Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

RFK made the moves he did because he believes in the dangers of an upcoming illiberal technocracy posed by international centers of power such as those affiliated with the World Economic Forum. From listening to his words and having a loose understanding of the conspiracy theory, it's quite clear that's what he's referencing. So he views Trump as the lesser evil when compared against something of that magnitude.

I saw a post a few months ago where someone asked Leo about the WEF, and he replied that he wasn't informed enough to comment. I'm guessing nobody else here has a strong grasp on any of those details either, as it's not the type of reporting that'd make its way into this circle. That's perfectly fine and good because there's little evidence the conspiracy actually exists, but it's caused you all to be scratching your heads as to why RFK would do this.

For the record, I don't know much about the WEF/NWO mythos either, but I know enough to recognize when others are aware. I'm not posting this to start a conspiracy argument. I just wanted to point you guys in the right direction so you have a clearer view as to why RFK would do such a thing.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, What Am I said:

but it's caused you all to be scratching your heads as to why RFK would do this.

We are not scratching our heads. It was obvious from a mile away that RFK would use a conspiracy theory to justify turning against the Dems. This is like the one thing you can count on him to do.

We don't care about his conspiratorial rationalizations. RFK believes AIDS doesn't exist. He's a lunatic who believes in stupid things and then weasles around it when confronted in public. Nobody with intelligence should take him seriously. RFK is a trap in human form. Entrusting the Presidency to a mind like RFK's is beyond irresponsible.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We are not scratching our heads. It was obvious from a mile away that RFK would use a conspiracy theory to justify turning against the Dems. This is like the one thing you can count on him to do.

We don't care about his conspiratorial rationalizations. RFK believes AIDS doesn't exist. He's a lunatic who believes in stupid things and then weasles around it when confronted in public. Nobody with intelligence should take him seriously. RFK is a trap in human form. Entrusting the Presidency to a mind like RFK's is beyond irresponsible.

Would you draw a distinction between the two choices of simply claiming your enemy is a frothing-at-the-mouth raving lunatic and comprehending their motivations on a deeper level? Which methodology would you rather use to go to war?

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Would you draw a distinction between the two choices of simply claiming your enemy is a frothing-at-the-mouth raving lunatic and comprehending their motivations on a deeper level? Which methodology would you rather use to go to war?

Ideally you would get inside his mind and comprehend. And I have done that to some extent. I don't just call him a lunatic reflexively. I listened to his ideas seriously, and what I tell you now is my ultimate conclusion.

You are welcome to research RFK's worldview and make up your own mind. But I am done being charitable to him. It's a waste of my time.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ideally you would get inside his mind and comprehend. And I have done that to some extent. I don't just call him a lunatic reflexively. I listened to his ideas seriously, and what I tell you now is my ultimate conclusion.

Fair enough, the choices I presented were obviously exaggerated polar opposites. No doubt you and everyone else here falls somewhere in between them. My whole point in making these posts is to shed a bit more light on a specific type of belief that many people have, and it's a strongly motivating factor for them indeed. It could be worth a closer look just to understand the basics tenets of the conspiracy theory.

As a tip, an AI chatbot of reasonable quality will do an excellent job summarizing if you feed it a query such as "According to the conspiracy theory relating to the World Economic Forum, what are all its goals?" If you observe those bullet points and then compare them to statements made by certain public figures, a lot of understanding regarding motivations should click into place.

Edited by What Am I

Robert Kennedy fully explained his actions and gave his reasons in his speech I provided in a previous post. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Robert Kennedy fully explained his actions and gave his reasons in his speech I provided in a previous post. 

The issue is that he has brainwashed himself to believe his own rationalizations. That's exactly what Alex Jones does. RFK is Alex Jones lite. He suffers from the same epistemic mind-rot and it infects everything he says and does.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue is that he has brainwashed himself to believe his own rationalizations. That's exactly what Alex Jones does. RFK is Alex Jones lite. He suffers from the same epistemic mind-rot and it infects everything he says and does.

