Zeroguy

I made a full circle from atheism to atheism

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

The fact that an Awakening is permanent or not is trivial, it's an AWAKENING. You want to be beyond time and make it permanent but that whole demand is precisely constructed by your notions of time. How much a state lasts has nothing to do with it's Truthfulness or any other quality. Duration of the Awakening is just another facet of Awakening.

I think that point you are making does not hold. 

Is trivial to you to have a house for 1 day and then be homeless again?

Is trivial to have a car for 1 day and then be without car again?

You want to be beyond time and make it permanent but that whole demand is precisely constructed by your notions of time.

How the demand being constructed by the notions of time reduces it value to the demand?

How much a state lasts has nothing to do with it's Truthfulness or any other quality.

Of course. But how that sustains the point? 

The awakening now is just a thought or memory. The thought or memory is true. Ok, so?

Isn´t it what's true is whatever this present moment you are is. + the thoughts of 'having a past awakening' ?

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 I'm not telling you how to do spirituality. You prefer the permanent Awakenings, go for them. Lately in fact I'm having great success in such pursuit.

However saying that an Awakening lasts an instant, one second, a zillion years, an eternity or is beyond time... it's just another quality. Doesn't say anything more or less than that quality itself.

Moreover, practically speaking there are nuanced interactions between time and other facets. If you are interested we can discuss them further, but I'm not gonna debate on what interval of time an Awakening should last.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Davino said:

1) There are permanent Awakenings and momentary Awakenings.

2) Awakenings have different degrees of intensity and consciousness.

3) Combine one and two in all permutations. 

There is also, practically speaking, a systemic trade-off between intensity and duration.

The fact that an Awakening is permanent or not is trivial, it's an AWAKENING. You want to be beyond time and make it permanent but that whole demand is precisely constructed by your notions of time. How much a state lasts has nothing to do with it's Truthfulness or any other quality. Duration of the Awakening is just another facet of Awakening.

In my opinion all the awakenings are nothing. Realize that reality is this, or that, that nothing is outside or inside, that everything is infinite, etc etc, are realizations of the ego. Only the ego can have awakenings. The real point is be free right now, nothing else. No barriers, free flow, open existence. It's a change of frequency, not an awakening. Just be free of the fear and be what you are now without the illusion of control. Then you don't need more awakenings, if we need it's because we feel incomplete, and who feels like that is always the ego. Nothing to add, everything to subtract, until the pure essence of existence remains 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Yes, I'm aware of what you are talking about as I write this message.

One thing doesn't nullify the other, both coexist beautifully. The Realization of Reality and the energetic freedom and dissolution into every instant, dying and rebirthing in every breath, coexists beautifully and perfectly with the possibility of changing state, aka Awakening.

You don't care about Awakening and you care about abiding in Reality, enjoy, it's a blessing.

I care about both, I care about everything in fact. There's nothing in this existence I'm not profoundly interested and amazed at. I want to understand everything, to look at every corner in Reality, to Awaken, to fall asleep, to get lost, to find myself, in all infinity I want to insert my eye and fill it with my Love. So much so that writing this brings me to tears. 

Do what's meaningful to you. I'm doing Spirituality & Mysticism in my own unique weird and personal way. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

You don't care about Awakening and you care about abiding in Reality, enjoy, it's a blessing.

Well, I care about awakening , I do psychedelic for opening and for curiosity, but after the moment happen, some days later, I forget them totally , im not sure if them were real. I only can be sure that now is real. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In my opinion all the awakenings are nothing. Realize that reality is this, or that, that nothing is outside or inside, that everything is infinite, etc etc, are realizations of the ego. Only the ego can have awakenings. The real point is be free right now, nothing else. No barriers, free flow, open existence. It's a change of frequency, not an awakening. Just be free of the fear and be what you are now without the illusion of control. Then you don't need more awakenings, if we need it's because we feel incomplete, and who feels like that is always the ego. Nothing to add, everything to subtract, until the pure essence of existence remains 

Beautiful :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Breakingthewall Yes, I'm aware of what you are talking about as I write this message.

One thing doesn't nullify the other, both coexist beautifully. The Realization of Reality and the energetic freedom and dissolution into every instant, dying and rebirthing in every breath, coexists beautifully and perfectly with the possibility of changing state, aka Awakening.

I care about both, I care about everything in fact. There's nothing in this existence I'm not profoundly interested and amazed at. I want to understand everything, to look at every corner in Reality, to Awaken, to fall asleep, to get lost, to find myself, in all infinity I want to insert my eye and fill it with my Love. So much so that writing this brings me to tears. 

Do what's meaningful to you. I'm doing Spirituality & Mysticism in my own unique weird and personal way. 

That's right! Do it your way. It's a personal thing and no right or wrong way. That's why I just said "ok" in my response. Not that I agreed or was taking a lesson, but why argue when one sounds so sure in telling you their perspective or whatever the word is. We're having our own individual dream or whatever you call that too, and no two are exactly the same. 

People are not gonna change anything just from someone making a random comment on a forum, so when it comes to certain things Spiritually, it's best to let them go through their personal stages. It all leads back to the All There Is anyway. No one is really or ultimately lost; it's just a matter of perspective or whatever you call it and it's all a part of the Absolute.

Know thyself....

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Real Awakening is still waiting for you.

You don't know what God is yet.

God is Infinite Love amongst other infinite things.I experienced God/Infinite Love but I died from experience now I transcended all facets of awakening by realising it's just product of Nothingness.Nothignrss tricks us into becoming all these things and creates intense euphoria just so that we keep getting invested in dreaming forever.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

to Awaken, to fall asleep, to get lost, to find myself, in all infinity

Yes, that's exactly what the experience is all about. The game of life. Play it your way, baby.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

34 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

God is Infinite Love amongst other infinite things.I experienced God/Infinite Love but I died from experience now I transcended all facets of awakening by realising it's just product of 

@Zeroguy Very good!

Altough i would say, More than nothingness tricking us, is just that we trick ourselves. 😊 

But dont worry, There is indeed a clarity to arrive.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Is all BS. 

But no one wants to Accept It 🤣🤣🤣

Lol

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Princess Arabia Oh, why so sweet?❤️

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, I care about awakening , I do psychedelic for opening and for curiosity, but after the moment happen, some days later, I forget them totally , im not sure if them were real. I only can be sure that now is real. 

Yes, that's a legit position.

But are you fully integrated with it?  How do you get back home after you leave? because in the now there's no home, just memories about them. I'm not even sure if they were real. Has this happened to you? It sometimes happens to me.

I would assume that if we take it radically the now is really all there is. I have been there for quite some time but it also feels impractical although extremely profound. Just get sure to get all the angles illuminated in your view and be fully integrated to them. As long as that's in its place I deeply respect you, otherwise just normal respect.

You jumped back and forth between belief systems without achieving anything. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia I didn't wanna say it!🤣

Happy to see you being sweet again princess.

Edited by Davino

@Princess Arabia I didn't wanna say it!🤣

Happy to see you being sweet again princess.

I'm bipolar. Wait till next week when I'm an entitled bitch again that knows everything and start preaching the there's no you sob story,😜😜😜

Know thyself....