what womb to reincarnate in and to change his personality to suit current circumstances and to guide humanity instead of madasamadhi. Massive role model, I mean it!

Yes, and the way he explains it, explains Truth, at least for Me there is no other like him, its simple yet complex but very understandable, and he is diverse in the methods he shares, its on an intellectual level (live Now, aceept Now, respond to Now and your there) and its energetic and more, but ppl will say that he is unique..

He says he is only sharing about 2% of what he knows, we don't have to know all of it, we just have to get the Bliss part of it settled then we are on our way naturally, its so simple and easy!!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru