Butters

Won't a Complete Nondual Awakening be ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I wonder why you have called nondualists out in the past so viciously. Won't a completely nondual awakening be absolutely fantastic? That's what we're all looking for! I think the truth seeking human, on a feeling level, is really after this. 

So Leo, even though you have seen higher truths than nonduality, so what? Or do you believe that having a completely awakening is still a recipe for devilery, even when combined with your entire body of work? 

Why go Alien X? It might be true but why not get us all to nondual awakening first? This is very confusing. 

And yes I very much love Leo and his work and this community ❤️

Edited by Butters

Stop with the fantasies.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Stop with the fantasies.

What do you mean?

« Fantastic » is already dual.

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Butters said:

What do you mean?

Me attempting to sound tough :D

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Won't a completely nondual awakening be absolutely fantastic? That's what we're all looking for! I think the truth

Some non dual speakers say that this is what ~everyone~ is longing for. So all selves actually seek the end of themselves although it doesn’t seem like it

Edited by Sugarcoat

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Me attempting to sound tough :D

🤣🤣🤣 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Or do you believe that having a completely awakening is still a recipe for devilery

There is only one awakening and it is to what you are, and it is beyond non-dual. Nonduality is obvious, it implies that all reality is the same substance: reality, and that you are that reality. true awakening goes further, it involves the perception of what you are. completely forgetting experience, real perception is the substance, the immutable totality. dual or non-dual is irrelevant, non-existent even as an idea.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

🤣🤣🤣 

There is only one awakening and it is to what you are, and it is beyond non-dual. Nonduality is obvious, it implies that all reality is the same substance: reality, and that you are that reality. true awakening goes further, it involves the perception of what you are. completely forgetting experience, real perception is the substance, the immutable totality. dual or non-dual is irrelevant, non-existent even as an idea.

How is what you’re describing “beyond non dual”? Non duality just means not two right so wouldn’t that be what you’re describing 

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Non duality just means not two right

Not two means that you have in your mind the possibility that there are two. Real awakening for me is the opening to the absolute depth, and that the absolute depth open itself and show itself what is it. Then non duality doesn't make sense. It's the absolute, no duality is just an idea. 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Not two means that you have in your mind the possibility that there are two. Real awakening for me is the opening to the absolute depth, and that the absolute depth open itself and show itself what is it. Then non duality doesn't make sense. It's the absolute, no duality is just an idea. 

Ok 👍🏻

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Sugarcoat

Let's say that non duality is an idea about the absolute, but doesn't implies the opening to the absolute. Now I'm in a park writing and I'm totally aware of the non dual nature of everything, it's totally obvios, but I'm not open to the absolute, my mind is veiled by projection. Then I contemplate reality to perceive it in the deep way, open, what it really is. It's like open your heart, and the heart of reality opens, then you perceive yourself, and you are free. But it's very difficult to maintain,.any little movement, and the mind veils. Thinking about "illusion", "mind", "creation ", "god", "others", veils. The perception must be absolutely empty of content. 

But maybe I'm wrong in one thing: the perception of non duality is not total. There are some dualities, then, maybe if you truly perceive non duality, you open yourself 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Sugarcoat

Let's say that non duality is an idea about the absolute, but doesn't implies the opening to the absolute. Now I'm in a park writing and I'm totally aware of the non dual nature of everything, it's totally obvios, but I'm not open to the absolute, my mind is veiled by projection. Then I contemplate reality to perceive it in the deep way, open, what it really is. It's like open your heart, and the heart of reality opens, then you perceive yourself, and you are free. But it's very difficult to maintain,.any little movement, and the mind veils. Thinking about "illusion", "mind", "creation ", "god", "others", veils. The perception must be absolutely empty of content. 

I think I see what you mean. But wouldn’t awareness of the non dual nature of everything be the same as the opening to the absolute because if you’re not open in the way you describe, non duality can only be understood conceptually so it’s just an idea. You need the opening to actually “see” non duality. Right now for example, I can get non duality conceptually but that’s it I’m not aware of it beyond concepts because my being is “closed” I’m here as a separate sense of self

2 hours ago, Butters said:

@Leo Gura I wonder why you have called nondualists out in the past so viciously. Won't a completely nondual awakening be absolutely fantastic?

It's just awakening- and yes it's beyond words.   You will never be the same again.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Sugarcoat yes, I added a part at the end of that post saying more or less the same. But for me starting to think about that closes, and if it's open, it's because I forgot for a moment everything. But I'm not in that state all time, just some moments. And really I didn't read about non duality, I just talk about the expression "non duality", that sounds like limited. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Sugarcoat yes, I added a part at the end of that post saying more or less the same. But for me starting to think about that closes, and if it's open, it's because I forgot for a moment everything. But I'm not in that state all time, just some moments. And really I didn't read about non duality, I just talk about the expression "non duality", that sounds like limited. 

ok i see

2 hours ago, Butters said:

And yes I very much love Leo and his work and this community ❤️

Be mindful of your attachments.

:x

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

🤣🤣🤣 

Ok interesting. So would you say that doing this work Nonduality is only one of the first stops before going further and deeper, so to speak? 

I feel that as I do this work, reality is nondual, hence the post and title. What I mean by that is everything is an infinite "I Am", God is an infinite shapeshifter into different "I Ams". But yeah there's probably much more to it than this. 

12 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Be mindful of your attachments.

:x

I just put that in my post cause I think sometimes I sound like an asshole when I take a critical stance on Leo just for the sake of argument 😁

I'm not arguing with you guys any more.

You do you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not arguing with you guys any more.

You do you.

Not so late to set boundaries. 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Butters said:

Won't a completely nondual awakening be absolutely fantastic? That's what we're all looking for! I think the truth seeking human, on a feeling level, is really after this. 

Joy, bright spark of divinity, Daughter of Elysium,

Fire-inspired we tread, Thy Heavenly, thy sanctuary.

Thy magic power re-unites All that custom has divided,

All men become brothers Under the sway of thy gentle wings

Singing along with  Friedrich Schiller by the River ^_^

Edited by Water by the River