Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

Choosing Kamala Harris may reinforce mainstream Media, organized information

As well somewhat consistent geopolitical strategy unlike Trump

Going Trump will be accleration of post Truth world, aka extreme postmodernity

I personally think Putin's Russia is shaping the future of world despite being so little and weak, as putin is the live player in the World stage while nobody in the west is in the moment. 

Neither Kamala or Trump can outplay putin, democrats are bureaucrats, Republicans are dead but Trump is kinda alive.

I guess none of them are actually capable of reforming US.

But still I value high-agency of Trump

Though

it will be hell of disruption

It will be the world where Truth is not binary- (left or right) but multipolar, definitely more rampant conspiracy theories theories without any rational foundation

Elon musk is also getting into politics, I am excited that our politics will not be dualistic like before, psychedelics and environmentalism become subtly accepted on both side

Society may go through reformation.

I do really think big media has to be crushed, it's manipulation on people should be stopped, 

But if the tyrannical big Media was the essential part of the peace, if there is no tyranny then there can be a chaos and we do not know how to organize ourself in the chaos yet.

Trump will have to form a new alliance and maintain it (JFK / Elon musk) to continue it's power 

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Fluran said:

Going Trump will be accleration of post Truth world, aka extreme postmodernity

Trump is not post-modern post-truth, Trump is simply a conartist liar.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

he is not spiral dynamics Green, but he definitely uses purple/Green's conspiracy theories, 

I have seen many people who are 'hippies', meaning psychedelic users, and going on Trump 

Many of them have their own "Truth" and despise mainstream media

It's difficult to make sense here.

Joe Rogan and Russell brand do not seem to be friendly for Kamala 

https://youtube.com/@russellbrand?si=xmCEWULdA51NMxN4

12 minutes ago, Fluran said:

It's difficult to make sense here

Everything makes sense when you see trump for what he is, which is a narcissistic con man, who wants as much fame and power as he can get. 

He uses anything he can to achieve which is why he is quick to promote conspiracy theories. 

Mainstream media isn't perfect but it is miles better than what it's replacement would be, which is people just sharing, usually misinformation via social media without any regulation. The 'post-truth' environment exists because people can just lie to their audiences. Instead of tearing down mainstream media, which would be a regression, you should think of ways to improve mainstream and independent media. 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Everything makes sense when you see trump for what he is, which is a narcissistic con man, who wants as much fame and power as he can get. 

he is, well and Elon Musk finds the opportunity to get in politics and reshape the country on his favour for his purpose 

Post truth decentralized media is already a significant problem, if everyone believes in different worldviews, most of them being wicked and fringe, I hardly see that society would work at all (that's so postmodern)

It's like, division and unity problem

Too much diversity then we fail to integrate. 

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you genuinely believe he will install a dictatorship in the US or just regress democracy but still maintain at its core a democracy?

I never seen you so worried about elections before, with Biden vs Trump in 2020 you seemed a lot chiller.

And it was still Trump back then for the second term.

I can understand the worry because we had the EU elections some months ago and many of my French friends were worried a lot that Le Pen would win (Trump European version) so I can understand it.

But considering this same situation was in 2020, I saw you a lot chiller back then, idk.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

But considering this same situation was in 2020, I saw you a lot chiller back then, idk.

Probably because it was before Trump denied the election result and tried to get Mike Pence to not certify it and also encouraged his supporters to 'fight like hell' to get the their democracy back, then didn't call them off when they stormed the capital building. Just a guess though 

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I never seen you so worried about elections before, with Biden vs Trump in 2020 you seemed a lot chiller.

That was before a MAGA coup, before the entire right-wing lost their mind that an election was stolen, before the Supreme Court gave Trump near total immunity for any crimes in office, and before Project 2025.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That was before a MAGA coup, before the entire right-wing lost their mind that an election was stolen, before the Supreme Court gave Trump near total immunity for any crimes in office, and before Project 2025.

Fair points.

However the Supreme Court ruling for him not paying Daniels was quite a ridiculous charge.

You have Bush illegally invading another country (resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands of innocents), you have Obama illegally attacking Libya and getting away with it and Trump got charged for some stupid thing.

It made him more popular than anything.

They should have either charged him with a serious offense or nothing.

If you apply such a harsh standard, then the entire Congress should go to jail.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

However the Supreme Court ruling for him not paying Daniels was quite a ridiculous charge.

It wasn't ridiculous. It was an act of fraud to cheat the American voters before an election, proven beyond reasonable doubt before a fair jury.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Democrat lawyers are doing everything they can to keep Cornel West off the ballot.

That is certainly devilry.

But at the same time, Cornel West is a buffoon candidate.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

RFK said that Trump failed the American public. He called him a "sociopath" and "barely human." He said that he is in it to win it and won't be endorsing anyone. Then he asked Trump for a job. (denied) He asked Harris for a job. (denied) Then he offers to endorse Harris. Now he decides to endorse Trump. RFK has the integrity of a diarrhea dump.

Edited by ryandesreu

Posted (edited)

RFK is such a fraud:

Edited by Leo Gura

Can somebody tell me what a black job is?

Play this song at a Trump rally intermission. 

2 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

President of the United States.

8 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

RFK said that Trump failed the American public. He called him a "sociopath" and "barely human." He said that he is in it to win it and won't be endorsing anyone. Then he asked Trump for a job. (denied) He asked Harris for a job. (denied) Then he offers to endorse Harris. Now he decides to endorse Trump. RFK has the integrity of a diarrhea dump.

This is the main headline right here.

Trump and RFK are actually perfect for one another, since they're both opportunistic con artists which are emblematic of the brain rot that's infected a large part of the country.

My money is that Trump tries to bump Vance off the ticket for ol' 'brain-worms'. Of course that's probably not legal by this point, when has that ever stopped Trump?

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/