shree

Ayahuasca / Pharmahuasca

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I want to brew my own Ayahuasca to see if it will give me visuals or a 5-MeO-DMT-like experience, as other psychedelics.

We have a legal version of NN-DMT in Germany called NB-DMT, which I plan to use for it.

What are your experiences with Ayahuasca? Are there any easier methods to achieve similar effects?

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

All I can say is that pharmahuasca is fantastic, and it produces the most fun, insightful, and euphoric psychedelic experiences I've ever had. Are harmalas legal in Germany? If so, I'd get a hold of some harmine and tetrahydroharmine and mix up some pharmahuasca.

Let me know if you have any particular questions.

Most of my most profound experiences were with Ayahuasca (original brew), in retreats. I haven't done Pharmahuasca yet.

I'm also planning to get my hands on some NN-DMT & harmalas soon. I don't like the variance that the original brew has -- it's hard to know how much you are actually getting.

@What Am I, could you pls share some advice on the proportion/dose of NN-DMT, harmine, and tetrahydroharmine to use?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, PsychedelicEagle said:

@What Am I, could you pls share some advice on the proportion/dose of NN-DMT, harmine, and tetrahydroharmine to use?

Sure, if you were wanting to create a modest dose that's similar to a single typical cup of ayahuasca (based on various analytical studies throughout the years) it'd be about 30mg DMT, 150mg harmine, and 150mg tetrahydroharmine. You could potentially get away with as low as 20mg DMT, 100mg harmine, and 50mg tetrahydroharmine. If possible, the salt versions of each of these would be ideal for oral use.

There's an important point to be made here. Leo and some others are insensitive to oral DMT for whatever reason, and up to 100mg is needed for them to experience equivalent effects. Who could say why that is exactly, but it may have something to do with certain conditions in the gut, such as relating to the microbiome. For this reason, it'd be wise to start low with the numbers I'm providing when using pharmahuasca. With myself as an example, a 100mg DMT dose of pharma would likely be traumatizing beyond imagination, and I'd never dream of even approaching this dose.

Edited by What Am I

Why. Just why. 

"You Create Magic" 

12 hours ago, What Am I said:

All I can say is that pharmahuasca is fantastic, and it produces the most fun, insightful, and euphoric psychedelic experiences I've ever had. Are harmalas legal in Germany? If so, I'd get a hold of some harmine and tetrahydroharmine and mix up some pharmahuasca.

Pharmahuasca sounds very interesting.

I can get my hands on Syrian Rue and extract what I need out of it.

Can you share some reliable info on how to make Pharmahuasca, or a link to some website with instructions if it's allowed here?

Effects are supposed to be the same as with Ayahuasca?

12 hours ago, PsychedelicEagle said:

I don't like the variance that the original brew has -- it's hard to know how much you are actually getting.

@What Am I,

Yeah, that is not good. I get heavy trips with low to middle doses. 

33 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Why. Just why. 

What is the question?

@shree I have NB dmt already. Not tried it out, just in my dreams tonight lol. I have big expectations in terms of visuals.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@shree I have NB dmt already. Not tried it out, just in my dreams tonight lol. I have big expectations in terms of visuals.

Let me know when you test it out.

Posted (edited)

@shree I will for sure tell you but I need some time. I am testing out 5 Meo Malt with vape pen first.

There is already a good video of someone who tried NB DMT out and said it's EXACTLY like DMT. You just need to raise the dose a bit.

Edited by OBEler

18 hours ago, What Am I said:

Not to hijack this tread but what about Vaporhuasca? Any experiences around here? 

Do you get the purge with pharmahuasca or is it a smooth ride?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, MaDoubt said:

what about Vaporhuasca? Any experiences around here? 

Great question. I am glad you brought it up.

I hope someone with experience can say something about Vaporhausca.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, shree said:

Pharmahuasca sounds very interesting.

I can get my hands on Syrian Rue and extract what I need out of it.

