Princess Arabia

Name One Thing That Is True For EVERYONE.

72 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Solipsism 

Lol

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There was no response. Is that your response. Blank. Not sure.

James wrote his response in to a response , I’ve done that few days ago accidentally 😂 he said : “ All humans blood appears red” 

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia I'm answering your question .pertaining to your question the answer is definitely nothing  .

All these other nonsense answers are just that. Including your own cute answer.

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia I'm answering your question .pertaining to your question the answer is definitely nothing  .

All these other nonsense answers are just that. Including your own cute answer.

Ok. No need to refer to others' answers as nonsense. They are just as legit as yours but not, only if your nonsensical ego says so....

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's one reason I started this thread. Maybe we can learn something from it. I never knew that. Just another thing to add to my "never knew" list. Of course, I'll look into it to confirm, but this is new to me and I'm glad you set it straight because I'm on a quest to learn about odd things like these. One of them awhile back was learning about a woman that doesn't think or doesn't have a mind. 

Great! We take the world for granted, but there are uncountable number of stuffs like this which make the world interesting and enables us to be in awe at creation.

27 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

James wrote his response in to a response , I’ve done that few days ago accidentally 😂 he said : “ All humans blood appears red” 

No, that was my quote. Read the OP again.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, An young being said:

Great! We take the world for granted, but there are uncountable number of stuffs like this which make the world interesting and enables us to be in awe at creation.

For sure. This teaches me personally to not draw too many conclusions about things and to have a more open mind. Lots of surprises here.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Everyone and Everything, Physical and Non Physical, has a Grand Intelligence within It (I can't find a better word to use than Intelligence), this sort of Grand Intelligence is not Memory based, its is not Calculating Based, its not Earthly, it made and has allowed the Earth, and Universe to Function within a Certain Geometry and Alignment (to use a simple eg) to allow Life as we know it on this planet to exist, but this is just a small small bit of it.

Ever wonder how things happen as they happen? When Conception happens, the Sperm meets the Egg, two cells are form and then it multiples and compounds, how is it that this process was put into place in the first place, how exactly does it happen and how does the dna or whatever from both sperm/ego combine to form a new human being that is both Unique and the Same as the previous generation??? This eg is just one of Trillions of processes going on on this planet alone, never mind the entire Universe and Non Universe, how does something so Complex that we will never understand it Happen, how did it come into Being... Its all a game of a Sort of Grand Intelligence that each of Us has, its undeniable, but only We as Humans have the Capability to Touch it via Experience that only we have at Advanced stages of Intensity and Awareness..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

That’s two things :P

No it's not 

I AM = I AM 

I am is God's name

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

, but only We as Humans have the Capability to Touch it via Experience that only we have at Advanced stages of Intensity and Awareness..

This is where I differ, but we won't get into it. Plus I don't believe humans have that intelligence you're speaking of, I would say it's that intelligence that's appearing as a human. I agree humans are more advanced than......say insects but it is yet to be seen if there are other species out there that are way more advanced than humans. Overall, I see your point and I often times do think about the birthing process and marvel at how it's done. Imagined or not.

Know thyself....

Existence 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Princess Arabia don't you understand that I'm God and that I invented you ? And that without me you'd cease to exist ?:P

Watch this short movie ..it's of a guy who thinks his life is a dream and everyone are  characters in his mind (typical solipsism) . Give it a watch .it's short. But trippy.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is where I differ, but we won't get into it. Plus I don't believe humans have that intelligence you're speaking of, I would say it's that intelligence that's appearing as a human. I agree humans are more advanced than......say insects but it is yet to be seen if there are other species out there that are way more advanced than humans. Overall, I see your point and I often times do think about the birthing process and marvel at how it's done. Imagined or not.

All LIfe has it, the Intelligence I am talking about has nothing to do with Mind, and Figuring out stuff and inventing stuff, building stuff, space ships to the Moon or anything of that nature, it is just the Insect is living between 2 lines, they are limited in their ability to Experience and in the area of Awareness, we are not limited in that way, we can live and experience ourselves as Gods, with complete Experience of most everything (not saying those that do have a intellectual understanding, can come back and instantly cure cancer or solve all societal problems, but they can experience it) as One, Completeness,, I don't think any other life form on this planet has that ability, maybe they do...

A couple of Years ago, Neil Degrass Tyson, the Astrophysicist had a TV show, he one episode he said within our DNA is the DNA of the plants, insects and other life forms, that means even on the physical level there is Oneness present..on the other levels of what we all are, its so complex and sophisticated that its not fathomable for us within our limited minds... How does Gravity work, how is it that day to day your basically the same weight, what is monitoring this process of Gravity, and allowing it to exist, you can analyse it too death,  deconstructing it death, going down to the Quantum Level, but there is still more depth to it, how it that process in place and come into being so that I can pick up a coke bottle and drink it???

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

All LIfe has it,

Ok. I would only say All Life Is It. Just a difference in words, that's all; but it still conveys a slightly different meaning. We're basically saying the same thing other than I don't say we have it but it is us.

Know thyself....

Everyone will suffer one way or another 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia don't you understand that I'm God and that I invented you ? And that without me you'd cease to exist ?:P

Watch this short movie ..it's of a guy who thinks his life is a dream and everyone are  characters in his mind (typical solipsism) . Give it a watch .it's short. But trippy.

Ooooh!! Love the Twilight Zone. Will save for later. The other stuff you said isn't really how it is, but we'll leave it at that.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Everyone will suffer one way or another 

Sad, but true.

Know thyself....