Zeroguy

I am complete nothingness

15 posts in this topic

I realised Infinite Love is just product of this nothingness to keep me dream again.There is no more fear of experiencing nothingness now.

Keep on dreaming!

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

I realised Infinite Love is just product of this nothingness to keep me dream again.There is no more fear of experiencing nothingness now.

If nothingness produces something, then it's not nothingness 

On 7/8/2024 at 5:38 PM, Breakingthewall said:

If nothingness produces something, then it's not nothingness 

It's a nothingness that is no-thing.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's a nothingness that is no-thing.

Is a feeling a "thing"? What is the difference between a feeling or a car? The solidity? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Is a feeling a "thing"? What is the difference between a feeling or a car? The solidity? 

If you want to get technical nothing exists. Exists means to stand out. Nothing stands out. It's all appearing out of nothing. That nothing is no-thing. The Absolute. A car appears as concrete and feelings abstract. There's Absolutely no difference between a feeling and a car. In the relative sense there is; but it's only an appearance.

Know thyself....

35 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you want to get technical nothing exists. Exists means to stand out. Nothing stands out. It's all appearing out of nothing. That nothing is no-thing. The Absolute. A car appears as concrete and feelings abstract. There's Absolutely no difference between a feeling and a car. In the relative sense there is; but it's only an appearance.

Why an appearance? And appearance is something. If it appears as something, it's because it's something. Even it's an image is something, have a substance. If the substance is "mind" or anything else it's the same , it's something. Define it as dream or anything else is the same, just exist. The thing is penetrate in what is it, in what you are. It's not just nothing, because of it were nothing, it would be limited to be nothing. It's everything, very different. 

@Zeroguy You made honor to your name!

How did the Realization happen? How was the experience, could you share it?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why an appearance? And appearance is something. If it appears as something, it's because it's something. Even it's an image is something, have a substance. If the substance is "mind" or anything else it's the same , it's something. Define it as dream or anything else is the same, just exist. The thing is penetrate in what is it, in what you are. It's not just nothing, because of it were nothing, it would be limited to be nothing. It's everything, very different. 

When I say nothing i mean a nothing that exist. Everything exist as an appearance

because it all stands out from this no-thing.  But it only exists as an appearance. Like an empty canvas with painting drawn. When you look at a painting you don't notice what it's drawn on only the picture, but what it's drawn on is still there. We only notice the picture. Water turns to ice, but the water is still there. Fire turns into ash now the fire and ash are one.

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

When I say nothing i mean a nothing that exist. Everything exist as an appearance

because it all stands out from this no-thing.  But it only exists as an appearance. Like an empty canvas with painting drawn. When you look at a painting you don't notice what it's drawn on only the picture, but what it's drawn on is still there. We only notice the picture. Water turns to ice, but the water is still there. Fire turns into ash now the fire and ash are one.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think it's exactly the opposite. Everything is infinite. The reason I am is that I have no limits, this seems obvious to me, and everything that appears, whether it is a sound, or a person with all the energetic and mental exchange that occurs, is infinite. What happens is that the mind monopolizes attention on the meaning, so it does not see the substance, which is always the same: the infinite.

but infinity is something, since it is infinite, it is everything, and the only thing that matters in spirituality for me is being open to the true substance. It is very difficult, I am now closed to that substance, therefore my feeling is a little miserable. Opening to true substance is a very difficult art, you have to master the mind, master meditation, have the intention to be one with reality and open your heart to it, break all barriers.

@Princess Arabia  But on the other hand, you can perceive reality as something homogeneous, in which form is irrelevant, therefore it could be said that it is empty as a form, but full as a being. It always is, it never is not, then it is something: being. The forms are unreal because they are beings taking forms, but they are real for the same reason😅 because their substance is being, which is infinite.

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think it's exactly the opposite. Everything is infinite. The reason I am is that I have no limits, this seems obvious to me, and everything that appears, whether it is a sound, or a person with all the energetic and mental exchange that occurs, is infinite. What happens is that the mind monopolizes attention on the meaning, so it does not see the substance, which is always the same: the infinite.

but infinity is something, since it is infinite, it is everything, and the only thing that matters in spirituality for me is being open to the true substance. It is very difficult, I am now closed to that substance, therefore my feeling is a little miserable. Opening to true substance is a very difficult art, you have to master the mind, master meditation, have the intention to be one with reality and open your heart to it, break all barriers.

Ok

Know thyself....

14 hours ago, Davino said:

@Zeroguy You made honor to your name!

How did the Realization happen? How was the experience, could you share it?

I was smoking weed.I experienced cessation with Infinite Love.Then I experienced complete cessation and realised Infinite Love is product of cessation state.When this dreams ends I will experience Infinite Love and new dream will appear.I am nothingness before all facets .I was a bit sad but I am ok now with cessation.

I also realised I am immortal and that life is meaningless but I have full freedom to dream about anything I want.Dream is solipsistic.

@Zeroguy Now grow your consciousness so much that it doesnt become just a realization but your reality, where you see it every day, not just in your mind as a concept.

Mahadev