BlessedLion

Women-Hate

62 posts in this topic

If you can't have it, at least you can hate it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

A WOMAN held you in her belly for 9 fucking months, carrying your dependent ass around in pain then went through the most painful expereince of literally pushing you out of her body. She risked her life health and happiness for your ungrateful ass. Then she took care of you day in and out while you cried, shit and gave nothing back. Now you sit online and bitch about women being toxic, mean, and not giving you attention. 

This is exactly the same mentality as when emotionally abusive parents yell at you about how they’ve put a roof over you, fed you and looked after you your whole life anytime you bring up any element of mistreatment coming from them. The problem with that goes without saying. 

Even if I’m grateful for being birthed into existence by a woman, is that it? Is that a good enough starting point to build your case that women are some kind of sacred angels? We start our life coming out of a vagina, the bare minimum other women can do for us after that is let us back in. Apparently that’s too much to ask for approximately 63 percent of young men today. And to say that’s ALL our own fault is ridiculous.

6 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I’m so sick of this incel content where guys are just bitching about and complaining about women constantly. It’s all over the internet. Whether it be pick up videos, Tinder comparison videos, toxic masculinity videos (Andrew Tate, fresh & fit) I can’t consume it anymore. It’s just getting worse and worse. What’s ironic is these guys are acting worse than gossipy whiny women, playing the victim and cowering in their own pity about being undesired. 

Believe me, there’s just as much of that going on in reverse. Women have their own circles of the internet where they complain about male behavior just like we do.

The difference is they’re taken more seriously by the general public than we are. When women complain about us, it’s our fault. When we complain about women, it’s our fault. That’s fucked.

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Women are beautiful creatures, much more loving aware sensitive and compassionate than men.

What makes you think this? The world is full of women that don’t give a single fuck about men’s issues because they believe it’s nothing compared to their’s. Then they use that belief to love, respect  and look after each other far more than they do for us because they think they already have the short end of the stick.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you can't have it, at least you can hate it.

That’s what I’ve been saying, just in different words.

I’ve always said, “if they won’t let you fuck them, fuck with them.”

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Believe me, there’s just as much of that going on in reverse. Women have their own circles of the internet where they complain about male behavior just like we do.

They have a whole ideology, feminism, that they use as a shield for their complaints. Remember when Sweden was trying to socialize boys as girls and girls as boys? Going as far as having boys be advertised playing with dolls and girls with guns? That was denying and repressing boys of their nature. Shaming them for their masculinity and attempting to confine them to stereotypically feminine behaviors to please women. Because of their hatred, when it comes to male behavior, some women and men have used and continue to use power to attack it on a systemic level. 

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The difference is they’re taken more seriously by the general public than we are. When women complain about us, it’s our fault. When we complain about women, it’s our fault. That’s fucked.

As articulated by Warren Farrell, men in some instances are seen as human doings rather than human beings. 

Edited by gambler

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s what I’ve been saying, just in different words.

I’ve always said, “if they won’t let you fuck them, fuck with them.”

The difference is, I am mocking and you are serious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Emotionalmosquito you got burnt hardddd

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference is, I am mocking and you are serious.

Edited by Cubbage
Typo

1 hour ago, Cubbage said:

Right! He's looking for company for his woman-hating agenda.

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Cubbage said:

The only reason it seems like a burn is because I didn’t mention I already knew that. I know Leo doesn’t hate women, he probably doesn’t hate anyone. He simply made a true comment that I have no problem with.

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Right! He's looking for company for his woman-hating agenda.

Almost there. I’ve very little will to turn back to love at this point.

Just now, Emotionalmosquito said:

Almost there. I’ve very little will to turn back to love at this point

It's still love, just filtered through your awareness and comes out as hate. Go ahead, poison yourself, that's your prerogative.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Almost there. I’ve very little will to turn back to love at this point

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

I find it quite tragic that for some men to truly love females for what they are, they expect that a woman should automatically permit sex without any leading or effort to attract them on the mans behalf. Incels gonna incel though I guess. I get it, I was one when I was a teenager. Eventually though, you gotta grow tf up and man tf up. Put the work in and then let life pay its dividends, you get what you give. If you aren't giving a woman anything and resent the fact that she doesn't give you her 😻 on a platter in the first place, then you are never gonna get anywhere with dating and that's the hard truth. Women are highly emotionally respondent creatures and can smell childish, entitled attitudes and boring personalities from a mile off, on top of being able to see through a veil of fake confidence. Maybe if you start eroding the bullshit from your mind, you will start to appreciate women for the beauty of what they are, without needing anything in return. Then, after that, maybe if you train yourself to become an attractive man in every area you could possibly put work into, then maybe, just maybe, you might end up sleeping with a beautiful woman. But it will take time and effort and if you don't wanna do that then you best be getting comfortable with a life of celibacy, cause reality won't sort that shit out for you. Even if you can't pull girls, appreciating the beauty and warmth of a woman from afar without needing anything from them should be good enough for now. I'm shocked at how many "men" (they're really boys) I have discovered that do not understand this. Sort your shit out.

