Danioover9000

Jordan and Tommy Robinson podcast.

39 posts in this topic

Here's another alt right Nazi in sheep's clothing, did a body language analysis of this Douglas Murray:

OMG this guy again...as I stated in the past, if this isn't the red warning flag then you are lost. OK Imma stop myself ranting but this guy!...

I'm just saying it without saying it! I mean come on, the writing is on the wall with this guy! But whatever at least the podcast was kinda decent, just I wouldn't proclaim I'm objective or for the truth and love when you surround yourself and interview a greater percentage of people who think like this. I'm not attacking or calling out a certain admin and certain mod who likes this guy, but be honest with yourselves is all I'm gonna say. Like how can you sit there with a straight face talking to an actual Nazi? These types of people started WW2, which led to millions of lives dead and suffering for many more millions! COME ON!

Tommy Robinson has literally made a career out of being angry and aggressive. Do not listen to this guy.  
It’s crazy that Jordan Peterson can’t see through Tommys bullshit. 

@RawJudah

3 hours ago, RawJudah said:

Tommy Robinson has literally made a career out of being angry and aggressive. Do not listen to this guy.  

That's because Jordan Peterson has a seething hate for the left and so called 'cultural Marxism'. Hates them so much that now he's willing to talk to ultra far right people just to soothe his ego. As far as I'm concerned with this Tommy Robinson, this was a first time watch, and I feel like this one time I know all I need to know about the guy, along with Jordan.

32 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@RawJudah

That's because Jordan Peterson has a seething hate for the left and so called 'cultural Marxism'. Hates them so much that now he's willing to talk to ultra far right people just to soothe his ego. As far as I'm concerned with this Tommy Robinson, this was a first time watch, and I feel like this one time I know all I need to know about the guy, along with Jordan.

Don’t ever start to listen to him, it’s painful. You can just by his constant anger that he’s got something wrong with him. But like I said, he’s making money out of being like that, so I guess it’s better than working a job. In fact, I don’t think anyone would actually hire him in the first place…

7 hours ago, RawJudah said:

If we would ask a AI image generator to make a image with this prompt:

make a representation of a podcast influencer who literally made a career out of being angry and aggressive

Assuming the AI would create the actual image of some Influencers. The face of what Famous Influencers you guys think the AI would show us?

And apart of not liking the Far Rigth Raciat rant and anti-immigration hate, what about this things happening with women in some part of the world where immigrants with low values on women come to west and behave like mad dogs?

@Rafael Thundercat

54 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

And apart of not liking the Far Rigth Raciat rant and anti-immigration hate, what about this things happening with women in some part of the world where immigrants with low values on women come to west and behave like mad dogs?

Baiting me to say something nasty?😄

Based on her body language, she's at least a bit defensive, and maybe lying. first 10 seconds, the opening, she does self soothing gesture with right hand touching her right ear, and her left hand shots out forward in pacifying gesture, like she's about to get into a touchy topic for her, about immigrants and crimes and criminals. The hand shooting out like that is what you do to pacify someone you think is about to attack you, that's the biology and social behavior in us when we shot out a hand or 2 forwards like that. Plenty of other non-verbal communications, and her usage of stats and facts and how she emphasizes the numbers with her face and head and hand illustrators makes you feel like it's very urgent, when really it could be less urgent in reality. Also her opening she's clearly talking about Muslims and Pakistani, but then switches to Albanians, then at some other demographic like the North/South Africans and Somalia gangs when she was talking to that Irish guy. I see what she's doing, she's verbally told us she doesn't care about being called a racist against a particular non white group, so she's jumping here and there to other immigrant demographics to show us how 'not so racist' she actually is. Personally I see past her body language and tonality, and I believe her that she isn't racist but a Nazi/Fascist woman, an SS Gustavo female officer, a wolf in sheep's clothing, in British clothing. And I hate yellow color like OMG why did you choose that as a work uniform?!😂 How are people not seeing these Nazis???

And increase in sex crimes? So cat calls and booty calls and booty slaps are sex crimes???Don't be in the Ghetto areas then, or mind how you dress and behave around some of those street men then. Get street smarts quick is all I can say. Now for the actual sexual assaults, we need better policing then, and also protest against your corporate masters the Neoliberals because they the ones that destabilize those 3rd world countries and make them feel like they have to migrate to better nations/countries, which happen to be westernized societies, which happened to have destabilized their own foreign country in the first place, a viscous cycle IMO. Of course immigration is more complicated and has other combinations that's causing an increase, but Neoliberalism is what's driving this issue, which both the left and right wing are in DEEP DENIAL!

