Sugarcoat

Can awakened people spot each other

80 posts in this topic

The answer to all the 3 questions was God btw. I was going for 3strikes :D

You cannot love what you need.

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

Awakened people probably can sense each other, but I don't think it'd apply to your average level of awakening. For example, Adyashanti was asked this exact question in an interview, and his answer indicated that he could perhaps interpret a person's awakening based on a conversation, but not via mystical means.

I mentioned this before in another thread, but I don't think it got a lot of attention. Awakening alone doesn't seem to be a free ticket towards developing your full range of capabilities as a human. It could almost be considered a separate branch of development, though the two obviously share a connection in terms of relating to the spiritual domain. Ishanga hinted at it above. There is an entire energetic system that can be consciously controlled to perform what would seem to be miracles to the uninitiated. But rather than being some mysterious mythical fairy dust, it's an expression of the metaphysical laws of nature relating to human physiology, which would no doubt be scientifically verifiable and understood to an appropriately advanced civilization.

I also think you're on the right track in terms of enhanced communication of an energetic type occurring through the eyes. That seems to be part of how it's done. So if you're atypical in your unconscious development of this kind of thing, and so is this other fella, then what you're asking is not impossible. Though I couldn't say for sure whether it's actually true in this case.

What is “average level of awakening” even?

so he couldn’t recognize it purely through “presence” and gaze ?

I agree that awakening is not free ticket to developing your capabilities as a human. That’s why we have “non dual” teachers that act quite normal. I personally have had telepathy for example, that’s an ability that everyone with an awakening doesn’t have and people without having awakening could have it probably in some cases. Maybe awakening helps in exploring these capabilities idk tho

Good response btw! I’ve been digging your responses of the few I’ve seen on this forum

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

The answer to all the 3 questions was God btw. I was going for 3strikes :D

There’s a song called 3 strikes it’s Kylie jennets commercial it’s pretty good 

You have probably recognised energetic patterns that you have learned to love in one or certain people, particularly during childhood when neuroplasticity is strong and deep.

It can be very exciting, or just very comfortable like an old shoe.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You have probably recognised energetic patterns that you have learned to love in one or certain people, particularly during childhood when neuroplasticity is strong and deep.

It can be very exciting, or just very comfortable like an old shoe.

I had a massive “shift/awakening” a while before this happened so that’s why I think I sensed that he had it too I believe that’s what explains this. I have met others I’ve talked to and laughed with while working but not felt what I felt with this encounter in particular , and we didn’t even talk only look each other in the eyes deep

Edited by Sugarcoat

@Salvijus I’m curios to hear what you think is “the most intense thing a person can do”

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Salvijus I’m curios to hear what you think is “the most intense thing a person can do”

There is nothing more intense than existence itself. Becoming one with existence would have been my answer. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

There is nothing more intense than existence itself. Becoming one with existence would have been my answer. 

I’d agree. Dropping the self illusion nothing could be more radical. Do you mean that the self illusion veils reality and makes it more “dull” and covers over the pure aliveness and intensity?

Explanation to the first question in case somebody wonders. What happens when unmovable object is met with unstoppable force. 

Unmovable object is space. Nothing can affect space in any way. Unstoppable force is love. No force can oppose love. 

You combine the two and you get our current existence. Primordial eternal emptyness and within it is dancing infinite unstoppable love

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’d agree. Dropping the self illusion nothing could be more radical. Do you mean that the self illusion veils reality and makes it more “dull” and covers over the pure aliveness and intensity?

The refusal to accept every corner of the universe as yourself blocks the currents of life in your energy system. Another name for that resistance is ego. Once there is no resistance to anything in life. Once those currents are fully open. Life and aliveness is on its peek. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

The refusal to accept every corner of the universe as yourself blocks the currents of life in your energy system. Another name for that resistance is ego. Once there is no resistance to anything in life. Once those currents are fully open. Life and aliveness is on its peek. 

👌🏻👌🏻

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Good response btw! I’ve been digging your responses of the few I’ve seen on this forum

Thanks, I try my best to be as transparent as possible. It's one of the perks of being anonymous. You better believe I don't say this kind of stuff to others in person lol. Even among those who are into spirituality, this is pretty esoteric.

so he couldn’t recognize it purely through “presence” and gaze ?

Adyashanti mentions it during the interview at the end of his book and audiobook "Spontaneous Awakenings". At least by his description, he claims he'd be able to discern others' awakening by the contents of a conversation rather than by an intuitive paranormal ability gained in the awakening itself, though it's possible he was just being modest and also mindful of how unusual that would sound to others if he claimed otherwise. It's hard to say.

What is “average level of awakening” even?

I guess by "average level" I'm referring to those who have had a awakening of the type he describes, which is very considerable indeed, but remain ignorant of what I'm talking about here. I don't mean it to be condescending, and perhaps I should have said "typical" instead of "average level", because it's certainly more rare to successfully dive into these side areas of spirituality.

I agree that awakening is not free ticket to developing your capabilities as a human. That’s why we have “non dual” teachers that act quite normal. I personally have had telepathy for example, that’s an ability that everyone with an awakening doesn’t have and people without having awakening could have it probably in some cases. Maybe awakening helps in exploring these capabilities idk tho

I definitely do not want to pull Leo into this conversation, because I don't think this is something that he especially likes or chooses to discuss as part of his teachings, but here's one of his blog posts worth reading. This is just a sliver into a much larger world that, for whatever reason, people just aren't aware. But luckily for us here on the forum, we've already personally experienced a large range of phenomena that'd be considered "impossible" by normal standards, so it's a relatively smaller step into comprehending that there's even more outlandish truths than what we currently understand.

