Keryo Koffa

It's a long journey, what advice can you give me?

20 posts in this topic

I've been integrating/transcending/deconstructing/accelerating in my quest for holistic understanding. I keep acquiring and intuitively navigating ever higher layers of abstraction. I've been researching and experientially awakening to entire fields of principles in the nature of:

Epistemology, Metaphysics, Thought and Cognitive Biases, Emotional Mastery and Navigation, Meditation, Concentration

Art, Philosophy, Science, Game Theory, Technology, Society, Culture, Technology, Economy, Ecology, Systems Thinking

Spirituality, Esotericism, Psychedelics, Dissociatives, Yogic Traditions, Gnosticism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity

Channeling, Ra and Seth Material, Alchemy, Hermetic Principles, Chakras, DMT Realm, NDEs, ESP

And each trip, I realize how little I know and how many Synchronicities there are connecting all these domains. Without awakening and accelerating through trips, I would be stuck figuring out one narrow domain for years, now I can do it in a day, it leads to a paradigm expansion each time, only to realize the scope and magnitude of what I don't know. And not-knowing itself expands in magnitude and the not knowing of what I'm not knowing I can know.

I've been selfish in the past but now I know I was not selfish enough. I was altruistic in the past and now I know I was not altruistic enough, both extremes simultaneously ought to be maximized and transcended. My Practicality exponentiates through Esotericism, and my Esotericism exponentiates through Practicality. The external world appears too slow to gain experience in and at the same time I have to keep up with the technological singularity.

What advice can you give me?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

To give you an example of what I'm talking about: There are endless models and paradigms of information and reality navigation like this picture below. I am simultaneously integrating the significance and awareness of principles like these, while balancing them with genuine authentic expression, they can be at odds and I have to account for the circumstance, while simultaneously being adept at using every tool I have to my advantage and for greater effectiveness, yet not to succumb to manipulation or power games, yet integrate the strategies all the same and holding them with their opposites in a superposition of awareness, interrelate them, and holistically navigate them in relation to all other paradigms and abstract layers of understanding.

b3ernpm5dxtc1.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

There is no end. Each end is a new beginning.

It's Infinite

You are Infinity

Infinity is all there is

You can't trap such a beast, you can love it though, as you are, as I am, as everything is

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Keryo Koffa Just keep going through your journey, eventually we usually find exactly what we looking for :) You are following your intention and desire, and what a journey that is, you already discovered so much, yet it never ends, there's always more and more to discover. I'd say keep going.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

What advice can you give me?

Assume that you know at every point in time everything that you can and should now. The universe gives you all the information you need and your "subconscious" allows you to know, see and understand what's relevant right now.

It helps me to stop the "search" and to enjoy the process.

Edited by theleelajoker

2 hours ago, Evelyna said:

I'd say keep going.

I think maybe take a break.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Epistemology, Metaphysics, Thought and Cognitive Biases, Emotional Mastery and Navigation, Meditation, Concentration

Art, Philosophy, Science, Game Theory, Technology, Society, Culture, Technology, Economy, Ecology, Systems Thinking

Spirituality, Esotericism, Psychedelics, Dissociatives, Yogic Traditions, Gnosticism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity

Channeling, Ra and Seth Material, Alchemy, Hermetic Principles, Chakras, DMT Realm, NDEs, ESP

That's not enough, need to add one more. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Are you Autistic @Keryo KoffaJust asking. You seem to be very artistic and Universally intelligent (not speaking about IQ intelligence). Do you get headaches often? You seem to never stop. Love your personality, btw. You seem like a nerd, and I love nerds. Excuse me if you're not; even though that's not an insult.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Never been diagnosed but up until a year ago behavior-wise absolutely, though I basically had every neurodivergence under the sun, as a kid I had a hard time reading social cues and being practical, so I compensated with becoming good at technical understanding, but ever since I started psychedelics a year ago, I dissolved all the compulsiveness and narrow-vision/one-track-mindedness, and am now just left with the drive itself to understand and contextualize things that fascinates me, big picture. Used to have headaches, was pretty stressed out, but since I lifted the compulsions and anxiety, I'm enjoying a far larger perspective, openness and am for more relaxed and present. I was always drawn to contemplate, though part of it was overanalyzing to cope with social ineptness, ocd and perfectionism, now it's for fun alone. Found it funny to use overly fancy language, now it just comes naturally and helps cut down space through abstraction. As for "nerdiness", I've always been into fantasy and sci-fi like star wars, star trek, movies, shows, anime, manga, my hobbies include, art, drawing, coding, gaming, esoteric brainstorming, so I guess I qualify.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@An young being Thanks, it's definitely important! I did have an off day today for example, the last few days I was hyper-focused on all day long sadhana around various aspects and I really needed my mind to rest, go swimming and am going to sleep early.

