An young being

Can you exist in your everyday life in a completely awakened / unattached state?

54 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Hojo said:

You in a machine. What you are talking about is Akin to sitting in your car watching things happen if someone comes up to your window of your car and react if not you let it pass.

Good example, what I am trying to understand is, can you be a mindful observer even while reacting?

Posted (edited)

@An young being yes just stop caring about oabout reaction. Turn it into a dream. You don't have to think we have no free will. We can be at peace with the movie or struggle.

Edited by Hojo

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So is not about achieving Bliss 24/7. Is more of...what am I doing wrong that I am not Blissed out constantly? Since that is the default state of the Being. 

Yes, let's assume it's the default state of being. Then, it shouldn't be relative, it has to be absolute, which is extreme bliss. Can you maintain that in your everyday life, maybe after finding out what I'm doing wrong in my everyday life? Or could it be achieved only after closing all your thoughts and sensations?

8 hours ago, Davino said:

@An young being Yes you can be very mindful, conscious, blissful and divine in everyday reality.

There are degrees, that's all. Up to some point survival gets difficult, don't trespass it and you'll be a very conscious motherfucka every moment of your life.

I agree that there are degrees, but can you maintain all the time something closer to the highest degree, even after getting out of meditation or awakening states?

8 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I have a scale from 0 to 10, 0 is Peace, 10 is Ecstasy, anything below Peace is suffering state, in suffering state You are not accessing any of Your Potential, your just surviving, most of the population is below 0. The difference btwn 0- Peace and 10-Ecstasy is just a matter of Intensity of Experience, Peace is not as Intense as Ecstasy State!

Im happy to be at scale 0 most of the time, but can the intensity of experience at the present get so high that a state close to ecstacy is always maintained in everyday life? 

And.also , can meditators stay in the state of bliss/ ecstasy closing their eyes all the time?

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

When I first started doing Yoga practices, Isha Kriya then Shambhavi Mahamudra, within a couple weeks of consistent practice, I was Blissed Out pretty well for a month or so and for no reason other than the practices just allowed me to be stress free, worry free, my Awareness was super enhanced and I just realized certain truths, it was really cool and great, nothing phased me, and I was working Security in a not so nice environment, lots of alcohol infused stupidity and drug use at this hotel I was working at, ppl said I was walking around with a big smile on my face lol... Then it settles a bit, You actually get used to it in a way, but its very healthy for Us to be in this sort of state, our Well Being is greatly enhanced...

Glad that you're able to overcome your difficult times!

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, this is what I'm referring to, the body cannot handle these states on a permanent bases. That's why the never lasts. They are interchangeable. I think neutrality is our natural state. Those other states will come and go.

I agree that there's the possibility for neutrality be the natural state. But while being mindful, I am focusing on the present, making my mind free of thoughts, which itself is a tremendous activity. Can such an activity be brought to such extremes that it results in extreme bliss?

Or in other words, can mindfulness with senses active and actions present be a substitute for meditation where senses are closed and actions inactive, which results in a state of absolute bliss ( or atleast whatever the state of absolute is perceived to be) during meditation?

Not interested myself in being that blissful all the times though, just curious whether it's a possibility.

13 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@An young being yes just stop caring about oabout reaction. Turn it into a dream. You don't have to think we have no free will. We can be at peace with the movie or struggle.

You have touched the point that popped up in my mind. I assume what you are saying is to let the action be performed subconsciously and show no reaction or resistance to it. 

What could being such a passive observer lead to? Will the driver be an intuitive universe or a simple habitual subconscious mind performing same actions repeatedly, like the heart beat? 

Posted (edited)

Or could it be achieved only after closing all your thoughts and sensations?

Most extreme levels of Samadhi will need a complete eradication of that, but we are not talking about getting to that level nor is necessary to enjoy a deep level of pleasurableness and Bliss through a normal life while maintaining a body and mind and a normal job like any other person. 

