Javfly33

About Desire

23 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2024 at 3:21 PM, Javfly33 said:

Holding a thought of Desire in the mind is stupid, it debilitates oneself. 

Attaching to the mind happens because of not experiencing oneself as an Independent Phenomena of this mind. (One"seems to be all over the place") .

Striving for Freedom is necessary, we literally have become a slave of our creation.

Why do you think God dreams? These thoughts are God's own.

On 12/07/2024 at 4:16 PM, Javfly33 said:

Of course. The mind is a subproduct of You. Even when there is no mind you exist.

So obviously if the mind is producing any type of bad feeling (in form of desire-feeling of lack), clearly you are not using the tool right.

Well, Instead of striving, the action becomes an expression of the fullness within. 

So...I´m not advocating for a lack of action, but rather avoiding acting in the world from a place of lack.

As a 'spicy' example, look at the difference at how a man can have sex with a woman when...:

A) He is not needy and is full of love and complete within itself

B) When he is needy and tries to extract value or love from the woman.

Which one of the woman will prefer and will provide more higuer, profund, more pleasurable type of sex?

❤️❤️ this is exactly what I experienced recently when dormant or suppressed sexual energy reignited within me. 
this time after many failed times, I was aware of what it was doing.

when the energy appeared, I found it projecting back out onto another to fulfil myself from a place of lack so I brought it back and turned it inwards on myself. It rose up into my stomach and turned into a feeling of confidence and up further still a feeling of unconditional love, up further still it became a state of ecstacy all self generated from within. 
when I interacted with my wife, instead of creating an expectation and lusting after her, trying to seek satisfaction in her, I turned it on myself into confidence and love that was so fulfilling that I did not need her to do or be anything. This was so attractive to her the level of intimacy between us increased ten fold and was not about sex anymore, it was about deep intimate even spiritual connection almost like a dance or exchange of energy that put both of us in a prolonged and ecstatic state. 
I noticed this developing into a deep love of many close friends and a sort of polyamory developed between us all. You’re so fulfilled already that the love you have is boiling over and giving. There is no seeking out or taking. Instead of blocking it like in the past I accept it and let it flow through me. 
I call it divine desire because it comes from a place of wholeness not lack. Desire from lack creates conditions, expectations and heartbreaking pain when it is not met leading to shutting down and suppressing those emotions. 
when the emotions are accepted allowed and turned inward, it heals from the inside and makes one whole again. That type of desire has been used to attract more heavenly versions of reality in more frequent succession. It is oneness experiencingbitself from a place where it already knows what it is and is now enjoying the experience. 

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Suffering is something inherent to the fact of having a mind. having a mind and not suffering is almost impossible. 

@Breakingthewall Because most have not achieved a steady clear difference between mind and Real nature.

If your Fist starts punching you, you Will clearly see that is sickness, because that which is not you, is punching you, It has become insane. 

But with the mind exactly the same thing happens. But we think that is normal. Because we think the mind has something fundamentally of us. We think we exist a bit from the mind. So whatever It throws at us, we get identified with It.

When you experience anything that comes from the mind as something that is not you, how can It hurt you? Is impossible. You are not there. You are somewhere else. In a space that is not body, Mind, or physicality. You are beyond.

Now the thing is, if nothing that comes from the mind is me, im completely beyond It. For One to stay in this "beyondness" constantly, a change has to happen.

How? Who knows. But The striving must be there. 

13 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Why do you think God dreams? These thoughts are God's own.

Don't think you understand how the process of Reality and identification works just because or parroting what you read around here.

Come do 1000 hours of Yoga at nature and you Will see you dont understand 1% of how this game is working.

Is not as simplistic as that. But you are free to tell Yourself those stories if you are more confortable thinking that. 

13 hours ago, Adrian colby said:

❤️❤️ this is exactly what I experienced recently when dormant or suppressed sexual energy reignited within me. 
this time after many failed times, I was aware of what it was doing.

when the energy appeared, I found it projecting back out onto another to fulfil myself from a place of lack so I brought it back and turned it inwards on myself. It rose up into my stomach and turned into a feeling of confidence and up further still a feeling of unconditional love, up further still it became a state of ecstacy all self generated from within. 
when I interacted with my wife, instead of creating an expectation and lusting after her, trying to seek satisfaction in her, I turned it on myself into confidence and love that was so fulfilling that I did not need her to do or be anything. This was so attractive to her the level of intimacy between us increased ten fold and was not about sex anymore, it was about deep intimate even spiritual connection almost like a dance or exchange of energy that put both of us in a prolonged and ecstatic state. 
I noticed this developing into a deep love of many close friends and a sort of polyamory developed between us all. You’re so fulfilled already that the love you have is boiling over and giving. There is no seeking out or taking. Instead of blocking it like in the past I accept it and let it flow through me. 
I call it divine desire because it comes from a place of wholeness not lack. Desire from lack creates conditions, expectations and heartbreaking pain when it is not met leading to shutting down and suppressing those emotions. 
when the emotions are accepted allowed and turned inward, it heals from the inside and makes one whole again. That type of desire has been used to attract more heavenly versions of reality in more frequent succession. It is oneness experiencingbitself from a place where it already knows what it is and is now enjoying the experience. 

Thanks for sharing 🏞️🩵 That is the way! @Adrian colby