Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not going to compromise 1 inch with wrong ways of thinking. This is not CNN.

What does the Fox say?

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What does the Fox say?

😂

@Leo Gura My points were general and not pertaining to this thread, although not excluding it either.

95% of the talk might be total crap, but that makes the 5% all the more important and it's on you to differentiate and not put it all in one basket.

You can make a case for something from a higher perspective and a lower perspective.

They may be arguing for the same exact point, but the reasoning and justifications might be different, at astounding depths.

Which is why each person's view must be evaluated for itself and not in the backdrop of something else.

If I argue for Trump, which I don't, my reasoning and justifications will be an order of magnitude more serious than your average retarded Maga Trumpers. I want to be heard for what I say and not as if I am a Maga lunatic.

-----

Also,

I think it's a serious problem that the way you use SD is too narrow. SD itself is a simplistic model only to be made for flimsy purposes. It's not rigorous enough to predict the future or something else of that sort. It's good for making arm chair analysis of the past, since you can always pick and choose.

SD is an incomplete model and there is a lot more meat that you can add to it that I don't take it seriously.

You don't know what's the actual green looks like. Maybe the SD green that you see now is not really green but an small taste of what's really in store. Actual green can only be made sense in retrospect. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@Leo Gura

95% of the talk might be total crap, but that makes the 5% all the more important and it's on you to differentiate and not put it all in one basket.

Which is why each person's view must be evaluated for itself and not in the backdrop of something else.

Absolutely.

I look forward to reading a serious view.

I think it's a serious problem that the way you use SD is too narrow. SD itself is a simplistic model only to be made for flimsy purposes. It's not rigorous enough to predict the future or something else of that sort.

Of course SD itself doesn't predict much, other than ways a person usually behaves. Red, Blue, Orange, Green people behave in very predictable ways.

My predictions are not just based on SD but my entire understanding of reality.

SD is an incomplete model and there is a lot more meat that you can add to it that I don't take it seriously.

You must be careful with SD. It is a human construct and it not always correct.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely.

I look forward to reading a serious view.

Of course SD itself doesn't predict much, other than ways a person usually behaves. Red, Blue, Orange, Green people behave in very predictable ways.

My predictions are not just based on SD but my entire understanding of reality.

You must be careful with SD. It is a human construct and it not always correct.

Can you use already your predictions in investments in stocks/cryptos?

I know everyone makes predictions during investments . What I want to know is if your recent understanding in politics/consciousness/human/group behavior have made a significant difference so far in your stock picks

Edited by OBEler

6 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I don't expect you to change your mind. Please take this as constructive criticism.

- Acknowledge that there are other people who are as smart or even smarter than you, at least in the specific domain of interest.

- People who are actually interested in complex and deep conversations are only going to be repulsed away from your arrogant domineering style.

You can be the intellectual alpha without having to announce it at the end of every post as if it is adding to the conversation.

- Every person literally thinks they are right and wouldn't comprise on their positions. So I don't get what you are trying to prove here.

- This domineering style is not what apt leadership entails and it is becoming a meme at this point. If everyone is pointing it out, then maybe there is something that you can change. Imagine if everyone on the fourm copied your exact style. 

Every thread would be flooded by narcissists. 

I don't want to see more apology videos and posts. You make them and go back to the old behaviour.

Above all, I don't seriously expect any changes, so take it lightly. I think this is baked in your DNA and wouldn't change to be honest. And that's fine.

After what I've seen today I'm done with this Forum. I really enjoyed my time here and I learned a lot.

I tried to overlook Leo's ugly ego characteristics but now I'm just embarrassed to be associated with this forum.

I can't stand behind someone who constantly brags about how conscious, evolved, or intelligent he is while putting other people down.

I think Leo needs a teacher but I don't think he has the humility to admit that he could benefit from one.

Take care y'all.

@mrPixel Maybe take a break. It was your mistake (and mine too) to somehow keep Leo as an exception to most humans out there and let him be a figure of pristine consciousness or open mindedness or whatever.

The delusion is broken and it should have been broken. Welcome to the club. Leo is just another dude on the internet. Always was. 

It was wrong from our part to hold him to unrealistic expectations, which frankly no one should be held to.

