Antor8188

Feeling suicidal help

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Princess Arabia Why do you think the dark triad is charming to women? :D 

Protection. The nice guy can't protect from the wolf attacking. They also exude an air of adventure, women love that. Unpredictability. The need to nurture, they feel he needs nurturing and feminine energy to tame him a bit and she's the one to do it. She's the one to tame him and make him settle down. That's the way women passively compete. She can't tame this bad boy, but I will and he'll settle down with me. Things of that nature.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia values are not attractive, A girl who is into self development and a girl who is not are equal. Attraction is a very primitive thing it does not depend on higher order brain function. A mature Person is going to suppress lower order brain function to consult their values and higher thinking to make an informed relationship decision, but that is not what they are attracted to at the primal level.

A woman who is confident and in a leadership position and says what they want, basically more masculine is not attractive traits to men. It’s actually repulsive unless the man is feminine and wants a leader.

A girl strong into her feminine side displaying chaos and fun is 10x more attractive than any woman who has all her shit together.

Young girls operate more under their lower order brain function and it takes them decades to learn to consult higher order brain function to make informed relationship decisions.

The mistake women make when trying to teach men how to get laid is the focus entirely on their higher order ideals that don’t represent how there lower order attraction system works because most women cannot see how their own attraction system operates.

Because higher order ideals are in conflict with lower order impulses Creating a rejection and the ego Blindspot.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia values are not attractive, A girl who is into self development and a girl who is not are equal. Attraction is a very primitive thing it does not depend on higher order brain function. A mature Person is going to suppress lower order brain function to consult their values and higher thinking to make an informed relationship decision, but that is not what they are attracted to at the primal level.

A woman who is confident and in a leadership position and says what they want, basically more masculine is not attractive traits to men. It’s actually repulsive unless the man is feminine and wants a leader.

A girl strong into her feminine side displaying chaos and fun is 10x more attractive than any woman who has all her shit together.

Young girls operate more under their lower order brain function and it takes them decades to learn to consult higher order brain function to make informed relationship decisions.

The mistake women make when trying to teach men how to get laid is the focus entirely on their higher order ideals that don’t represent how there lower order attraction system works because most women cannot see how their own attraction system operates.

Because higher order ideals are in conflict with lower order impulses Creating a rejection and the ego Blindspot.

I think all that is happening here is the misunderstanding of the word "confident"; could be on my end. I don't see confidence in a woman as aggression, masculine, says what they want and being a leader. I see feminine confidence as knowing who she is, embraces her femininity, can attract any or most men she wants because she's confident in how to do that. Shows confidence in the way she walks, talks and communicate. She doesn't compete with other women because she knows she doesn't have to because she's the prize and men compete for her. (Not in a cocky or egotistical or manipulative way, just - confidently). Look at my use of the word prize how you choose but I'm aware of what I mean when I use it and this forum has not shown me otherwise that the woman is the prize. She doesn't try to control men and allows herself to be lead in a way where she's respecting herself and the male counterpart because she's the one who chose to allow him that leadership position and is confident in her choices as the feminine. I could go on, but this is how I see confidence in a woman. What you have described, to me, is confidence in a man. There's a difference. This is just my take and the way I see it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia that’s true I was talking about masculine confidence in women. But female confidence is also not attractive it’s just a good secondary value that men are looking for. There is primary attraction and secondary attraction. Secondary attraction takes higher order brain function.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

@Princess Arabia that’s true I was talking about masculine confidence in women. But female confidence is also not attractive it’s just a good secondary value that men are looking for. There is primary attraction and secondary attraction. Secondary attraction takes higher order brain function.

Ok

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I get what you're saying and I'm not denying that. You just said girls love psychopaths and degenerates not that psychopaths and degenerates gets laid the most. There's a difference. Other females who don't just lay up with men that easily could hate psychopaths and degenerates. So, girls who love to lay up, are easily sexed, may love psychopaths and degenerates.

Accurate. We should not generalize too much from women in the ONS/casual dating pool, or experience from college when girls are still immature. 

Many women with secure attachment styles want to bond with stable secure men. 

If most of your experience are from Tinder, college, or big city nightclubs, your reference points are girls who are either in a party stage or are generally party-oriented people with high need for emotional stimulation. This is not all or even most women.

Edited by nerdspeak

1 minute ago, nerdspeak said:

Accurate. We should not generalize too much from women in the ONS/casual dating pool, or experience from college when girls are still immature. 

Many women with secure attachment styles want to bond with stable secure men. 

