Yeah Yeah

Virgin 27 Male - Suicidal Rage

84 posts in this topic

Hello, 

So I have never been with a woman, and the pain of being this age without even having had a girlfriend can almost be crippling - I don't want to walk around suicidal depressed rage in case it attracts negative experiences in my life, which it has done, as for example my ability to focus is diminished almost to wanting to die - 

So 27 feels too old to be a virgin, and over the years I continue to bottle down these hormones, but sometimes like once a week, or every two weeks the bottle pops open and I contemplate ending my life ... 

If I do not ever meet a woman, and thus never have my needs met - I must know Leo, am I fine to commit suicide? Will there be reprecussions on the other side? Or will this free me from this internal torment - Do I have the right to feel this suicidal rage being my age and having missed out ... I am near to 30, nor do I know how I'll afford marriage, or if marriage will destroy me anyways - Can someone tell me why I should not just end it? Thank you 

Please, this continues bothering me and as the days pass the rage continues and I do my best to live more positive and light hearted, but still - Why don't I just end it? What keeps me alive Leo - I mean did I choose this life or what, can I choose my next life where everything is easier and better? Why is this life on such hard mode with a mind of its own going some direction ... 

Posted (edited)

If suicidal is a solution then it may end this inner torment - nor do I want to go to therapy - Like my inner world is a raging bull sometimes in a labrynth of complex conceptializing idk if thanks to Acid for example - But if suicide ends this horror film, that might be a solution, right? Seriously, I want an answer to this, and Leo you're the most enlightened intellectual I can reach out to for an answer, as youtube is limited, or even your subsribers too, thanks. Like why don't I just end it, this rage sometimes could do it if with the right means 

Like once a week I call suicide hotline almost regularly to get it off my chest otherwise I could maybe go mad dude

Edited by Yeah Yeah

That’s around the same age Leo finally got laid. You’re not alone even Leo took a very long time to get this figured out.

Watch his three part series on “ how to get laid“

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Okay, thanks for your response - This is interesting news to consider - Appreciated

@integral Has he shared that in that series? First I hear of this; interesting.

@Yeah Yeah If you want elaborate more on your situation and I can give you more practical advice. Do you live in a western country or a more restrictive one? Have you tried pickup? How is your social life outside of the dating scene?

You can always learn to get laid. You will still be in pain afterward but at least you won't have that insecurity/shame anymore. 

<3

4 hours ago, LordFall said:

@integral Has he shared that in that series? First I hear of this; interesting.

@Yeah Yeah If you want elaborate more on your situation and I can give you more practical advice. Do you live in a western country or a more restrictive one? Have you tried pickup? How is your social life outside of the dating scene?

You can always learn to get laid. You will still be in pain afterward but at least you won't have that insecurity/shame anymore. 

I don't think you understand the reality of other countries as a whole if you think people in them get put into gas chambers for having sex.

And if OP lives in a town, has a disabled voice, is short, conventionally ugly, is socially isolated, has low intrinsic luck etc. then he will in fact not get laid because it's not in his control.

@numbersinarow

1 hour ago, numbersinarow said:

And if OP lives in a town, has a disabled voice, is short, conventionally ugly, is socially isolated, has low intrinsic luck etc. then he will in fact not get laid because it's not in his control.

Some people out there like that; may the divine have mercy on their sufferings 

Bro, I never even spoke with a woman for 27 years. And my mental health is at all times high. 

Okay, okay... I exaggerated a little bit with the first sentence but you get the point I was trying to make. 

You're being ridiculous about this. 

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus Thanks man - I appreciate these alternative perspectives, my own mind while alone stresses different possibiliies but I like what you might be saying about this - I gotta chill a bit more I suppose lol gheeze

8 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Bro, I never even spoke with a woman for 27 years. And my mental health is at all times high. 

Like the handkerchief budget ahah 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

1)What have you concretely did to have a gf. Including being helped (by a psychoanalyst, a seduction coach or whatever).

2)Do you have things that actually bring you pleasure and therefore increase your « sexual power » ? 

It looks like you are too much attached to your « I am the guy who never had this at an avanced age » persona, it’s a poor energy and you could easily switch of persona by putting yourself in new situations.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

If you can't or don't want to put the effort into getting laid, spiritual practice has helped me to the point that I think wether having sex is even worth it. With spiritual practice I mean some form of yoga, tantra, dharana, dhyana paired with vegetarian lifestyle.

Dude I quit jerking off like 6 months ago and some aspects of my life really have improved. I care MUCH less about my social value and seeking validation. I will of course sometimes wander in that, however it's not affecting me as much.

@Yeah Yeah Hey mate,

You can work on your dating but, imo, you gotta prioritize sorting out your psychology. That said, can work on both.

Depth psychotherapy and meditation are my recommendations for sorting out your psychology.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Posted (edited)

The primary reason why you are suffering is most likely not because of the lack of female companionship, but simply because you perceive yourself as having failed to meet societal standards.

