Gennadiy1981

Dangers and Meth

16 posts in this topic

I was watching this short Vice piece and they claim that Meth is not so dangerous as they portray it is, especially that skin does not get deteriorated and teeth do not fall off. Vice is legit source of info, and I doubt they would lie like that, I would be more believing that government is adding extra lies to advert people of not using it. Of course I am not a fool and it’s not good for you, but is it that bad as they portray? What’s your opinion?

Posted (edited)

It gets deteriorated because they stay up for days scratching their skin off and biting it off. Constantly grinding their teeth. All those wounds you see on them are self inflicted when they are binging on the drug. They start thinking bugs are under their skin and the fbi is following them because they spend days hyper thinking and making shit up and believing it while high.

Edited by Hojo

46 minutes ago, Hojo said:

It gets deteriorated because they stay up for days scratching their skin off and biting it off. Constantly grinding their teeth. All those wounds you see on them are self inflicted when they are binging on the drug. They start thinking bugs are under their skin and the fbi is following them because they spend days hyper thinking and making shit up and believing it while high.

evidence and research paper please?

I tried it and it's just like amphetamines, only longer, stronger and more "clean" feeling.

I didn't really enjoy it that much compared to MDMA or some psychedelic experiences, but maybe that's caused partly by my ADHD. I don't know. But I found that the myths around it aren't really true – at least for me personally. I think that they make a drug even MORE dangerous than necessary.

You have to know if you're vulnerable for that kind of addiction. I think it can totally happen by accident if you're not careful.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Posted (edited)

It's depends of the dosage and the context.

If you have money, eating a lots of food will somehow prevent the stress response provoked by the (forced) increased metabolism. If you're a weak homeless, you will undergo huge stress spikes and it will strongly down-regulate the genes who allows the recuperation of tissues from various organs. And you will turns potentially into a The Walking Dead extra lol.   

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Thanks everyone for participating. You know it’s so hard these days to know what’s true and what’s not. There is so much government propaganda that things that maybe not so dangerous are super taboo and those that are dangerous you may forsake them. That’s why the government really should be honest with people and allow them to make an educated decision by honestly explaining all pros and cons. 

So I never tried meth on its own but laced with ecstasy. I mean what can i say, it’s super much more powerful and potent than ecstasy.  If pure E can last from one to two hours, meth can last easily for the entire night. Also E with time taking, evaporates, meaning every time you will be taking, the effect will be less and less while Meth will give that strong high and would also say get you to the ecstasy stage. You know it’s those things that are too good to be true so you know that you need to be extremely cautious and if uncertain it’s best to stay away. 

I just don’t like how the propaganda scares people, and it’s not like they care for people, they have no issue advertising pharmaceutical products that do cause problems.

MDMA is 3, 4-methylenedioxy-N-methamphetamine. That’s where the grinding teeth come from.

"You Create Magic" 

Vice is legit source of info??

@Flowerfaeiry Well don’t let it confuse you with meth. Even addition of methylene make it’s a totally diffent substance. But chemically vice there is a day and night difference, of course there is some similarity but difference is huge. See below an educational video but a doctor I respect a lot as he is knowledge on those topics.

@Javfly33 yeah they are pretty legit, actually they did pretty good documentaries, and especially in the past, they did pretty hard core documentaries such as interviewing Al Queda or recently interviewed Russian citizens under the current government and etc. Yeah I would consider them pretty legit. Lately they are focusing only on two topics but still I like how they go outside of mainstream.

Posted (edited)

I tried it one time and never cared to touch it again. Crushed up a rock and did a three inch line one third at a time over the course of 90 minutes to gauge its effects as it came on. It did practically nothing other than make me feel slightly more calm and keep me up laughing all night. Took 24 hours to feel completely back to normal. I was expecting to feel like superman and was greatly disappointed. 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

Stay away from meth, mmmkay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stay away from meth, mmmkay.

@Leo Gura -puts down the pipe..

😂

6 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Flowerfaeiry Well don’t let it confuse you with meth. Even addition of methylene make it’s a totally diffent substance. But chemically vice there is a day and night difference, of course there is some similarity but difference is huge. See below an educational video but a doctor I respect a lot as he is knowledge on those topics.

@Javfly33 yeah they are pretty legit, actually they did pretty good documentaries, and especially in the past, they did pretty hard core documentaries such as interviewing Al Queda or recently interviewed Russian citizens under the current government and etc. Yeah I would consider them pretty legit. Lately they are focusing only on two topics but still I like how they go outside of mainstream.

Oh ok, I was saying it because sometimes I see them too much positive on drug use. Recently they did another one of 'functional heroin use'. 

Posted (edited)

I have two axis on exploring drugs, the horizontal axis and the vertical axis.

I personally am interested in getting to taste as much drugs as possible, horizontal axis. This allows me to have a wide range of different experiences. I believe that unless you have the experience all you have is bullshit and hearsay. So I'm all for trying it and having the experience.

Now that I have the experience I really ask myself whether it's in my best interests to start the vertical exploration of such a drug, which means, continued use of that substance.

This is my little mental model that has proved to be extremely useful in getting the best of both worlds. For the moment only entheogens have gotten into the vertical exploration, as that's what resonates with me. Although I do find value in having new experiences and changing my state. It's just that I do so in an extremely sober and mature way. 

As weird as it may sound, I've always been fascinated by the fact that drugs could exist. You ingest a drug and somehow Reality is not the same anymore.

So I see why other people can be fascinated by them also. However, there are very serious traps in drug consumption, potentially fucking up your life. Meth certainly has the potential of doing that.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Is meth bad?

The questions on this forum are getting so ridiculous these days.

Come on dude

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Oh ok, I was saying it because sometimes I see them too much positive on drug use. Recently they did another one of 'functional heroin use'. 

I see your point. Actually few people are also complained to me that Vice lately is getting too much into drug use. So you should know they were not like that before. I have been watching them for many years and they did produced good documentaries. But I see your point. So not sure what attracts me now to Vice, is it the knowledge for the topic or maybe addiction for the topic. lol.