On 12/07/2024 at 9:43 AM, zazen said:

Peterson is having a public image meltdown on twitter. Nick fuentes and Candace Owens having it off with Jordan and Mikhaila - who called for censorship against anti-semitism (but then what is anti-semitism?). Suddenly these free speech crusaders bend to Israel which is what their own followers point out to when they ask - why not put America first, why Israel?

What Peterson and Tommy have in common is their Zionists with Zio money backing who can't handle criticism of the Israeli state and lack the the 'intellect' to discern between Jewish people and a states unjust actions.

Just look at the comments:

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1811564584651641333

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1811432275516735745

Peterson is crumbling his reputation for Israel just like how US is on the global stage.

The second link he sound so crazy. Gosh. God save poor Pete

@Danioover9000 the bait worked and you gave a great comment. Thanks. And yes, with that yellow uniform I personally would not catcall her at all. I would confuse her with onr of this people cleaning the streets or a a trash truck worker.

@zazen

On 2024-07-12 at 9:43 AM, zazen said:

Peterson is having a public image meltdown on twitter. Nick fuentes and Candace Owens having it off with Jordan and Mikhaila - who called for censorship against anti-semitism (but then what is anti-semitism?). Suddenly these free speech crusaders bend to Israel which is what their own followers point out to when they ask - why not put America first, why Israel?

What Peterson and Tommy have in common is their Zionists with Zio money backing who can't handle criticism of the Israeli state and lack the the 'intellect' to discern between Jewish people and a states unjust actions.

Just look at the comments:

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1811564584651641333

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1811432275516735745

Peterson is crumbling his reputation for Israel just like how US is on the global stage.

Yeah red the tweets, pretty crazy how the cultural marxists ghosts of Christmas past is haunting him and rotting his brains out. He needs help and he really needs to stop talking politics ATM. Get away from Twitter and tweeting!

This was about 5 years ago, from that Novara Media YT:

@Rafael Thundercat

On 2024-07-11 at 6:18 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

A Brit Message. Leaving UK because dont fit his Potential

Sorry I took so long in reacting to this. Without going into several paragraphs breaking down his body language, he's generally decent, good body language.

One thing I'd note, to his verbals, he has moments of 'tutting' and moments of inflexing his voice, making some of his words and statements sound like a question. In body language tutting is generally strong negative feeling and strong disagreement and disapproval, typically of what you heard someone said or did, but in this context he's tutting himself and probably what he's thinking. I think IMO this is his first time or his few times filming himself so he's feeling the nerves get to him, and feeling nervous sharing his perspective of America as a foreigner himself. Now the moments of those tonality where he sounded like asking a question...in body language that tone indicates feeling uncertainty and feeling unsure of what he's saying. Some here and I noticed a few comments there were thinking he's either lying or a traitor to his country. No, at best he's just feeling unsure and uncertainty in the moment of sharing his inner thoughts and feelings about America to American or even UK audiences.

Besides all that, great message. You reap what you sow, and that's a good thing about America being a meritocracy...kind of, it's actually egalitarianism, multiculturalism, and the function of good democracy. At least you have some freedoms and right and free speech and even the 2nd amendment, as imperfect as it is America is a good place to even probably live long term.

Then there's camping, national parks, and even Big Foot...even UFOs and haunting places...like you nearly got everything in America!. Also a long time ago I have been with my family to America so I mostly agree with his take, even if he wasn't feeling as confident or secure in himself in some moments here and there. 

Another video of the same guy, and a second that illustrates the talking points and speaking patterns of these Nazis hiding in plain sight:

Way more obvious and plain in the second video.

Not posting these to advocate or show support. Am posting to showcase these patterns to watch out for, make them your study case by case. If you want to know an actual Nazi, or what a scammer or con artists are like, you pick some examples and study how they communicate, and pick up on their mannerisms, body language, tonality, their 'vibe' and 'energy'. This is how you give yourself extra protection against these types, by catching the con very early on and distancing yourselves from these nationalists. Don't be too late otherwise you may get hit with Stockholm syndrome and denial. 

