Sugarcoat

Can awakened people spot each other

80 posts in this topic

@Someone here what is the most intense thing you can possibly do? 

You cannot love what you need.

Awakened people probably can sense each other, but I don't think it'd apply to your average level of awakening. For example, Adyashanti was asked this exact question in an interview, and his answer indicated that he could perhaps interpret a person's awakening based on a conversation, but not via mystical means.

I mentioned this before in another thread, but I don't think it got a lot of attention. Awakening alone doesn't seem to be a free ticket towards developing your full range of capabilities as a human. It could almost be considered a separate branch of development, though the two obviously share a connection in terms of relating to the spiritual domain. Ishanga hinted at it above. There is an entire energetic system that can be consciously controlled to perform what would seem to be miracles to the uninitiated. But rather than being some mysterious mythical fairy dust, it's an expression of the metaphysical laws of nature relating to human physiology, which would no doubt be scientifically verifiable and understood to an appropriately advanced civilization.

I also think you're on the right track in terms of enhanced communication of an energetic type occurring through the eyes. That seems to be part of how it's done. So if you're atypical in your unconscious development of this kind of thing, and so is this other fella, then what you're asking is not impossible. Though I couldn't say for sure whether it's actually true in this case.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

I once stared at a wall for 10 hours straight (without doing anything else ).

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I once stared at a wall for 10 hours straight (without doing anything else ).

I mean what is the most intense thing a human could possibly do.

11 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Go beyond the theory and experience it first hand.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Go beyond the theory and experience it first hand.

Let him cook

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I mean what is the most intense thing a human could possibly do.

Of course what I did .namely ..staring at a wall for 10 hours without being occupied with anything else .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Of course what I did .namely ..staring at a wall for 10 hours without being occupied with anything else .

Wouldn't staring for 11h be more intense? 

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Wouldn't staring for 11h be more intense? 

Nobody can stare for more than 10.

moidybcwld781.jpg

@Salvijus enough 😂. 

👍

17 hours ago, Hojo said:

According to Sadhguru I think he is saying he can leave his body at will. I have heard him say that when he first did he could clap his hands and then make a fruit fall I can only assume he means he is leaving his body and making the fruit fall. He also said that someone can come into a building and he can know what kind of soul the person is around a corner and behind walls. Im assuming hes saying he can fly around a certain range of his body. He has also said he can see enlightened people possibly by scanning the bodies in soul mode within his awareness bubble. He say when he see the enlightened person they both recognized eachother

Sounds a bit outlandish but who knows I’m open to it

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, DreamScape said:

The idea that you can identify who people are with intuitive powers you can obtain is a function of the ego and should be ignored. 

Why does it have to be ego? It can be genuine. Similarly to how someone might spot a dangerous person with their “gut feeling”

Edited by Sugarcoat

16 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Definitely. I think you develop a bit of a radar based on people's behaviour, presence, and gaze

For me anyway, those are some of the indicators I've used

It's so much fun to talk with someone who "gets" it

I think I needed my own “shift/awakening” to be able to recognize it, before that if I saw that guy I probably wouldn’t have “sensed “ anything 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

If it was possible ..Leo would've "spotted " me looooong time ago xD

No but seriously..honestly..and sincerely..I do think that I am the only awake person in the entire fucking world.  Come spend a day with me or PM me and let's have a phone or WhatsApp call..and see how "done " I'm with life. 

Irony?

3 hours ago, DreamScape said:

How would you define the look in the gaze? Because there are people who say they see divinity in the eyes of some Christian pastors. So what's the truth then, that there is one god in heaven or that reality is nondual? Do you see this gaze in every spiritual speaker? 

If this 'gaze' existed, I could argue that it develops as one learns about spirituality and progresses. I can argue that this doesn't happen because not everybody develops this. For it to be true, it would be something universal.

What you're observing is not what you think. 

I can’t explain it, I just felt a connection that I had never felt before while looking into his eyes and I think he felt it too by the way he looked . Note that this happened AFTER my own massive “shift/awakening” before that I wouldn’t be able to sense anything probably

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

There are other forms of Perception beyond the normal 5 senses, I wouldn't rely on any of that sort of perception field to evaluate another's spiritual Level, but our Energy system can merge with other Energy systems (the higher up the latter you go the more your Energy field expands) and tell the vibrancy and intensity of others Fields, as well Karma is written on many levels of the Human Being it can be read too, so looking into the eyes or reading body language is not the best way imho when it comes to these matters...

I just felt a connection like I’ve never felt before. Note that this was AFTER my own shift/awakening, before that I wouldn’t be able to “sense” anything probably. It was like an “open connection”. Why wouldn’t looking into eyes be a good way? Eyes can say so much 

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Eyes are the window into a person's soul.

Yup