JoshB

How does materialism demystify reality?

51 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

Yes, I've also had to learn it the hard way.

I'm sure this is very common.

I mean help those around me that are interested in truth and disengage and understand ignorance of those who are not. 

1 hour ago, An young being said:

You can always share it here, most of the people here like it !

I do

But it can become it's own trap 

Also consider that what I most want to communicate can't be put into words. Some meals, one can only eat by itself.

What can be said is already being said.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

15 minutes ago, JoshB said:

I mean help those around me that are interested in truth and disengage and understand ignorance of those who are not. 

Yes, that can be meaningful but everyone has it's own way and you'll share your path with them as long as certain conditions are met.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

21 minutes ago, Davino said:

But it can become it's own trap 

When it becomes addictive, yes!

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

When it becomes addictive, yes!

It's s trap when it becomes new conditionings, new paradigms, more ego, more distortion, more delusion, more stories and speculation...

It's a tool for liberation when it's used for contrast, for feedback, for new perspectives, because of overflowing love...

5 hours ago, Davino said:

Why do you care?

Make sure to deconstruct any teacher complex, saviour, healer or wise man identities.

They'll limit your Awakenings and rob you of your peace. Trying to convince others to your point of view is a sure recipe for frustration. I know where you are coming from and your good intentions but the more you advance the less people that will be there. Enjoy your meal, no need to share it, they may not like it. Truth is an acquired taste.

father god, as i leave the house today

let me surrender the arrogance that i know anything

let me instead lean on you and learn of you

let me discard all words or intellect to try to convince and persuade

let me see my brother as he really is - i deny this person in front of me is skin and bones and i affirm that he is my hope and savior

let me see the light in him so that i may know who i am - i cannot know myself or anything otherwise

let me be forgiven for ever thinking that my human eyes show me the truth and let me realize i can only see the truth by looking beyond the illusion

let me see your grace at work by me doing absolutely nothing today save seeing heaven all around me

amen

Posted (edited)

God is to anthropomorphize human traits onto the universe

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, JoshB said:

I would still like to understand the flaws in their epistemology and metaphysics to further help me understand where they are coming from.

Their flaw is lack of consciousness.

You can't really break out of materialism without very radical higher states of consciousness like psychedelics offer.

Also, a lack of existential questioning. No one questions fundamental things deeply.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you notice you are speaking to a wall and you keep speaking to a wall th fool is you and not the wall. If the wall dont answer back you keep silence. If the wall answer is not a wall, is a mirror and mirrors also comes in degrees, some mirrors are good in relfection so talk more with those, some mirrors need a good cleaning first. You can be engaged in the cleaning if you feel the call for it. Then you would position yourself as a healer, and of course you cant force a mirror to be cleaned, it need to have a desire for it. After cleaning then you can teach something. 

Dont offer mentoring for free and for people who dont show signs of being interested in Truth seeking. You can know when some is a mirror ready to reflection, listen to how and what they talk about, since what mouth talks the mind is full. Of course people can hide their inner world, but usually they deliver a lot of what they are via speach. Some show who they are by the way they walk or their life choices. So a master need to know how to read if someone is ready for a certain message. Or you do like Leo, share your truth online and everyone can know what you stand for. 

And of course they will demonize you since you become demon demolition force, and no demon likes t have his kingdoom doomed. 

Spirituality comes in various degrees, it's not necessary to teach everyone about advanced stuff like awakening, infinity or even meditation. Having faith in a higher power, having hope in difficult times, developing selfless habits, kindness , compassion, being mindful, spending some time alone etc. are all important aspects of spirituality. 

If one starts life's journey from level 0, he has the potential to go to higher and higher levels till level 10, and hence an opportunity for wider experiences. if one starts from level 9, he can go only upto level 10, but still he can feel happy for being at a higher level. That's how life gets balanced, someone's life journey can start from level 0 and finish somewhere in between, which is also an equally beautiful story.

Posted (edited)

For me it's a mixed bag.

• Sometimes I waste energy talking to people that don't listen
  • Sometimes I recognize that people don't listen and I stop
  • Sometimes I get mad about it
  • Sometimes I stay cool
  • Sometimes I think it's good to keep on sending the messages about what I believe is important (and how it can help others)
  • Sometimes I think I should just shut up and never mind what others are saying or doing
  • Sometimes I think it's good to try to help people on their path to develop awareness on this planet
  • Sometimes I think it's "consciousness" creating this state of mind for us, so it's a zero-sum game lol :D 
  • Sometimes I think I should think less
Edited by theleelajoker