Javfly33

Are most humans completely disconnected from nature?

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How come everytime I sit in the grass just for some minutes I instantly feel better. Like a part of my active mind completely settles down for no reason, I feel more calm. 

Also, today a mosquito really bite the shit out of my leg, came home and I was really feeling it and I realised I even fucking liked it because it made me feel connected to RAW LIFE.

Today at sunset I was the only freak sitting down in the grass, everyone else where it was? Clearly not benefitting from nature. How come we don´t teach real important healthy habits instead of so many bullshit. 

Edited by Javfly33

yes i feel the same, lucky i live close to the park. nature is healing

Spending time in nature is crucial for our health.

Grounding is also important.

This is wise to be in nature. Our body knows. 

👽

Everyone is conected. Hearts beating, breathing etc. Lets stop dividing bettwen more connected and less connected. Everyone in a small or big scale connect as they can with wilderness. There are nature everywhere. 

Maybe they don't want to be bitten by mosquitoes 😜

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

too busy sitting in the same place everyday on my computer expanding my awareness. This is a very rare short time where we have internet use it. Expand knowledge non stop. If you are awakened it does not matter we are gathering information for God.

Edited by Hojo

Because "busy being discontent, productive, knowledgeable, distracted, immersed and stuff"

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I think we are always connected to everything at all times, I also think that it is more about attention. Some people tend to hold their attention elsewhere rather then on nature around them, for example a busy city worker rushing to their office does not pay attention to trees they are passing on their way, it doesn't mean they are disconnected it just means they are focused on other things. Maybe looking at it from another point could be helpful , people may. not pay attention to nature but what if nature pays attention to people, its never one sided :)  I personally like to hug trees, talk to them and all other plants, animals and so on.  I have plants at home, they all have names, I greet them and say good night to them. Funny enough when I eat my veggies im my mind I say thank you for providing me with what I need. I strongly believe everything around me is aware and responsive in some way even if I dont fully understand how. 

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Maybe they don't want to be bitten by mosquitoes 😜

Ahahaha true. I was in the Brasilian Jungle, was amazing, but the bites took 3 weeks to heal

Posted (edited)

The most important aspect of nature is that it is not man-made. We can look at intricate patterns of nature only in awe, and not with pride , like we do for human creations. This in turn makes them beneficial for our happiness.

Edited by An young being

Humans are the only animals on earth capable of "disconnecting from nature". That is quiet remarkable in of itself if you think about it.

18 minutes ago, Basman said:

Humans are the only animals on earth capable of "disconnecting from nature". That is quiet remarkable in of itself if you think about it.

yeap, pretty surprising. 

1 hour ago, Basman said:

Funny and ironical you said "if you think about it". That's the reason why humans are the only ones capable; it's because of the mind and thinking.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, An young being said:

The most important aspect of nature is that it is not man-made

Yep, that's one reason why it's so healing. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Evelyna said:

I think we are always connected to everything at all times, I also think that it is more about attention. Some people tend to hold their attention elsewhere rather then on nature around them, for example a busy city worker rushing to their office does not pay attention to trees they are passing on their way, it doesn't mean they are disconnected it just means they are focused on other things. Maybe looking at it from another point could be helpful , people may. not pay attention to nature but what if nature pays attention to people, its never one sided :)  I personally like to hug trees, talk to them and all other plants, animals and so on.  I have plants at home, they all have names, I greet them and say good night to them. Funny enough when I eat my veggies im my mind I say thank you for providing me with what I need. I strongly believe everything around me is aware and responsive in some way even if I dont fully understand how. 

True, we're never really disconnected as everything is connected. It's thoughts and mind why it appears to be that way. This is why it's said that thought is time and thought is space; time and space doesn't really exist.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....