There's no doubt that conspiratorial thinking is like a black hole which feeds on itself and expands ever larger into absurdity. Alex Jones would be an example of where it has had time to grow to cartoonish proportions. It's especially bad when the mind doing the theorizing wasn't especially bright to begin with, because the beliefs shoot into the stratosphere with no limiting factor or grounding.

It's a delicate balance though, because there likely are such things as real and concerning conspiracies. We don't want to foster a knee-jerk reaction of disgust at the very notion that those in power can plan amongst each other in a coordinated way to their benefit above those they rule. It just needs to have some basis in verifiable fact. If we were to simply auto-disbelieve, God knows what we may miss.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He argues using facts and evidence so I can check to see if that is true.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

31 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

He argues using facts and evidence so I can check to see if that is true.

Just like Alex Jones.

I liked RFK because he seemed to be moving the discussion away from party politics and I liked that about him. Him giving an endorsement vindicates his original message. In my point of view it breaks his integrity. I respected his campaign originally and what little I knew about him because he actually seemed like a real alternative away from the political division. Him endorsing trump does a disservice to his original message. 

One thing to consider: RFK Jr.  was a boy when both his father and uncle were assassinated. JFK and Bobby were two of the most prominent political figures in American history and the Kennedy family was a very prominent political family. As well, there were ongoing, intense conspiracy theories about both of their assassinations. . . He grew up with a lot of privilege, yet also with some extremely unhealthy, traumatic dynamics. I imagine that influenced his development and mindset we see today. 

59 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

One thing to consider: RFK Jr.  was a boy when both his father and uncle were assassinated. JFK and Bobby were two of the most prominent political figures in American history and the Kennedy family was a very prominent political family. As well, there were ongoing, intense conspiracy theories about both of their assassinations. . . He grew up with a lot of privilege, yet also with some extremely unhealthy, traumatic dynamics. I imagine that influenced his development and mindset we see today. 

Hes like a broken Kennedy, has the charisma and fights for something but its just completely skewed. 

I also find it interesting none of his family, both the Kennedys and his wife, agree with him at all -

'In response to RFK Jr's announcement, his brothers and sisters shared a statement, saying: "We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise and national pride.

Advertisement

"We believe in Harris and Walz.

"Our brother Bobby's decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear.

"It is a sad ending to a sad story."'

https://news.sky.com/story/robert-f-kennedy-jr-endorses-donald-trump-and-drops-out-of-presidential-race-13201857

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just like Alex Jones.

The alternative to facts and evidence:

Kamala Harris giving us feel-good platitudes read from a teleprompter. 

Hollywood comedians ridiculing and demeaning designated political enemies. 

High tech censoring anyone who falls outside of a narrow group think.

Robert Kennedy is always respectiful and assumes the voters have the ability to understand facts. 

The reality is that most politicans spend all their time appealing to big money and don’t see the voters as capable of thought or of having real concerns.  They are just to be entertained, managed, and manipulated.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

Also FWIW, RFK jr's endorsement of Trump hasn't helped Trump close the gap in the polls:

Edited by Hardkill

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine signing a contract with Satan because he promises to do progressive things for you in the future to improve the health of average people.

It's a joke.

And President Kamala Harris will be yo mama.

You better wisen up, boy :P

21 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Robert Kennedy ... assumes the voters have the ability to understand facts.

That's the biggest mistake of all.

Breaking News:

Tulsi Gabbard has endorsed Donald Trump.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

Of course she has. She is more intellectually disgusting than RFK.

The horseshoe has become a doughnut.

Edited by Leo Gura

Last thing I'll say here is Tulsi Gabbard is operating on the same assumptions regarding a long-standing global conspiracy heading towards a profoundly undesirable future. In her mind and others like her, Trump may be a dangerous narcissist who could fuck things up, but the risk isn't equivalent to a group of ultra-powerful elites ushering in the literal New World Order.