LSD-Rumi

Psychonaut Teen questioned by a psychiatrist

3 posts in this topic

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

So many deep insights at such an age. I dicked around with psychedelics in my teenage years and didn't manage to have a god realization until my late 20's.

This video is also great at showing the Mom's (sober minded rational thinker) fear due to ignorance, and the wall she puts up between herself and new experiences, the close mindedness, judgement and worry that comes from essentially fearing the unknown for her son. Along with this, you get a sense that she does not really deeply know her own son.

The programming and conditioning was so strong in that era, which is a huge shame, as she could learn a few things from her son when it comes to mental freedom. Then it shows a slightly disturbing video of nurses and doctors shuffling along a woman on LSD who clearly should not be in the hospital and who seems to be completely aware of her surroundings.

Other things from this video:

-The hippies on the street show no hint of the "horrors" in hospitals (implying LSD experience is horrifying and particularly bad compared to other drug OD's)

-Hippies take up a lot space, and the streets "thrust" the hippies at the community, and hippies make their presence felt (implying hippies are generally a nuisance)

-Hippies have taken over the community by superimposing their subculture and values upon it (lol)

-Hippies are hypocrites because they act like they don't need money, but will still beg for money

The TV news station then interviews a "hippie newspaper" called The Oracle. The gentleman describes life as making little sense- people are deeply unhappy, frustrated and uptight, driving in their metal boxes from job to job. He mentions how society and school teaches kids to learn to earn. This comes with an implication that earning more money for more material things is not important, and that society essentially is dictating what is important to an individual. He implies that children are conditioned to live in a world of should's and shouldn'ts. "They never had a chance to figure it out for themselves what they want to do." If an individual in society just follows the rules and does what they "should" do, there is often very little time for introspection and self reflection. "They don't teach you that life should be filled with joy and should not be a drag," implying that life could be joyful and euphoric if people were to stop trying to live up to the standards of others. He also mentions how kids in America, particularly middle class kids, feel alienated, as Mom and Dad go to work, kids go to school, and are constantly subject to one authority or another, not allowing them to think openly, and when they finally get the chance to interpret reality for themselves they start noticing there is "something else out there."

I don't think much has changed in society since this video.

Edited by Paradoxed

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I don't think much has changed in society since this video.

Psychedelics renaissance is reemerging. 

I am a powerful psychedelic ;)

Edited by Yimpa