Zeroguy

I made a full circle from atheism to atheism

38 posts in this topic

I made full circle back to atheism.I was atheist then I started believing in God then thanks to Leo's video I started believing I am God and now back again I am atheist.

LOL.

Remember this work is not about beliefs bro. 

Great . But just wait until life slaps you with a disease or insane suffering..you will come back to God again .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

God transcends and includes questions such as what is and what is not

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I made a full circle from rejecting human bs to enjoying human bs.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I made full circle back to atheism.I was atheist then I started believing in God then thanks to Leo's video I started believing I am God and now back again I am atheist.

Real Awakening is still waiting for you.

You don't know what God is yet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am atheist.

Just stop When you are Nothing at all, not even an Atheist and at same time you are everything, including this Atheist you identify as being now.

Smoking DMT 100% solves atheism.

How have your beliefs of atheism changed or evolved? The old atheism and the new Atheism.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Wait WTF I thought you had mystical experiences and experienced God directly- we had many talks about that back in 2018...did you forget all of that already or was it all BS?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

It's almost like "spirituality" is no different from religion... :ph34r:

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

From "we don't know" to "we don't know."

;)

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wait WTF I thought you had mystical experiences and experienced God directly- we had many talks about that back in 2018...did you forget all of that already or was it all BS?

Would love to hear the response to this. I bet it was genuine at the time; but an experience is just that - an experience. Back in 2018 is in time of which there is none. Saying "forgetting that already" doesn't constitute for the present.

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's almost like "spirituality" is no different from religion... :ph34r:

It's another form of religion. 

Know thyself....

Atheism doesn't change who/what you are at the core; it's just a belief system.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Would love to hear the response to this. I bet it was genuine at the time; but an experience is just that - an experience. Back in 2018 is in time of which there is none. Saying "forgetting that already" doesn't constitute for the present.

That is true but at the same time awakening isn't an experience..  I can't explain it to you with words.  It's prior to memory even.  It's death and rebirth. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is true but at the same time awakening isn't an experience..  I can't explain it to you with words.  It's prior to memory even.  It's death and rebirth. 

I get that. Not sure what you guys talked about, but it could have just been experiences and not a true Awakening, which is ever present and cannot be lost just recognized.

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is all BS. 

But no one wants to Accept It 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

But it could have just been experiences and not a true Awakening, which is ever present and cannot be lost just recognized.

1) There are permanent Awakenings and momentary Awakenings.

2) Awakenings have different degrees of intensity and consciousness.

3) Combine one and two in all permutations. 

There is also, practically speaking, a systemic trade-off between intensity and duration.

The fact that an Awakening is permanent or not is trivial, it's an AWAKENING. You want to be beyond time and make it permanent but that whole demand is precisely constructed by your notions of time. How much a state lasts has nothing to do with it's Truthfulness or any other quality. Duration of the Awakening is just another facet of Awakening.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

24 minutes ago, Davino said:

1) There are permanent Awakenings and momentary Awakenings.

2) Awakenings have different degrees of intensity and consciousness.

3) Combine one and two in all permutations. 

There is also, practically speaking, a systemic trade-off between intensity and duration.

The fact that an Awakening is permanent or not is trivial, it's an AWAKENING. You want to be beyond time and make it permanent but that whole demand is precisely constructed by your notions of time. How much a state lasts has nothing to do with it's Truthfulness or any other quality. Duration of the Awakening is just another facet of Awakening.

Ok

Know thyself....