Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, aurum said:

If RFK actually approached the Harris campaign as well as the Trump campaign, then it's worse than I thought. 

I was assuming his decision was mostly about having an ax to grind against the democrats.

Edit: found an article about it

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/14/politics/rfk-jr-harris-administration-role/index.html

Nope highest bidder

rfk is probably still a bit salty for the government blowing his relatives brains out in that convertible on that sunny day

maybe he wants to take them down

tulsi endorsing trump

i remember when she endorsed biden instead of bernie in 2020 and the people (me included) were mad at her for it

21 minutes ago, Consept said:

So why would he be happy joining either side if he could get a job from them?

taking the job but then doing a really bad job and wasting government money

causing division, causing chaos, watching the thing burn and laughing (laughing on the inside or when no one’s watching)

7 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

taking the job but then doing a really bad job and wasting government money

causing division, causing chaos, watching the thing burn and laughing (laughing on the inside or when no one’s watching)

Are you joking?

This is not an elaborate double-agent scheme. This is just RFK, seeking power.

10 hours ago, Consept said:

So why would he be happy joining either side if he could get a job from them?

Robert Kennedy has always stated that he is willing to talk to any side and to people that he disagrees with.  This is how intelligent people act.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I think that having RFK jr. on Trump's side will now make them even more "weird."

Trump and Vance together have already been like "weird squared" or weird times weird. With RFK jr. on their team this probably makes the Trump/Vance campaign now come off as "weird cubed" or weird times weird times weird.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Robert Kennedy has always stated that he is willing to talk to any side and to people that he disagrees with.  This is how intelligent people act.  

False. He said that he will never join Trump.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Intelligent people reevaluate the situation and the facts and change their mind.   

If Kennedy was working for his self interest, if could have easily gone along with the democratic party group think and been treated as a high status member and continue to be invited to all the parties.   If Trump loses, he has nowhere to go.  He is risking everything based on his convictions.  He actually wants real reform and not the fake platitudes.  This is courage.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He kinda gave a soft endorsement to Trump. 

Again, RFK jr. has been all over the place with everything he has said or done. 

Many people including myself couldn't even understand clearly what he was saying when he mentioned during his suspension speech about how his name would be or not be on the ballot in the swing states or in red states or blue states.

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

Intelligent people reevaluate the situation and the facts and change their mind.   

If Kennedy was working for his self interest, if could have easily gone along with the democratic party group think and been treated as a high status member and continue to be invited to all the parties.   If Trump loses, he has nowhere to go.  He is risking everything based on his convictions.  He actually wants real reform and not the fake platitudes.  This is courage.  

Its not so much a risk as a stupid decision, trump will prob lose and rfk will be screwed 

2 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

Nice try calling what he did intelligence.

This ticket is on fire! People were feeling down about having to choose between two unfit candidates yet again. But now, with a new option that has a real shot at winning, everyone is going crazy! Harris and Waltz are creeping up in the polls and they seem to have reached celebrity status. Listening to them speak is such a breath of fresh air compared to Biden's cringe gaffes and Trump's brain-damaging bullshit. 

Highly conscious analysis of Kamala’s body language.

I wonder, is it legal to make a pedophiles for Trump campaign add?

"Hi! I'm a twice convicted pedophile and I support Trump all the way to the White House. He's my man. He'll make pedophilia great again."

Edited by Leo Gura