Yesterday specifically was an "extreme tripping" day, I got into such deep states of dissociation, that it felt similar to my january truffle triple-heroic-superdose. My context was extremely limited and narrow and I was stuck in looping time segments, where I felt that I had to think, act or be a certain way in order for the loop to progress and I wasn't certain if I was doing it right, and if I wasn't I'd be stuck in that loop and be doomed to keep forgetting and repeat it, consistently experiencing deja-vu and feeling it more inevitable with each iteration stretching to eternity, so it was important to be very presently focused and act in the way that felt would progress it, each restart with context reset being a new challenge. I got through it rather well though, it just felt like "Did I let go of all chakras simultaneously?" or "Am I adjusting to be content quick enough?" or "Is the buzzing sound at the right frequency, let me shuffle through possible actions and see when it adjusts to the right one". Through and after it, I made the greatest progress however and was able to let go and abstract away all concepts to far greater degrees and far more directly and experientially access reality and synchronicities. I didn't expect the redose to take me that far, but it was extremely profound, especially during the long comedown phase.

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia Never been diagnosed but up until a year ago behavior-wise absolutely, though I basically had every neurodivergence under the sun, as a kid I had a hard time reading social cues and being practical, so I compensated with becoming good at technical understanding, but ever since I started psychedelics a year ago, I dissolved all the compulsiveness and narrow-vision/one-track-mindedness, and am now just left with the drive itself to understand and contextualize things that fascinates me, big picture. Used to have headaches, was pretty stressed out, but since I lifted the compulsions and anxiety, I'm enjoying a far larger perspective, openness and am for more relaxed and present. I was always drawn to contemplate, though part of it was overanalyzing to cope with social ineptness, ocd and perfectionism, now it's for fun alone. Found it funny to use overly fancy language, now it just comes naturally and helps cut down space through abstraction. As for "nerdiness", I've always been into fantasy and sci-fi like star wars, star trek, movies, shows, anime, manga, my hobbies include, art, drawing, coding, gaming, esoteric brainstorming, so I guess I qualify.

Nice. I was kinda on point. Take it easy, though. Geesh, my head spun reading that list you were into.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

There is an infinite amount of knowing and experiences you can have.

It seems from reading your post you might be either chasing something, looking to get somewhere, or to understand something.

There is nothing to obtain, nothing to learn, nothing to understand. This is a trap in spirituality.

The magic happens before the conceptualizations. Just relax into your human experience and realize deep thought may not be helping you. It's very paradoxical.

Edited by Paradoxed

10 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Thanks, it's definitely important! I did have an off day today for example, the last few days I was hyper-focused on all day long sadhana around various aspects and I really needed my mind to rest, go swimming and am going to sleep early.

Great! Sleep is the best way to rest, I would never compromise on that unless your life is dependent upon it. 

Walking / exercise is also very important, as you are spending a lot of time in sedentary activities. That may be one of the reasons why physical yoga is suggested before going into deep meditative states.

16 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

The magic happens before the conceptualizations. Just relax into your human experience and realize deep thought may not be helping you. It's very paradoxical.

Bold emphasis by me. Great statement and guideline for life IMO.

@Keryo Koffa you ultimately have no control. "Success" is a result of your innate abilities and the random opportunities your socio-economic situation afforded you. 

So take advantage of everything you can and enjoy it. Also realize that's it's just random events happening and tomorrow you could suffer an accident that renders you paraplegic and your new goals will be navigating the health care system etc. 

Stay humble and empowered at the same time. 

3 hours ago, enchanted said:

you ultimately have no control. "

Then you are not God it's that simple.

23 hours ago, An young being said:

Don't forget to take rest! 

Extra important.

Huge huge mistake I made

Ease out and chill

Too much conscious can fry your body and mind like a fly electrocuted by a lightning bolt 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Then you are not God it's that simple.

You aren't either, if you think you have control.

Control = limitation,  and God is limitless. It's that simple

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, enchanted said:

You aren't either, if you think you have control.

Control = limitation,  and God is limitless. It's that simple

Yes God is always unlimited and no control does not equate to being limited. You were never limited to begin with.  Obviously, it was not simple enough for you.

Edited by Jehovah increases