Can you share some reliable info on how to make Pharmahuasca, or a link to some website with instructions if it's allowed here?

Effects are supposed to be the same as with Ayahuasca?

Syrian rue extract would work, though it'd be ideal to go the extra mile and use a tek to separate the harmine from the harmaline. I find harmaline way too heavy and sedating. It's not a dealbreaker to lack the THH, but it does add something very bright, joyful, and special in my experience.

Making a brew of pharmahuasca is very simple. If you're using the freebase form of the ingredients, a good method would be to use a shot glass of orange juice (so as not to have an excessive amount of liquid to drink) and simply stir in and dissolve all the ingredients at once. The citric acid in the juice should combine and create the citrate forms of the DMT and harmalas, which I've found to be much easier on the stomach and probably better absorbed. If you already have salt forms of the ingredients, you can use a shot glass of water instead of orange juice. Just as a warning, it'll taste foul either way, but that could be considered the price of admission.

I've never had straight ayahuasca comprised of full alkaloid extracts for the leaf and vine, but I'd have to imagine the experience is at least quite similar. And one major benefit is that pharmahuasca doesn't cause you to shoot out diarhea and vomit at the same time lol. It seems to be so much easier on your system based on what I've heard about ayahuasca.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, MaDoubt said:

Not to hijack this tread but what about Vaporhuasca? Any experiences around here? 

Do you get the purge with pharmahuasca or is it a smooth ride?

Thanks!

Yes, I have a good amount of experience with vaporhuasca. This is what I used for a while before I tried out pharmahuasca.

There's a couple ways to go about it. You could take the harmalas via sublingual administration or orally about 20-30 minutes before vaping DMT. Sublingual will only require about 20-30mg of harmine since the bioavailability is much higher. Oral will require around the dose that you'd need for pharmahuasca, so about 100mg of harmine. For reasons that aren't clear, taking the harmalas orally for vaporhuasca creates a noticeably more powerful, more immersing, and longer trip. It was my preferred method despite the larger amount of material needed.

At least for myself, the nausea was extremely minimal and essentially non-existent. Like I mentioned above, it's one of the huge benefits of pharma over aya.

Edited by What Am I

@What Am I thanks, that was super helpful!

I ordered 2 grams of pure Syrian rue extract. 

It seems to be legal in Germany.

Now I just need to find out if I can use it in combination with "NB-DMT Oxalate".

It can supposedly be vaped and also taken orally.

My only concern is that there are not many reports about NB-DMT, so I will have to test it out myself.

@shree sure thing, no problem.

Let us know how it goes. And please keep us updated on what you learn about that NB-DMT. I've seen the NB attached to other psychedelic molecules, and I'm only vaguely familiar with the ramifications of that. It'd be helpful to understand what effect it has on a practical level.

@What Am I I think it's like LSD derivatives. It's a pro drug. So in the end you get high on DMT. People report it's the same.

I would love to have both in order to compare them myself but I am too lazy to search for NN-DMT when NB-DMT so easily available here.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, What Am I said:

Yes, I have a good amount of experience with vaporhuasca. This is what I used for a while before I tried out pharmahuasca.

There's a couple ways to go about it. You could take the harmalas via sublingual administration or orally about 20-30 minutes before vaping DMT. Sublingual will only require about 20-30mg of harmine since the bioavailability is much higher. Oral will require around the dose that you'd need for pharmahuasca, so about 100mg of harmine. For reasons that aren't clear, taking the harmalas orally for vaporhuasca creates a noticeably more powerful, more immersing, and longer trip. It was my preferred method despite the larger amount of material needed.

At least for myself, the nausea was extremely minimal and essentially non-existent. Like I mentioned above, it's one of the huge benefits of pharma over aya.

Because the harmalas from Yage (or rue)  are psychedelic themselves at a higher dosage, it is not just the MAOI effect (which I guess is all you get from 30mg sublingually). In Ayahuasca, it is the most important spirit of the drink, even more so than the DMT containing plants.

Edited by MaDoubt