Lucasxp64

Younger people are more likely single + Creepiness Rule (Charts/Statistics included)

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What matters to me, is that I need to calibrate my expectations, that the older women are, the more likely she's in a committed relationship. Common sense already told me that.

But also, I've read from some studies (citation needed, I think it was on that book a billion wicked thoughts?), that the shorter a relationship has been, the more likely one of them is to cheat or monkey branch.

Also, from those singles, many of them are not looking to date.

Source: https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2020/08/20/a-profile-of-single-americans/

PSDT_08.19.20_dating.relationships-014.jpg

Edited by Lucasxp64
Removed unproductive assumptions

Looks like a hospital bed hook-up monitor that monitor their patients heart rate and blood pressure and pulse rates. Lol.

Too many complications in life these days. We're not happy unless we're investigating everything and making a statistic out of everything. Life wasn't meant to be this complicated, it was just meant to be lived not measured.

Know thyself....

How are there more older married men then women?

38 minutes ago, Raze said:

How are there more older married men then women?

The graph is percentage not absolute numbers. Men might marry younger women on average. People can marry more than once. Men could marry men.

57% paranoid

It’s OK to be with anyone of any age as long as you’re providing real value to their lives and it’s a purposeful meaningful Relationship

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?