Damn, I didn't know this rapper called Akala had this moment with Tommy:

IMHO if I was in the room, I'd say I disagree with them all...Because Tommy's not a racist, he's a Nazi in British clothing!😂

Even with the body language analysis and tonality that I know, if I didn't have enough research or context I can see why most people might let their guards down with this guy:

He so anti grooming and protecting the children, yet remained silent in not condemning when one of his own does it. Who are people not seeing this?🤦‍♀️

@Consept

On 2024-07-11 at 10:14 PM, Consept said:

Yeah good analysis, hes basically a more evolved version of Robinson in that he can appeal to moderates more and he doesnt have as checkered a past as Robinson. His communication is a lot better and his anger is either better hidden or just less than Robinsons. He doesnt care about the other nations in the UK, most English politicians dont which is why there was such a big rise of the SNP and the devolution of Wales and Scotland. 

I agree with your analysis in terms of him feeling a sense of superiority and being 'right'. I havent watched the video but i assume Peterson soft balled him. Its interesting but not surprising that Peterson is giving a platform to these characters. Petersons understanding of British politics is severely lacking, he went on Question Time last year and was completely ill informed about everything. I dont know why we think that if someone is good in one field he must be wise in all fields. He is an accomplished psychologist but his views on politics are not necessarily better than the next man, however hes positioned as if it is. 

Anyway back to Farage, Id be interested in your analysis in this interview where hes put under a bit of pressure - 

Sorry for the 4-5 day delay, been busy. OK, IMHO this was a good back and forth. We see the good morning Britain news people, with their I assume moderate to left political bias, a bit presentable as expected albeit woman was honestly wearing the green white patterns doesn't jive. Howver Nigel's tie is what's losing him in this presentation, IDK why he'd wear it.

Rhetoric, facts and stat battle was very interesting, you may jump in to tell me if those facts are accurate but I'll focus more on their body language. Yep, my assessment before about Nigel still stands, he's got that superiority complex, and very interesting moment at 4:25 to $:30 with Nidel's strong refusal, tense hand wave, shouting that NO about 3 times, shaking of head pretty widely and his right hand, wide and palms forwards in like a karate chop tensed up movement, like a stopping the perceived threat coming his way, Nigel doesn't want to deal with what he thinks are alleged claims and misquotes to him. Even if he's wearing glasses, which I cannot comment on eye directions and cues, I can still see his eyebrow flashes here and there. Also I generally detect passive aggressiveness from the good morning guy, more than the women which IMO is funny, that type of snobby British passive aggressive thing between the suit wearing men!😂

More interesting to me is the last 3 minute to 2 minutes, when they're talking about the migration crossing with the boats. This tells me more about the bigger picture. It's not or no longer about Christians versus Muslims, or about race, or about the specific issues with immigration, at that point they added another bigger issue of the culture war between UK and France/Spain or the EU.

I will be coming back to revisit these points and re-watch the footage to take in more what's being communicated. Thanks for sharing me this video of Nigel Farage being pressured by the good morning Brits. Honestly if I was in his position, being pressured on topics I might or may not be as informed I would've been acting a bit defensive there, so I can't rule out too much nerves here getting grilled live on camera, but his experience being in public and on camera talking like this does diminish that public nerves effect.

Posted (edited)

@Consept  This might be another good podcast showing more of how Tommy Robinson communicates, and how defensive he got:

Found this one, been trying to find one where Tommy was sufficiently challenged and pressured aggressively but couldn't. Generally speaking from body language analysis yeah he got some push back from the podcasters, but from the looks of the podcasters they are young and the guy next to him IDK why the mask, just...I want to say he did challenge Tommy Robinson but it was like he was supplicating to him, or being too passive like he doesn't want to hurt his feelings or something. Damn they need my help to coach them how to properly challenge someone!😂 Especially in the opening you see Tommy address that BLM moment in the states, and you see him use illustrators similar to an epistemic shrug(meaning the mouth shrug, the head tilt, shoulders raised, hands up and palms up to forwards like an 'I don't know' posture, but his hands mostly did this), and after the hands give that 'I don't know' and signaling his feeling of uncertainty, he then with left hand posting forwards saying we could get on to that BLM point. Yeah I will re-watch this and deconstruct this behaviors a bit more, just making general observations of body language and tone. Also noticed a lot of hand gestures and illustrators from Tommy as he was speaking, and some parts in his story telling where he had some emotion in hos tone. Maybe those experiences were real, but likely he's either hyperbole the actual events to garner sympathy or something else. One specific moment really stood out was Tommy's attempt to build rapport with the guy with mask, between 1:30 to 1:45 Tommy's telling his story, left hand was in air illustrating something, noted a 'lip licking'(lip licking in body language means in a ratio, feeling nervous, feeling uncertainty, feeling anxious and stress because blood usually rushes when feeling stress which causes irritation, sometimes to cheeks, nose, and lips which is why we sometimes have the urge to scratch or do pacifying gestures or to rub the forehead/nose/cheek/ears/neck to sooth us from that irritation) then that left hand quickly rubs same spot the lips lick, and his left hand reaches out to touch the speaker and Tommy then asks 'why are you wearing a mask?', did a little and quick tap with left hand, and his face looking nervous or giddy I couldn't tell. That ENTIRE micro moment, all within 10 seconds, jumped out to me because Tommy WANTS to build that trust with him, but that mask and his general cool demeanor, and lack of visual information of his lower mouth, like a smile, Tommy is feeling uncomfortable NOT KNOWING if his words or story will land with the guy.

P.S. Never mind what I said with them being passive aggressive or supplicating, the person to Tommy's left challenged him solidly, I jumped to conclusions too fast first minute in. He also didn't give into his sympathy rhetoric which you can hear from when he's telling his story about some of those attacks!😂

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Consept

Sorry for the 4-5 day delay, been busy. OK, IMHO this was a good back and forth. We see the good morning Britain news people, with their I assume moderate to left political bias, a bit presentable as expected albeit woman was honestly wearing the green white patterns doesn't jive. Howver Nigel's tie is what's losing him in this presentation, IDK why he'd wear it.

Rhetoric, facts and stat battle was very interesting, you may jump in to tell me if those facts are accurate but I'll focus more on their body language. Yep, my assessment before about Nigel still stands, he's got that superiority complex, and very interesting moment at 4:25 to $:30 with Nidel's strong refusal, tense hand wave, shouting that NO about 3 times, shaking of head pretty widely and his right hand, wide and palms forwards in like a karate chop tensed up movement, like a stopping the perceived threat coming his way, Nigel doesn't want to deal with what he thinks are alleged claims and misquotes to him. Even if he's wearing glasses, which I cannot comment on eye directions and cues, I can still see his eyebrow flashes here and there. Also I generally detect passive aggressiveness from the good morning guy, more than the women which IMO is funny, that type of snobby British passive aggressive thing between the suit wearing men!😂

More interesting to me is the last 3 minute to 2 minutes, when they're talking about the migration crossing with the boats. This tells me more about the bigger picture. It's not or no longer about Christians versus Muslims, or about race, or about the specific issues with immigration, at that point they added another bigger issue of the culture war between UK and France/Spain or the EU.

I will be coming back to revisit these points and re-watch the footage to take in more what's being communicated. Thanks for sharing me this video of Nigel Farage being pressured by the good morning Brits. Honestly if I was in his position, being pressured on topics I might or may not be as informed I would've been acting a bit defensive there, so I can't rule out too much nerves here getting grilled live on camera, but his experience being in public and on camera talking like this does diminish that public nerves effect.

Pretty good analysis tbh, I agree in that i think Nigel has a strong superiority complex, my sense is that he thinks people that dont agree with him are idiots. Also the culture war is the big thing, Nigel wants his 'team' to win, I dont think its to do with policies as you say, but they are a way for him to get his people on side. 

Ill check out the other vid you posted as well. 

Actually another point I just want to add with Robinson, he organised these EDL marches in towns across the UK, the town I live in has a significant Muslim population but generally is a mix between different cultures, mainly English, Caribbean descendents and Muslims but there are also other smaller ones. Anyway he organised a march on the town I live in, but very few if any people from the town wanted to march, so he gets people from wherever to march with him. Lots of people came out from my town to counter protest of all backgrounds, they didnt want him anywhere near. 

The reality is there isnt really trouble between cultures at all but when someone like Robinson comes in hes trying to stoke something between people and then just go back to wherever he came from, he doesnt live here. So it struck me in terms of the chaos he causes or attempts to cause and then does nothing to help those affected. 

Edited by Consept