You view yourself as a failure, as unworthy, as unlovable. That is the fundamental issue.

If you were stranded on an island, with the rest of the world destroyed in nuclear fallout, and all you had was a group of men to keep you company, you might experience less psychological torment than you are right now, because whether or not you have a woman would no longer matter in whether or not you perceive yourself as a failure.

You could adapt and live out the life the best you could on an island like this. Not having a woman would be frustrating, but if it was a universally shared experience, it would not cause you the same psychological anguish as it relates to your self-identity, what you consider to be the worth you have as a human being.

What you must realize is that you have fallen prey to a perverse game. You have bound your self-love to the contemporary societal values and norms. In other words, you have bound yourself to a society that has not yet transcended the dark-ages, a depraved, sick, undeveloped and blind society.

This society will not give you unconditional love, because everyone is starving and scrambling for every bit of love they can get. People are so lacking that nobody can freely share it, lest they would carry the burden of everyone else.

In such a scenario, the solution is not to attempt to find your piece of love, to play the game as everyone else is playing it, destined to succeed for some and fail for others. The solution is to become a beacon of love yourself. To become the one who gives love, not who takes it.

Suicide is silly in this case, because all of this is in your head. And you are far from the only one, there are countless lost souls who are seeping through the gaping cracks in society. You could become someone who can find joy in eleviating their suffering, and to bring true love to them.

To not give them love, but to teach them how to become beacons themselves.

Next time you see an overweight, ugly woman, think of how much she must suffer, and how much her condition is because the society we live in today. Think about how different her life could be, including her health, if our societal had a more sophisticated relationship between self-love and societal norms. You have been been raised on ignorance, and so has she.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Posted (edited)

I would say the associations that you have with not having a specific type of experience are not your real thoughts even. Someone planted these thoughts in your head. It's a mind virus.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Scholar said:

The primary reason why you are suffering is most likely not because of the lack of female companionship, but simply because you perceive yourself as having failed to meet societal standards.

You view yourself as a failure, as unworthy, as unlovable. That is the fundamental issue.

If you were stranded on an island, with the rest of the world destroyed in nuclear fallout, and all you had was a group of men to keep you company, you might experience less psychological torment than you are right now, because whether or not you have a woman would no longer matter in whether or not you perceive yourself as a failure.

You could adapt and live out the life the best you could on an island like this. Not having a woman would be frustrating, but if it was a universally shared experience, it would not cause you the same psychological anguish as it relates to your self-identity, what you consider to be the worth you have as a human being.

What you must realize is that you have fallen prey to a perverse game. You have bound your self-love to the contemporary societal values and norms. In other words, you have bound yourself to a society that has not yet transcended the dark-ages, a depraved, sick, undeveloped and blind society.

This society will not give you unconditional love, because everyone is starving and scrambling for every bit of love they can get. People are so lacking that nobody can freely share it, lest they would carry the burden of everyone else.

In such a scenario, the solution is not to attempt to find your piece of love, to play the game as everyone else is playing it, destined to succeed for some and fail for others. The solution is to become a beacon of love yourself. To become the one who gives love, not who takes it.

Suicide is silly in this case, because all of this is in your head. And you are far from the only one, there are countless lost souls who are seeping through the gaping cracks in society. You could become someone who can find joy in eleviating their suffering, and to bring true love to them.

To not give them love, but to teach them how to become beacons themselves.

Next time you see an overweight, ugly woman, think of how much she must suffer, and how much her condition is because the society we live in today. Think about how different her life could be, including her health, if our societal had a more sophisticated relationship between self-love and societal norms. You have been been raised on ignorance, and so has she.

👏👏👏 On point!! I agree with everything. 

@Yeah Yeah The ideal thing would be to not care about it and not let society norms dictate your inner well being/suffering, but if that seems asking too much, just go to a prostitute and experience being intimate with a woman, if that is what you think you are suffering. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Scholar said:

I agree with everything you've said but this. I've seen plenty of ugly overweight women who seem happy; most of them even have bfs or are married, and i've seen plenty of slim attractive women who seem miserable and unhappy. To be honest i think the opposite is more true as in so many attractive people are miserable and unhappy. Some people are quite content with their weight and looks even if being overweight and ugly. Others are the ones that project their meanings and thoughts unto some of these people. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I'm also 27 and a virgin. While I do feel pain about this it is nowhere near being suicidal or feeling anguish. I generally accept myself, or at least try to, regardless of what the culture is around sex. I believe that someone who wants me won't care too much if I'm a virgin or not anyway.

And if I'm being honest, a major reason for my lack of experience is simply due to not prioritizing sex at all. If I really wanted to, I could get laid within the week. Not because I'm some sort of chad but because I don't believe its that complicated. You could hire a prostitute tomorrow if you wanted to but I think its more about a sense of self worth and competency. 

Don't be so hard on yourself. If you want therapy buts it too expensive, considering journaling.