Sugarcoat

Can awakened people spot each other

80 posts in this topic

I used to work as a cashier and one time this guy came and me and him looked each other deep in the eyes and I saw “it”. And I think he saw “it” too. A week or so later he was outside sitting on a bench and saw me and waved at me and I also sensed “it” this time too and I bet he sensed “it” too. The encounters were not flirtatious it was something I’ve never experienced before and I saw hundreds of people working there but this one stood out for me

Well, if you're looking for something revealing that would give that out, then you're discerning people based on how you feel they fit into social groups. You're creating an image of how certain people look and behave based on what they do, who they are or what they study. An awakened person could or could not have those characteristics that you're looking for. 

There's nothing discerning about someone who's waking up or not. You're looking, which means the process above. It's how the ego mind works.

Posted (edited)

According to Sadhguru I think he is saying he can leave his body at will. I have heard him say that when he first did he could clap his hands and then make a fruit fall I can only assume he means he is leaving his body and making the fruit fall. He also said that someone can come into a building and he can know what kind of soul the person is around a corner and behind walls. Im assuming hes saying he can fly around a certain range of his body. He has also said he can see enlightened people possibly by scanning the bodies in soul mode within his awareness bubble. He say when he see the enlightened person they both recognized eachother

Edited by Hojo

The idea that you can identify who people are with intuitive powers you can obtain is a function of the ego and should be ignored. 

@DreamScape From hindu it says you can get boons from Gods. You cant prove it cause the powers are invisible to reality.

@DreamScape Ive also seen many people claim they can scan their bodies and other peoples bodies and seeing with eyes open in darkness.

@Hojo Do you know it's true? You have to prove it to yourself. Otherwise it's just written word. I'm sure the gods would say, that you'd have to be worthy of it. 

If that's what you're seeking, the spiritual path would be humbling

Posted (edited)

@DreamScape Im not seeking anything I know its true because God means everything is true and real and possible. Im keeping my mind open I am not trying to obtain anything. I never have I just wont say they are lying for no reason because reality is cooler than we can imagine.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

Definitely. I think you develop a bit of a radar based on people's behaviour, presence, and gaze

For me anyway, those are some of the indicators I've used

It's so much fun to talk with someone who "gets" it

Edited by PenguinPablo

10 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Well, if you're looking for something revealing that would give that out, then you're discerning people based on how you feel they fit into social groups. You're creating an image of how certain people look and behave based on what they do, who they are or what they study. An awakened person could or could not have those characteristics that you're looking for. 

There's nothing discerning about someone who's waking up or not. You're looking, which means the process above. It's how the ego mind works.

It had nothing to do with how the person looked or anything else I saw it only in the eyes in the gaze

9 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Definitely. I think you develop a bit of a radar based on people's behaviour, presence, and gaze

For me anyway, those are some of the indicators I've used

It's so much fun to talk with someone who "gets" it

I should’ve talked to him

10 hours ago, Hojo said:

According to Sadhguru I think he is saying he can leave his body at will. I have heard him say that when he first did he could clap his hands and then make a fruit fall I can only assume he means he is leaving his body and making the fruit fall. He also said that someone can come into a building and he can know what kind of soul the person is around a corner and behind walls. Im assuming hes saying he can fly around a certain range of his body. He has also said he can see enlightened people possibly by scanning the bodies in soul mode within his awareness bubble. He say when he see the enlightened person they both recognized eachother

What it is is that he is reading their Karma, I think it is in their Energy field and he's a master of the Energies and such, but in his autobiographic book there is given examples of his siddhi abilities, especially when he was consecrating the Dylanalinga..

Here Sadhguru talks about when he met another Enlightened Being in a Market, they just ran into one another and he recognized him for what he was, cool story!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

If it was possible ..Leo would've "spotted " me looooong time ago xD

No but seriously..honestly..and sincerely..I do think that I am the only awake person in the entire fucking world.  Come spend a day with me or PM me and let's have a phone or WhatsApp call..and see how "done " I'm with life. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

It had nothing to do with how the person looked or anything else I saw it only in the eyes in the gaze

How would you define the look in the gaze? Because there are people who say they see divinity in the eyes of some Christian pastors. So what's the truth then, that there is one god in heaven or that reality is nondual? Do you see this gaze in every spiritual speaker? 

If this 'gaze' existed, I could argue that it develops as one learns about spirituality and progresses. I can argue that this doesn't happen because not everybody develops this. For it to be true, it would be something universal.

What you're observing is not what you think. 

There are other forms of Perception beyond the normal 5 senses, I wouldn't rely on any of that sort of perception field to evaluate another's spiritual Level, but our Energy system can merge with other Energy systems (the higher up the latter you go the more your Energy field expands) and tell the vibrancy and intensity of others Fields, as well Karma is written on many levels of the Human Being it can be read too, so looking into the eyes or reading body language is not the best way imho when it comes to these matters...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Eyes are the window into a person's soul.

You cannot love what you need.

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If it was possible ..Leo would've "spotted " me looooong time ago xD

No but seriously..honestly..and sincerely..I do think that I am the only awake person in the entire fucking world.  Come spend a day with me or PM me and let's have a phone or WhatsApp call..and see how "done " I'm with life. 

:D

@Salvijus try me .AMA :P;)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Salvijus try me .AMA :P;)

What happens when unmovable object is met against the unstoppable force? 

20 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

What happens when unmovable object is met against the unstoppable force?

There cannot be neither in the first place .both are fantastic hypothesis..could be thought of or imagined..but do not have an actual existence .