When some of these men only go around to clubs and the party scene, and meet females in that environment, whatever traits they have they assume all or even most are the same way. Even those same women might only have like one-night stands and hook-ups with these "psychopaths and degenerates", for a short while but will NEVER enter into a relationship with them or even truly love this type. Can't just make generalized statements like that. We will get shocked in life when we assume certain things that turns out to be the opposite and make us re-think our beliefs. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, integral said:

This makes a lot of sense. I tend to relate and have better conversations with older women but be really attracted to the younger chaotic feminine ones. Has landed me in a couple relationships with BPD type women. 

@Antor8188 It's part of the game brother. I've had plenty of humiliating moment in my journey as well. Here Neil Strauss talks about going on a date with a girl and she ends up making out with a random dude on a bench.

Important to also identify correctly the emotions you're feeling. You're just feeling a big blow to your pride/ego. Which feels agonizing but literally gives you growth so in a strange way you actually won out in this situation. 

Edited by LordFall

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

On 7/7/2024 at 4:31 PM, Yimpa said:

I am dating a homeless person. Love works in mysterious and counterintuitive ways.

How’d that’s transpire? I’m curious 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You just said girls love psychopaths and degenerates not that psychopaths and degenerates gets laid the most.

To me those are equivalent.

I'm speaking loosely of course. Girls don't love them once they start getting hurt by them. But that initial honeymoon phase is a thing and most girls don't think ahead.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

How’d that’s transpire? I’m curious 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm speaking loosely of course. Girls don't love them once they start getting hurt by them. But that initual honeymoon phase is a thing and most girls don't think ahead.

Pretty much sums up my experience. I am considering ending the relationship, as I recently discovered that are in an a toxic situation that goes against my core values. I don’t regret getting into this relationship in the first place, though, as it taught me a lot about my own shadow.

I AM nutz

Update: I ended it with them and communicated my intentions clearly. It’s pointless to even debate about it. I’m moving forward.

I AM nutz

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm speaking loosely of course. Girls don't love them once they start getting hurt by them. But that initial honeymoon phase is a thing and most girls don't think ahead.

Ok Gotcha.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What's your take on why is this the case? PUA theory teaches you to be initally almost verbally and emotionally abusive if a girl is extremely hot, otherwise you wont even get on her radar or she will you give that hot girl blaze stare blank and ignore you or give you nothing to work with. If you borderline offend her, that way she can gets reactive, she gives you shit tests that you can pass, etc. It gets you the foot in the door ( I do not aproove of this method )

I think the jist of it is that they want the validation and the emotional rollercoaster that comes with such a person

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter // Full time Restful Cube living on government welfare 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have an unresolved oeudipian complexe, it's obvious. It's like it is more important for you to being "a good little boy" who "don't vape because it's a useless monkey things" or who is more mature than elon musk (who has a big familly to take care of, several companies...) just because you are more policed than him, and constantly stuff like that, rather than being someone who has as main objective to put things on the table, who does what it has to be did. And when you see girls don't give a damn about your narcissistic regressions and just want a guy who bring comfort and dopamine, you cope by affirming things like that. It's great to see immature people everywhere for x pretext, now can you remind us how many children you have? The last time you participated in a political event? event ? a charitable association? There are these video games that you make, but you don't talk about them, it's too bad.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Leo is another mirror of me, i'm perfectly aware i talk to myself, we can only do that whatever how it's "objective". 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, mmKay said:

PUA theory teaches you to be initally almost verbally and emotionally abusive if a girl is extremely hot, otherwise you wont even get on her radar or she will you give that hot girl blaze stare blank and ignore you or give you nothing to work with. If you borderline offend her, that way she can gets reactive, she gives you shit tests that you can pass, etc. It gets you the foot in the door ( I do not aproove of this method )

I know you didn’t ask me, but:

1. Those guys are mostly coming from a very low-value place 

2. They are meeting these women in places where they have no status, so they need to make themselves emotionally relevant very quickly

3. When these tactics work well it’s done playfully, like extreme flirting. With Julien it was always obvious he was playing around off the open. 

When I was doing this, what worked well was being playful and fun and then being very hard to reach afterwards.

But it’s still way harder than meeting women through your real interests where you already have some status. At this point I won’t go on a date unless a woman works in my area, otherwise we aren’t relevant to each other.

PUA teaches a lot of unnatural toxic behavior because what they’re trying to do is unnatural and toxic lol. 

Edited by nerdspeak

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most women grow out of this phase and wise up pretty quick, picking up on loser vibes and red flags. 

Lions Heart YouTube

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Update: I ended it with them and communicated my intentions clearly. It’s pointless to even debate about it. I’m moving forward.

Damn sorry man. You sounded really happy with her. What happened? 

Lions Heart YouTube

Just now, BlessedLion said:

Damn sorry man. You sounded really happy with her. What happened? 

I discovered a side of them that I was completely blindsided to. Like a crocodile coming up for the kill.

But this kill is actually Love.

I AM nutz