Antor8188

Feeling suicidal help

45 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura after I broke up with my ex I started gaming again and something happened was trying to game up this chick she showed interest in both me and a homeless guy but chose the Homeless guy instead who hasn’t taken a shower in years not well groomed drug addict like a typical Homeless guy. The girl isn’t Homeless and I’m not Homeless either and she isn’t a drug addict. I’m mad please help what was the homeless guys game? I don’t wanna put anyone down but this shattered me lol 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Rejection is normal it’s a numbers game. Try again

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Happened to me also many times in college.

Deep connection is what you desire, not just shallow sex.

I can easily imagine a situation where a homeless guy can provide more value to someone's life than a gamer guy.

That's how bad gaming can get. Lol (just kidding but it's also true) 

First of all you literally wrote that you are suicidal. I hope that's not true, but if it is please seek help other than an online forum.

Then realise how fucked up that is. That is over attachment cranked up to an extreme. Generally speaking the more you develop yourself the less attached you get in life. 

And then realise that unhealthy attachment = neediness. Do you realise that's the most unattractive you can ever get to a woman? It shows that your relationship with her was the highest value in your life, which means you don't have a lot going on for yourself. It shows that you don't have other options, meaning other woman would not choose you (why would she then?). It shows that you are emotional and not grounded. (no masculine attraction). Etc

What value could the homeless fellow have that you dont: non-judgemental, not needy, probably more experienced than you are just in general, living the life attitude (doing stuff opposite of you stuck at your monitor), more exciting. Just a few that came to my mind. 

Also look up Diogenes, one of my favorite figures. 😁

Posted (edited)

@Antor8188 You just have to be so focused on your own life that you don't care what any random girl does. It does not matter.

Homeless guys can have good game. Often the guys with the best game and who are most attractive are psychopaths and degenerates. Girls love that stuff. Shouldn't bother you since most people do stupid things.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

in my opinion the whole concept of "game" as a way of interacting with other humans only gets in the way of real connection and intimacy.

maybe if u aim to show ur real personality as much as u can instead then maybe it won't feel so bad when ur rejected, that's what I do, it still feels bad but at least I get to know she's really rejecting who I genuinely am and therefore I probably wouldn't like her anyway in the long run if she doesn't like who I am.  

maybe the homeless guy was more real

23 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura after I broke up with my ex I started gaming again and something happened was trying to game up this chick she showed interest in both me and a homeless guy but chose the Homeless guy instead who hasn’t taken a shower in years not well groomed drug addict like a typical Homeless guy. The girl isn’t Homeless and I’m not Homeless either and she isn’t a drug addict. I’m mad please help what was the homeless guys game? I don’t wanna put anyone down but this shattered me lol 

yes, take care of you life. I revisit some of my stupid exes and they didnt change, one still is making bad decisions and the other was engaged with a psycopat and had to get an abortion from him, because she didnt want to have a kid of a psico. Leave her, focus on your mission and grow to get a woman of higher value them her. She will not go far dating a Homeless guy. Once the Cock Carrosel is over she will look for the man who gives her more resources. 

Homeless game works. 

Damn :P

Work on yourself dude! 

Get out of your house - do the basics: gym, fashion, hygiene, social skills.

You'll be fine.

Posted (edited)

I am dating a homeless person. Love works in mysterious and counterintuitive ways.

Edited by Yimpa

I'm literally looking at dating now like a system, like a business funnel.

Hire slow, fire fast.

Keep hiring. Don't stop. Drop the bad candidates fast, keep pouring new candidates into the system like a machine.

Getting women is a function of... (like a mathematical formula): SMV * social exposure (time) * game

If you could game with 10 million women in a day, by the next day you will be having orgies with dozens of tens - or select the best girlfriend out of all of them (even if that were 0.00000001% of them).

Dating is chaotic as heck, but at the end of the day, your brain would either have fried or you would have had such understanding of females, humans and yourself that you would probably be an enlightened god of charisma walking among humans. 😂

Adapt to survive. Just see that as a new data point to use in your favor.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls love that stuff

When are you going to stop dissing on women. Why would you say females love psychopaths and degenerates. You must not think too highly of women. There are women out there that don't. That's what you'll think if youre only hooking up with girls and not ladies.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why would you say females love psychopaths and degenerates.

Cause they do. It's not a moral judgment, just an empirical observation.

I've seen what kind of guys get laid the most.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

She gets along better with him, that's all.

The devil is in the details.

@Princess Arabia ya know men are not attracted to confidence in a woman. Just something to think about for How the attraction system between men and women are completely different. And both of them are based on primitive signals.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia ya know men are not attracted to confidence in a woman. Just something to think about for How the attraction system between men and women are completely different. And both of them are based on primitive signals.

It depends on the man and depends on the woman. Depends on what you're looking for, age, whether you're looking to get married, just a gf or just to get laid. Yes, for men looks are important initially; and the hotter the better but beyond that certain traits are need for the relationship to be sustained and a mature man knows what these are and is attracted to more than just looks. I think you mean smarts and intelligence more than confidence because I've met many men who love a confident woman and who knows what she wants and is comfortable in her own skin; I would categorize that as being confident and secure.

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause they do. It's not a moral judgment, just an empirical observation.

I've seen what kind of guys get laid the most.

I get what you're saying and I'm not denying that. You just said girls love psychopaths and degenerates not that psychopaths and degenerates gets laid the most. There's a difference. Other females who don't just lay up with men that easily could hate psychopaths and degenerates. So, girls who love to lay up, are easily sexed, may love psychopaths and degenerates.

Know thyself....