First establish yourself as Bliss in everyday life, then higher levels of Being can come, when you get tired of normal life and transcendence starts knocking at your door. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

@An young being Another view I have to offer is that we make ourselves unhappy unconsciously and use unhappiness and "not being blissed out" just as we use negative emotions in order to navigate our experience, point us towards growth and progress and as a means to make us aware of greater dimensions of possibilities. It's like a homeostatic guidance system and the worse/less happy we feel, the further we are from god/bliss/consciousness/desirable experience. In a way, I came to realizations that none of the emotions even matter, they're like the flavor of food, or different genres of music, they're a means of navigation and communication and we can tune into either one, but as we become more conscious, we'd realize their arbitrariness and though we could be blissed out and maybe neutral = bliss, we wouldn't necessarily need to, though we might do it simply because it would make life better, but different emotions exist and so they clearly have a purpose, though that itself may be transcended.

Maybe what others say is exactly right, emotions like bliss being a pointer to expand one's awareness, experience and tune into higher dimensions of consciousness, but that would of course come at the expense of living this life, since all its needs and desires would be transcended to the point that it would feel like a meaningless distraction, or an arbitrary limited focus. So then, bliss has to be acquired or trained by becoming more conscious and transcending paradigms, in order to eliminate all those states of mind which create distractions and needs and prevent one from being universally content...

In a way, it may not even matter what one does and what activities one chooses to engage in, one would simply need to dissolve the state of mind that believes that doing these activities is an objective need and believes in the objective meaning and purpose of survival itself. One can of course continue to survive even without the belief in its importance and the need to do it, simply for the experience itself and let go of all limitations and barriers that impose it, and then rather do it for its own sake irregardless, being blissed out. Look at kids, they're naturally blissed out, though they also navigate other emotions for convenience but also out of ignorance.

Of course that process would lead one to higher states of consciousness, in which survival would become a conscious choice and one could still survive out of higher awareness and love, but the state of consciousness itself would of course feed one's experience with greater awareness of its nature, which may lead to the realization of the vanity of survival itself, but a truly high stage would still continue to do whatever is healthy, though it may at some point decide to enter madasamadhi, it may or may not choose to upgrade one's or other's lives first but who knows, at that point, it's an individual matter, or god's matter, however you wanna see it, so yeah, transcend beliefs and operate on consciousness alone without rigid systems, like spiral dynamics and leo point to, but easier said than done, though we have amazing tools and it's all up to one's own self...

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, this is what I'm referring to, the body cannot handle these states on a permanent bases. That's why the never lasts. They are interchangeable. I think neutrality is our natural state. Those other states will come and go.

Yes maybe... What I meant by settling is that we sort of get used to it, even in Bliss one still has Desire as Desire is inherent in Embodied Life, and with Bliss You gain Clarity, so when the "Pursuit of Happiness" issue is achieved naturally, you move on to higher pursuits, hence why I am here on this forum.

When I am out and about on my job, I'm in public areas allot, malls, restaurants, all sorts of public places, I see ppl in pursuit of Happiness or Fulfilment in these places, they have certain looks, mannerism, they are so focused on what is outside of themselves that they walk into me at time when working, its a dead atmosphere, for me I do not want this sort of life, I want to experience more of Life, so that is what happens I think, Bliss settles allot of things for Us, so that we can pursue our true Potentials...

When any sort of Suffering, or being below Peace level of Experience is happening then one will never pursue higher levels of Potential in Life... Sadhguru has a good saying in reference to Human Nature compared to other Life on the planet.."When Stomach is Empty there  is One Problem, when Stomach is Full then there is 100 problems, this is the nature of the Human Being", most life forms their lives are settled when stomach is full, that is not the case with Us Humans!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Never. As shores of infinity says, just being at stage coral makes everyday activities difficult.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Posted (edited)

No, What would be the last attachment to let go of? 

Edited by Jehovah increases

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, this is what I'm referring to, the body cannot handle these states on a permanent bases. 

@Princess Arabia @Ishanga To the contrary. The body will last more and be more healthy if you are in high pleasurable states of Being.

What the hell means ' the body cannot handle'? You are not lifting fucking weights. 

You know...my father now rest in peace, smoked Heroin almost every day for +25 years. 

You think someone goes everyday through the gruelling process of going to a dodgy neighbourhood, a shithole of stealers, gypsis, dealers, spent who knows how much of their life, focus, money, energy, just because of nothing?