Like I said, this is just a little tidbit of interesting info. If you find yourself curious to dive more into the topic of human spiritual potential, you'll find stuff you never would have imagined.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/varginha-ufo-alien-communication

Edited by What Am I

19 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

used to work as a cashier and one time this guy came and me and him looked each other deep in the eyes and I saw “it”.

I met a lot of girls and I saw "it" in her eyes, the divinity and the sacred essence, and then after a while they were very son of a bitches narcisist unbearables , then maybe what I saw was another thing 😅 

18 hours ago, Hojo said:

According to Sadhguru I think he is saying he can leave his body at will. I have heard him say that when he first did he could clap his hands and then make a fruit fall I can only assume he means he is leaving his body and making the fruit fall. He also said that someone can come into a building and he can know what kind of soul the person is around a corner and behind

Sadhguru say so many weird things that it's difficult to make an opinion. I have the feeling that if I would meet him bit deeply, he would be like those girls that I mentioned above

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Explanation to the first question in case somebody wonders. What happens when unmovable object is met with unstoppable force. 

Unmovable object is space. Nothing can affect space in any way. Unstoppable force is love. No force can oppose love. 

You combine the two and you get our current existence. Primordial eternal emptyness and within it is dancing infinite unstoppable love

Beautiful

45 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Thanks, I try my best to be as transparent as possible. It's one of the perks of being anonymous. You better believe I don't say this kind of stuff to others in person lol. Even among those who are into spirituality, this is pretty esoteric

that's right. yea its not so common info, which I like

47 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Adyashanti mentions it during the interview at the end of his book and audiobook "Spontaneous Awakenings". At least by his description, he claims he'd be able to discern others' awakening by the contents of a conversation rather than by an intuitive paranormal ability gained in the awakening itself, though it's possible he was just being modest and also mindful of how unusual that would sound to others if he claimed otherwise. It's hard to say.

i don't know either. I don't even know if it would be considered paranormal ability. Another example could be if someone by "gut feeling" recognizes a dangerous person or situation (where it's not so obvious by behavior etc). Would that be called supernatural ability? or maybe there are complex ways we function, like mirror neurons (if that's what its called) etc that could explain it. Science doesn't know it all yet. But what I sensed when looking into that guys eyes was something ive never sensed in another encounter

51 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I guess by "average level" I'm referring to those who have had a awakening of the type he describes, which is very considerable indeed, but remain ignorant of what I'm talking about here. I don't mean it to be condescending, and perhaps I should have said "typical" instead of "average level", because it's certainly more rare to successfully dive into these side areas of spirituality.

i didnt take it as condescending. I don't know maybe there are more or less deep awakenings, different kinds,  maybe or maybe it's more simple who knows. 

53 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I definitely do not want to pull Leo into this conversation, because I don't think this is something that he especially likes or chooses to discuss as part of his teachings, but here's one of his blog posts worth reading. This is just a sliver into a much larger world that, for whatever reason, people just aren't aware. But luckily for us here on the forum, we've already personally experienced a large range of phenomena that'd be considered "impossible" by normal standards, so it's a relatively smaller step into comprehending that there's even more outlandish truths than what we currently understand.

Like I said, this is just a little tidbit of interesting info. If you find yourself curious to dive more into the topic of human spiritual potential, you'll find stuff you never would have imagined.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/varginha-ufo-alien-communication

thanks ill check it out! I think it's best to stay open-minded to the possibilities, life is more exciting that way, there's so much we don't know and that science too doesn't know. Better to be open than to close oneself thinking one has reached the end. Spirituality is so broad

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

i didnt take it as condescending. I don't know maybe there are more or less deep awakenings, different kinds,  maybe or maybe it's more simple who knows. 

This part is tricky. Like you mentioned before, someone could lack a legit awakening and still display stuff on the more extrasensory side, and vice versa. That's what I'm trying to stress. They're connected, but yet separate to a certain degree.

So skill and knowledge of these kinds of things wouldn't be required for someone to have an unfathomably deep awakening. You can just look around the forum and many other places to verify that.

Edited by What Am I

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

This part is tricky. Like you mentioned before, someone could lack a legit awakening and still display stuff on the more extrasensory side, and vice versa. That's what I'm trying to stress. They're connected, but yet separate to a certain degree.

Exactly. My telepathy happened after my “awakening” for example 

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I met a lot of girls and I saw "it" in her eyes, the divinity and the sacred essence, and then after a while they were very son of a bitches narcisist unbearables , then maybe what I saw was another thing 😅 

Maybe you saw something they themselves haven’t recognized yet

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I had a massive “shift/awakening” a while before this happened so that’s why I think I sensed that he had it too I believe that’s what explains this. I have met others I’ve talked to and laughed with while working but not felt what I felt with this encounter in particular , and we didn’t even talk only look each other in the eyes deep

Well maybe you’re right. We can recognise people with a similar structure at different degrees.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

One time as I was travelling on a subway a guy in his late 30s (who seemed completely ordinary from the outside) sat in front of me. I just couldn't get my eyes off of him (I'm also a guy, straight), something was definitely there but I wouldn't be sure it was awakening (I am most certainly not awake). It was an interesting experience, keep in mind I was spiritually bypassing at the time (tons of meditation).