Javfly33

Why are so many Dog owners like this?

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It has happened to me already 2 times in the past week.

I Sit in the grass and a Dog joyfully with the Biggest smile in the world come greet me, i do the same to the dog (lol), and at the 2 seconds of petting it, the dog owner shouts like crazy to the dog to come back.

Like dude, why? The dog was just socializing with Life, why do you get It out the House in the first place?

And this last time the same, i was sitting on a bench and a Dog notices me and again with a smile comes, i pet him a bit and again the owner just goes anxious and shouts "dont disturb people!!" 😂😂

Like Bro, cant you see i was literally Happy with the dog coming to me? 

Probably she didnt even notice It because she was too busy on their phone.

What the hell is wrong with society..

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

The world is split between two sides people who love dogs and people who do not.

People who do not love dogs want dogs on leashes, and they are very angry upset and vocal about it.

it’s also against the law to unleash a dog.

People who love dogs understand that the dog needs to be unleashed to experience life. People who do not love dogs do not care about any of this. 

Dogs are also wild animals and often kill other dogs. If you ever witnessed it your perspective on a dog will change.

There’s also the campus people who have childhood trauma from being bitten or barked at from a dog.

leashed versus unleashed dogs is a huge point of debate Everywhere Online

dog owners experience being yelled at often by people who are scared of dogs.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

How half the population interacts with dogs, most of these dogs aren’t attacking it’s just that the person freaks out

When you meet a new dog you’re never supposed to run away back down or show any fear, or else the dog interpreted as that they are stronger than you, and They don’t like your negative energy making them dislike you

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

23 hours ago, integral said:

How half the population interacts with dogs, most of these dogs aren’t attacking it’s just that the person freaks out

When you meet a new dog you’re never supposed to run away back down or show any fear, or else the dog interpreted as that they are stronger than you, and They don’t like your negative energy making them dislike you

Yeap, i experienced that when i was a kid, i started running away and they of course went pursuing me 🤣🤣🤣

I understood from that moment dogs sense energy/fear in you

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Its poor manners to let ones pets bother strangers. The choice to own a pet doesn't give you the right to impose on other peoples space with said pet. This is common sense.

You dog lovers are so in love with your pets that you tend to forget that most people don't care about someone else's dog. Especially if they are perceived as scary or filthy, which you don't know if they are as a dog owner so you have to respect people's privacy.

On 6.7.2024 at 1:24 PM, integral said:

I was once wandering around different private places and then a sheepdog ran at me with full speed. There was no way to run away and nowhere to climb on. I didnt know how to act as well, I waited till the dog got close to me (he didn't bite me) then I stretched my arm out signaling a stop and walked away which made the dog angry. The owner got there luckily and said that I should simply stand still which worked. Interactions like these are really scary if you dont know what to do. 

3 hours ago, Basman said:

Its poor manners to let ones pets bother strangers. The choice to own a pet doesn't give you the right to impose on other peoples space with said pet. This is common sense.

You dog lovers are so in love with your pets that you tend to forget that most people don't care about someone else's dog. Especially if they are perceived as scary or filthy, which you don't know if they are as a dog owner so you have to respect people's privacy.

I had lots of fear around big aggressive dogs when I was a kid. I remember how my father and a few of us kids were at a see when a dude walked by casually holding the leash for his aggressive dog with one hand even though the dog wanted to go other directions and the strength of the dog nearly overturned him. And the dog was barking and snarling at us kids. That was the smallest dick energy I have seen in my entire life. I think these dogs should be banned from most places of society or there should be strict tests where people show how they tamed their dogs. 

I am considering adopting an emotional support dog.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Jannes said:

I had lots of fear around big aggressive dogs when I was a kid. I remember how my father and a few of us kids were at a see when a dude walked by casually holding the leash for his aggressive dog with one hand even though the dog wanted to go other directions and the strength of the dog nearly overturned him. And the dog was barking and snarling at us kids. That was the smallest dick energy I have seen in my entire life. I think these dogs should be banned from most places of society or there should be strict tests where people show how they tamed their dogs. 

I was once charged at by a dog with shit smeared all across its snout and mouth. Don't want to think about what would happen if the owner didn't happen to be present.

Edited by Basman

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, nuwu said:

Please keep the carnivorous germ condensing oxytocin slave fluff ball of yours on a leash. All pet owners should be on leashes too.

Standard perspective of people who did not grow up with dogs 😂

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, nuwu said:

Please keep the carnivorous germ condensing oxytocin slave fluff ball of yours on a leash. All pet owners should be on leashes too.

¬¬

But it's true that some dogs even kill people. I heard of a pitbull that took the arm of a woman.

Edited by Vibes

19 hours ago, nuwu said:

Lmao. Oh my, kinda rough there, don't ya think. 

Know thyself....

They don't want to be held accountable for anything the dog could possibly do to you.

You might act friendly but they don't care. They don't know you.

Imagine if you were scared of dogs.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

People are really afraid of bothering others, so they try not to let their dog bother others too. You are judging them for that, but some people just hate dogs or are afraid so it makes sense.

Second, dogs are amazing open and social creatures- sometimes more open than their human counterpart. So there is a bit of a misstep. Like "Oh no, its okay, I love dogs.." but the situation already happened and the closed off owner has ruined the interaction. Some dog owners bring a level of anxiety to every situation.

Or they just aren't the best dog owners and didn't realize their dog's needs. They might be selfish somehow, and might not want to get wrapped into an interaction with you.

Edited by Paradoxed