inFlow

Sharing my Heart chakra opening experience

3 posts in this topic

I've been living in hell for over a month. Every day just getting harder and harder. No matter how much I meditated or done yoga I was in pain. My mind was so overpowering awareness that it just became a living hell. Sometimes there were very beautiful days, but none the less the evenings weren't. Fear, anxiety, pain, worrying.. All that shit.. Overthinking stuff to point of stupidity. But it still felt that I had to continue my sadhana no matter in what bad mood I was, something inside was guiding me and telling me not to stop. So it was a normal day, I just felt good, was working at my job and went home to have lunch and decided to bring some good quality Dates (the fruit) for my co-worker which I didn't like, but kind of felt the need to do so. And so driving back to work I heard a beautiful song which brought me to tears and that moment was so beautiful I understood that those Dates were absolute Love that I was going to give to my co-worker. So I just shared them and felt good, nothing out of the ordinary, just the pleasure of giving something. So fast forward to the evening, I went back home and fell asleep as I was quite tired from my weeks activities, woke up feeling cold and had an urge to make some oat meal with ginger to make myself warm up. So I did.. Dropped some dates in them too for some sweetness. Before I ate I gave my thanks to God for the food that's going to warm me up and strengthen me. And as I put my first spoon in my mouth my mouth just exploded with LOVE..... That porridge was so Godly good... It was literally LOVE in my mouth.. And I just started to cry... The more I ate it, the more I cried.. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Sobbing like a little boy.. The LOVE was sort of killing me, there was something ressisting feeling that Love, but somehow I managed to accept it. I understood that this was SELF-LOVE. It was Love for myself. And in that moment I cried even deeper because I understood that the only person that was there by my side this entire Life was - ME. Always Loving myself.. Always giving myself anything I want... And the recognition of that made me cry so much that I was on the floor just laying in tears. Cried so much I started to feel pain in my chest and I started to do Asana poses on my own, it was like my chest had energy and asana poses were there to let my body release this trapped energy. And the crying went deeper, the LOVE was felt deeper, in my whole body. It literally felt like my heart was being teared, I felt slight PAIN. I even felt heat from my spine, in the heart chakra center, coming out of it to my neck. It all went for about 40minutes and then the experience stopped. I no longer cried. Just sat there on the floor all wet from my tears. Breathing really deeply into my lungs, feeling my heart center. And I noticed that I could breathe in way deeper than before. It felt like a rock was taken off of me.

And now my days are so bright. I no longer live in hell. Now the things that bothered me no longer bother me. I sort of accept it and just don't attach to it. Now breathing into my chest brings me Love and Joy. It's quite noticeable if I breathe deep for a couple of minutes, I start to calm down and into this calming Love state. I could actually feel like I'm on MDMA (people who have done it will know). And wow what a shift in consciousness. Some of my old programing went away. I feel like a new person even, a new ego. But it sort of feels like I no longer deny myself being myself, it was all there along, but my programing was stopping me from being authentic self. I can now meditate really well. Seeing God in everything is becoming a breeze. BEING is so beautiful.. Just being... Being and Loving... I'am in a constant psychedelic heightened state of consciousness. But it's all coming from within!

Having this experience actually made me way more aware of having chakra issues. Now I feel like my throat is next. Will definitely share my experience if I open my throat.

Ahhhh... I Love you all!!!!  _/\_♥♥♥

Mahadev

Dates are a powerful psychedelic.

Posted (edited)

Love this. I felt every minute of it. I could even see you on the floor weeping uncontrollably, just from reading it. Your experience shows it doesn't matter what you do; these experiences can happen at any given moment; especially when least expected. Dates and oatmeal can be what allows for these feelings of love to come through as well as psychedelics, meditation, mantras, yoga etcetc, doesn't matter. Anytime, any place, any how. Life isn't planned; life is spontaneous; it's alive and kicking, it's here, it's now and that's even a moment too much. 

There are no rule books to life and no one knows what's coming next. All the practices we do can get thrown out the window by a sudden explosion of ecstasy that was strung upon us. We cannot predict these things and every moment is new and forever unfolding. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....