Unrealistic expectations will backfire on those who hold them.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

my entire understanding of reality.

If that's so, then it's good. It might be better to use your own intellectually original models and ditch flimsy models like SD altogether. 

If you can independently verify SD, then it's good. Else it's not worth using. My critisism of SD is not that it's a human construction that just fell short. It too weak even for a human construction. EDT is orders of magnitude superior compared to SD. There is no comparison.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

look forward to reading a serious view.

Do you have any abstract structure or guidelines of what entails a "serious view" ?

How would a serious view differentiate it from the crappy views?

Or do you determine it entirely based on your whim at the moment.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Can you use already your predictions in investments in stocks/cryptos?

I know everyone makes predictions during investments . What I want to know is if your recent understanding in politics/consciousness/human/group behavior have made a significant difference so far in your stock picks

That's not how this works. It's not possible to use profound understandings to pick and choose stocks. 

People make money from the worst stocks and lose money from the best stocks based on how they interact with the market. It's more how you play. Bitcoin is somewhat good, but it's incredibly volatile to be a stable store of value. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

What I want to know is if your recent understanding in politics/consciousness/human/group behavior have made a significant difference so far in your stock picks

The two aren't much related.

Although actually I have started to experiment with using my deep understanding of reality to predict markets. But it's too early to tell how effective this will be.

But so, I don't want to encourage you guys to play with markets because you will probably end up hurt.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Or do you determine it entirely based on your whim at the moment.

Pretty much.

A serious view is whatever impresses me with intelligence.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pretty much.

My take is that Trump should win the election so we can all relocate to Mars and leave earth to the republicans

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys keep wanting me to stoop to your level of bias, to affirm your biases. Of course I won't do that. That's what leadership entails.

Gaslighting doesn't work on me anymore.

I am not going to compromise 1 inch with wrong ways of thinking. This is not CNN.

Worst. Gaslighting. Ever. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The two aren't much related.

Although actually I have started to experiment with using my deep understanding of reality to predict markets. But it's too early to tell how effective this will be.

But so, I don't want to encourage you guys to play with markets because you will probably end up hurt.

This is pioneer work. 

Putting it all together to predict.

It's too sad that you can't take psychedelics anymore. I feel there is power in them to use in a certain way that you can make better decisions on stock market but that requires a lot of basic understandings first.

So psychedelics only without an already advanced understanding and knowledge about stock market is almost useless (although it could show you your own bias).

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pretty much.

Your serious political views parrot the old ladies on the view and that crazy lady, Joy Reid on msnbc. You are trapped in hysteria politics. Thats your genre. Trump derangement syndrome on steroids. Trump is going to kill us all.. arhhhhhhhh.. he is the next hitler. Arhhhhh.. 

Trump will most likely win, thats the logical vote.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Your serious political views parrot the old ladies on the view and that crazy lady, Joy Reid on msnbc.

Just because there is coincidence with centrism doesn't mean the views are the same. As if some TV lady you regard as "crazy" makes Trump any less depraved, corrupt, or dangerous.

If you are not taking the threat of an authoritrain right-wing takeover of American democracy seriously you are deeply irresponsible and historically ignorant. Whether this puts me in the same camp as some lady on some TV show is irrelevant.

I am not parroting some lady's view. We are just both arriving at the same, pretty obvious, conclusion.

If you take democracy for granted you will eventually lose it.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It's too sad that you can't take psychedelics anymore. I feel there is power in them to use in a certain way that you can make better decisions on stock market

That is extremely dangerous.

I would never trust any psychedelic stock picks.

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is extremely dangerous.

I would never trust any psychedelic stock picks.

Lol no I don't mean investing in  psychedelic stock picks I mean taking psychedelics yourself and then thinking about market in this higher conscious state to get insights about dynamics/trends and therefore make better decisions. 

I already made a thread about that long time ago

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

. EDT is orders of magnitude superior compared to SD

What is EDT, Ego Development,.......?

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

It's too sad that you can't take psychedelics anymore.

What is the reason that he can't take psychedelics anymore? Like he quit them for good? I must have missed this.

13 minutes ago, questionreality said:

What is the reason that he can't take psychedelics anymore? Like he quit them for good? I must have missed this.

Health issues i think.