Unlimited

Is everything fate?

6 posts in this topic

I just had this question in mind and wanted to hear your opinion about it.

Everything is Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No. If someone was asking if "fate" has influence on things then yes.

No such thing as fate because fate is based on an imaginary future. The only thing that exists is now. Everything is now.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

@Unlimited I have had an awareness that most of my life is outside of my control so in that sense yes it is mostly predetermined. You didn’t choose where you were born, where you went to school, who your parents are, the people you met, experiences that changed you. You didn’t plan any of that it just happens

This is where the concept of letting go ultimately comes from and not resisting what the universe throws at you. Being in the flow with it all

You can’t connect the dots moving forward, only by looking back it makes sense

Saying all of this, from a place of God consciousness this will be completely different I can only imagine. You will be in control of your infinite creation of mind. I have not had an experience of this though

The idea is that All destiny/fate, even that of species and whole worlds, is fan-shaped. That is, the future at any instant is a series of probabilities or possibilities of which only certain ones will be physically expressed. I personally think we can change this at any moment meaning future will not be dependant on the commonly known definition of fate/destiny. “Destiny" /“fate” is a word greatly misunderstood and misused. Even good dictionaries describe it as something that is going to happen which you cannot do anything about. However, "destiny" and "destination" both come from the same Latin word meaning "the intending of something for a particular purpose." In other words, destiny is based on intention, and this could be changed.