Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harman

Health problems

3 posts in this topic

so couple of days ago ive been having a stomach virus/infection/idk what it is. It was very annoying but now feeling ok but ive been noticing my kidneys have been hurting more than usual. Ive been noticing kidney pain for at least a year or so the reason why i think it happen was because before i would wake up and drink around a litre of water first thing then wait to pee. I then started to notice pain there and started to drink a lot less water bit i think the damage has been done as i was doing this for a long period of time i would say 2 years or so every day. Anyways today i drink like barely a glass of water at the start of my day but recently with the kidney pain i think that my pee may have blood in it. Im not 100 percent sure but my pee has been more darker and almost like theres something in it that spreads around dont know how to explain it. 

Anyways i wanna know what to do about i will try and go to the hospital to get checked out through a potential x-ray or mri or ultra sound. But in general i want to improve my a lot through my diet. I dont know where to start however thought about going on low carb diet with high protein or fat but ofcourse i dont know much about it as the info i get on health is dr berg. I know that people are suspect of him about his information so i wouldn't mind learning stuff from others to if you have any recommendation.

Overall i want to improve my health ofcourse it wont be easy cause one thing i would say is in my way is money but hopefully i can start making some bigger changes with my diet. When i was growing up didnt have the greatest diet or pretty much was malnuriust so it did hinder my grow a little with poor sleep and mental health. I just wanna try and improve my life quite a bit and i think one of doing that is through my diet. 

Posted (edited)

If you think it is kidney related, that's best discussed with a professional. Low grade pyelonephritis could go unnoticed but you want to get that checked, there are urinary tests your MD/GP can run. 

Schedule an appointment with your GP and stress the urgency. 

As in for overall health improvement, there are many ways to go about that, have a look around this forum subsection, wen discuss lots of cool things and there are of course books you could look into or simply chat to AI how to start taking simple steps. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I will be going to check my kidneys through a x-ray in the next coming days hopefully but i do want to find out what it is so wouldn't mind doing a urine test. Also very creative idea with AI wouldnt never have thought of that.