Edited by Cubbage

58 minutes ago, Cubbage said:

I find it quite tragic that for some men to truly love females for what they are, they expect that a woman should automatically permit sex without any leading or effort to attract them on the mans behalf. Incels gonna incel though I guess. I get it, I was one when I was a teenager. Eventually though, you gotta grow tf up and man tf up. Put the work in and then let life pay its dividends, you get what you give. If you aren't giving a woman anything and resent the fact that she doesn't give you her 😻 on a platter in the first place, then you are never gonna get anywhere with dating and that's the hard truth. Women are highly emotionally respondent creatures and can smell childish, entitled attitudes and boring personalities from a mile off, on top of being able to see through a veil of fake confidence. Maybe if you start eroding the bullshit from your mind, you will start to appreciate women for the beauty of what they are, without needing anything in return. Then, after that, maybe if you train yourself to become an attractive man in every area you could possibly put work into, then maybe, just maybe, you might end up sleeping with a beautiful woman. But it will take time and effort and if you don't wanna do that then you best be getting comfortable with a life of celibacy, cause reality won't sort that shit out for you. Even if you can't pull girls, appreciating the beauty and warmth of a woman from afar without needing anything from them should be good enough for now. I'm shocked at how many "men" (they're really boys) I have discovered that do not understand this. Sort your shit out.

Well said

Know thyself....

Well you guys have covered the sour grapes part of it; the psychology of it is pretty clear; Hate what you can't have(at the moment.)

What I don't see commented much about is the masculine disliking the feminine by pure confusion and as a stranger danger type of thing. I remember I had a girl come to one of my photoshoots last year and I had a strong dislike for her even though she was cute and sweet; which confused me.

I've reflected on it this past year and I realized she's one of the most feminine woman I've ever interacted with and it was deeply unsettling for me. Super free-flowing, dancing without a care in the world which is like the complete opposite of my mind which is always hyperactive with ideas and analyzing the world for danger. It's a strange dichotomy because the feminine is my favorite thing in the universe and I feel dead without it but I have a hard time feeling it too closely as I lose my sense of self and control within it. 

<3

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Even if I’m grateful for being birthed into existence by a woman, is that it? Is that a good enough starting point to build your case that women are some kind of sacred angels? We start our life coming out of a vagina, the bare minimum other women can do for us after that is let us back in. Apparently that’s too much to ask for approximately 63 percent of young men today. And to say that’s ALL our own fault is ridiculous.

If you absolutely must blame women, I actually think you should first and foremost choose your mother. She is the one who raised her son to become an unattractive man. I never see incels do this. They always blame the women they wanna fuck…

Edited by Kid A

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Kid A said:

If you absolutely must blame women, I actually think you should first and foremost choose your mother. She is the one who raised her son to become an unattractive man. I never see incels do this. They always blame the women they wanna fuck…

Well if some mothers are failing raising their boys to be men, then fathers need to raise their boys. Maybe the feminization of the household, bringing the father down a notch from his traditional role to match an egalitarian one, the mother taking the leadership role, and early divorce is why a mother might have failed in raising a man. Into what people here describe as a whiny, weak, entitled, unattractive man. 

Edited by gambler

Weekly finger wagging towards struggling unattractive men. How brave and noble from supposedly high consciousness, self aware people. So fake.

2 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Weekly finger wagging towards struggling unattractive men. How brave and noble from supposedly high consciousness, self aware people. So fake.

My finger is baked in eczema, but my partner still finds me highly attractive. They even heal it with their smooth touch B|

There is no correlation between the internal quality of a young man i.e personality, emotional intelligence, kindness etc and how attractive he is to women. Hateful, violent, abusive, amoral men all over the world have sex and relationships everyday. So obviously physical attractiveness and status are the deciding factors to the romantic fortune of men not entitlement or any of the rubbish being spoken about here. The idea that a man is lonely because he is entitled and deep down a horrible person and women can somehow sense it is gaslighting and just makes you sound pathetic.

None of you actually care about young men, they are just a tool that makes you better about yourself "look at how evolved and insightful I am"

@Yimpa Do you have anything useful to say, what was the purpose of this nonsense?