Of course the body can handle Bliss because body has nothing to do with it. If within the neurotransmitter is activated you get high. For hours and even For days if you dare. You can be high for 2 weeks straight if you have the money lmao.

The human Body/mind is like this:

"hey! I have an unlimited chemistry factory here, but I won´t give it to you unless you trigger it with the correct key. Those are the rules."

So now what we are trying to do is to manifacture our own key. So that we don´t have to give it drugs that damage the system and instead we can enjoy the both of 2 worlds: Being Blissful but also being healthy and with a clear mind. 

That's why the never lasts.

They do not last because we still do not understand how human mechanism works. Simply. Not because the body/mind is unable to do it. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

It is possible but it is very difficult, since the configuration of the human mind programs for desire, frustration and unhappiness to produce evolutionary movement.

Any animal is happy and lives in a state of flow most of the time, but obviously they don't come up with ideas like that they didn't leave their wife when they should since they weren't really right for each other, but they had to settle since customs ,They were dragged into it by their society and now they have children but what they would really like is to be alone and not have to drive a taxi around the city 12 hours a day and every time they look in the mirror they see themselves older and fatter, and the Sunday has to go to eat with his brothers-in-law who despise him. It is extremely easier to be happy if you are a crocodile in the Nile River. being human is cosmic shit

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

First establish yourself as Bliss in everyday life, then higher levels of Being can come, when you get tired of normal life and transcendence starts knocking at your door. 

When you are in such high states of bliss, would you even get tired of life?

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

as we become more conscious, we'd realize their arbitrariness and though we could be blissed out and maybe neutral = bliss, we wouldn't necessarily need to, though we might do it simply because it would make life better, but different emotions exist and so they clearly have a purpose, though that itself may be transcended.

True, I believe that's called acceptance and some call it enlightenment as well. But, for such a state to be called as enlightenment, you should be fluid in going back to higher states if you've gone deep into a lower state of consciousness once again.

3 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

No, What would be the last attachment to let go of? 

Free will, maybe?

22 hours ago, An young being said:

Yes, looks like many here has expanded/ dissolved their ego and awakened to infinity and bliss closing their senses, but is it possible to maintain that same state in our day to day life, while doing everyday activities? What about when you interact with others or where you have to make choices? Can you maintain that blissful state while doing so?

The answer is no. If you had extraordinary consciousness you wouldn't do everyday activities. 

In spirituality there is the idea that at will you cause anxiety or bliss, which is a matter of attitude, practices, etc. I think this is a lie. The human circumstance is complex, we have an enormous burden of repression, conformism, inherited mental slavery.

Shortcuts do not work, it is necessary to physically conquer your karma, to carry out the fight that corresponds to you. Evasive tactics in my opinion are like addictions, nothing lasting.

In spirituality there is the idea that at will you cause anxiety or bliss, which is a matter of attitude, practices, etc. I think this is a lie. The human circumstance is complex, we have an enormous burden of repression, conformism, inherited mental slavery.

Shortcuts do not work, it is necessary to physically conquer your karma, to carry out the fight that corresponds to you. Evasive tactics in my opinion are like addictions, nothing lasting.

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Shortcuts

Shortcuts do lead to the blissful part, but it can have repercussions since it needs to get balanced. 

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, An young being said:

Shortcuts do lead to the blissful part, but it can have repercussions since it needs to get balanced. 

I can be in a meditative state for hours, but then karma returns. It's a real burden. It pushes me to do certain things, to establish social ties, do business, move forward, be aggressive so as not to be crushed by the movement of life, like any other living being.

Many people forget that it are a cog in a system, and that without that system they would be dead in a matter of days. This has a price.

Edited by Breakingthewall

you're a body or you're awareness and if the former the bliss comes and goes while the latter is sat chit ananda

how do you do it?

you merge with the awareness that you are and cut away from the ego that you are not

the ego keeps on keeping on and it will struggle if you jump ship

it won't feel like eating or sleeping or anything and will need help to stick around maybe from a spouse

Striving to survive from a High Consciousness Experience is like using heavy machinery for eating with a Fork.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God