Basman

Has anyone succeeded in curing a lateral pelvic tilt?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've had it for years, probably from laying on my side in bed routinely since I was a kid.

I've found this video which I want to start applying and see if it works:

Has anyone here successfully cured their lateral pelvic tilt? I'll be dying to know how you did i exactly.

Edited by Basman

38 minutes ago, Basman said:

Has anyone here successfully cured their lateral pelvic tilt? I'll be dying to know how you did i exactly.

Is it causing you any symptoms you are aware of?

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, aurum said:

Is it causing you any symptoms you are aware of?

Well, my hip is noticeably hiked up on my right side. I also experience a lot of tightness in certain muscles on my right side, especially my glute medius and abductor muscle. In general, I feel my body is unbalanced. Sometimes it causes discomfort.

Edited by Basman

I have this very slightly I believe, I haven’t been able to fix it maybe a chiropractor could help? Or maybe try hanging from a bar “dead hang” it can stretch out your back and everything

Posted (edited)

Yeah fucked up my back & hips from being a noob at practicing in school. Now I am straight and I don’t hurt myself.

Every morning I do toe touche, low squats & this chi gong exercise I believe where you swing your arms & about 80% of your weight foot to foot where it twists your spin & basically every joint.

I like to do pull ups for this reason. It straightens & strengthens your back & hips soooo well.

edit: what really fixed it though is to stop doing the repeated movements or lack there of that were causing the thing in the first place. So you gotta locate that.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling