Sugarcoat

Can awakened people spot each other

80 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2024 at 2:29 AM, Sugarcoat said:

I used to work as a cashier and one time this guy came and me and him looked each other deep in the eyes and I saw “it”. And I think he saw “it” too. A week or so later he was outside sitting on a bench and saw me and waved at me and I also sensed “it” this time too and I bet he sensed “it” too. The encounters were not flirtatious it was something I’ve never experienced before and I saw hundreds of people working there but this one stood out for me

I have similar experiences. Can't put my finger on the exact process of how, but for me there is sometimes also a kind of recognition. It's the eyes, the look, a certain way of understanding each other.

Same way you said it, it's not flirtatious but connecting in some way. A kind of "I know that you know"

6 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

It's the eyes, the look, a certain way of understanding each other.

Same way you said it, it's not flirtatious but connecting in some way. A kind of "I know that you know"

A wink from the universe 

6 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Well maybe you’re right. We can recognise people with a similar structure at different degrees.

I guess so

6 hours ago, Norbert Somogyi said:

One time as I was travelling on a subway a guy in his late 30s (who seemed completely ordinary from the outside) sat in front of me. I just couldn't get my eyes off of him (I'm also a guy, straight), something was definitely there but I wouldn't be sure it was awakening (I am most certainly not awake). It was an interesting experience, keep in mind I was spiritually bypassing at the time (tons of meditation).

It’s mysterious how it works

1 hour ago, theleelajoker said:

I have similar experiences. Can't put my finger on the exact process of how, but for me there is sometimes also a kind of recognition. It's the eyes, the look, a certain way of understanding each other.

Exactly, I felt it too the other time walking nearby him as he sat on a bench and waved to me. A sweet innocent wave. The way he looked at me I’m certain he “sensed” it too. It’s interesting how it works

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

A wink from the universe 

Maybe :)

Exactly, I felt it too the other time walking nearby him as he sat on a bench and waved to me. A sweet innocent wave. The way he looked at me I’m certain he “sensed” it too. It’s interesting how it works

Very interesting indeed..Don't even know if the perspective "awakened people spotting each other" fits, or fits for all interactions that are somehow special.  For me, I don't know who or what exactly is communicating with me.

I had so many completely random encounters - I mean really super random stuff  - that appear too random to me to be simply random.

Recently, I watched Leo's episode where he talks about God as a "shapeshifter". Don't want to go too deep in rationalizations and explanations, but sometimes it feels as if someone is just greeting me, sometimes helping me, sometimes making jokes, sometimes challenging me. Maybe my mind is making this up to entertain itself, but for me some interactions with people are just different then others.

Example for super random stuff so that you get an idea what I am talking about:I sit in a club on a couch, simply listening to the music and watching people dance. A guy comes to me, never seen him before. No connections to him at all.  Calmly, relaxed he sits next to me and says: "You and me, we both already fought battles together in the medieval times".

He said it as if we knew each other. He said it without me detecting any trace of irony, or joke, or sarcasm. He simply said it as if it was a fact. The way he said it I don't even felt like asking questions or responding. I just said there for a some time and processed what he just told me.

I think after a while I talked to him a bit, but I was not sober so I don't remember exactly what I said or how he responded. But I DO remember very clearly that first interaction. In case you have doubts, there were friends with me that saw me with him I am not making this up it really happened :D

Edited by theleelajoker

11 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

Maybe :)

Very interesting indeed..Don't even know if the perspective "awakened people spotting each other" fits, or fits for all interactions that are somehow special.  For me, I don't know who or what exactly is communicating with me.

I had so many completely random encounters - I mean really super random stuff  - that appear too random to me to be simply random.

Recently, I watched Leo's episode where he talks about God as a "shapeshifter". Don't want to go too deep in rationalizations and explanations, but sometimes it feels as if someone is just greeting me, sometimes helping me, sometimes making jokes, sometimes challenging me. Maybe my mind is making this up to entertain itself, but for me some interactions with people are just different then others.

Example for super random stuff so that you get an idea what I am talking about:I sit in a club on a couch, simply listening to the music and watching people dance. A guy comes to me, never seen him before. No connections to him at all.  Calmly, relaxed he sits next to me and says: "You and me, we both already fought battles together in the medieval times".

He said it as if we knew each other. He said it without me detecting any trace of irony, or joke, or sarcasm. He simply said it as if it was a fact. The way he said it I don't even felt like asking questions or responding. I just said there for a some time and processed what he just told me.

I think after a while I talked to him a bit, but I was not sober so I don't remember exactly what I said or how he responded. But I DO remember very clearly that first interaction. In case you have doubts, there were friends with me that saw me with him I am not making this up it really happened :D

My interaction happened after I had a permanent shift that I call awakening, that’s why I chose the title I chose but sure there can be encounters special for other reasons but with him I felt some connection unlike anything else. 

I wouldn’t doubt you lol , that was an odd thing to say first time to someone 

Yes, the title fits your experience and fits the opening post.

You made me reflect on my experiences but it had only little to do with your starting post. I was "thinking out loud" and lost a bit my focus and the context.

56 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

Yes, the title fits your experience and fits the opening post.

You made me reflect on my experiences but it had only little to do with your starting post. I was "thinking out loud" and lost a bit my focus and the context.

its fine

Awakened person cannot spot his own self

#jokes #I'llseemyselfout

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

Well! In the realm of the soul, where we used to live before coming to this world, we had good acquaintances with some souls, as compared to others. Now, in this lifetime, when we encounter those souls in this world, we spontaneously recognize them because of our previous lives. some of them are twin flames, some soulmates, and some are true friends and peers

Edited by Mehwishqurayshi

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

Awakened person cannot spot his own self

#jokes #I'llseemyselfout

😂

1 hour ago, Mehwishqurayshi said:

Well! In the realm of the soul, where we used to live before coming to this world, we had good acquaintances with some souls, as compared to others. Now, in this lifetime, when we encounter those souls in this world, we spontaneously recognize them because of our previous lives. some of them are twin flames, some soulmates, and some are true friends and peers

How you know that?

As Mind expands, yes, you will see how everyone is You.

Yes because their aura is crystal clear, there is no movement in their emotional body, they are in control of the mental body more or less and their karma is very small or non existant. Masters look at these things first, probably karma first since they operate on the casaul and higher planes. And yes every proper master can do all these things.

Yes you can. You can perceive their witnessing and level wakefulness  thorugh their eyes, aura, inner freedom (space) and behaviour. Not everyone you see like this will necessarily be into spirituality, some are just naturally born with a level of wakefulness that develops over time intuitively. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

2 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Yes you can. You can perceive their witnessing and level wakefulness  thorugh their eyes, aura, inner freedom (space) and behaviour. Not everyone you see like this will necessarily be into spirituality, some are just naturally born with a level of wakefulness that develops over time intuitively. 

Interesting 

On 2024-07-17 at 6:16 PM, Stardream said:

Yes because their aura is crystal clear, there is no movement in their emotional body, they are in control of the mental body more or less and their karma is very small or non existant. Masters look at these things first, probably karma first since they operate on the casaul and higher planes. And yes every proper master can do all these things.

Interesting 

On 17/07/2024 at 5:16 PM, Stardream said:

I havent seen an aura, only in pictures, obviously, it must be a fun paradigm to believe in auras and these sort of things. 

One thing I know is real in a master is their presense. Like a power of strong presense. If you've seen someone like Luciano Pavarotti in person, you would know what kind of presense power I am talking about. Probably most spiritual teachers too. Idk about auras for me its the too woowoo side of spirituality.

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

I havent seen an aura, only in pictures, obviously, it must be a fun paradigm to believe in auras and these sort of things. 

One thing I know is real in a master is their presense. Like a power of strong presense. If you've seen someone like Luciano Pavarotti in person, you would know what kind of presense power I am talking about. Probably most spiritual teachers too. Idk about auras for me its the too woowoo side of spirituality.

I cannot see auras but I know others who can. I could if I wanted to but it never interested me. But I do see mental bodies and would probably be able to spot a master within like 99% accuracy. There is something else called monadic and buddhic energies. I have seen them 4 times on people. On my meditation teacher, and his teacher, it was gold. I wasn't trying to see them, I just did. Later I asked my teacher what I saw and he said it was spiritual energies. I also saw a silver energy permeating from two other people. One ran another meditation group sort of, another was a guy living in a cave next to the ganges. I think its pretty accurate.