Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 8/23/2024 at 4:03 PM, Jodistrict said:

Robert Kennedy's speech was incredible. He exposed the corruption in the democratic party. He exposed the neocons and their forever wars. He exposed the food industries systematic poisoning of the food supply to create chronic diseases in children so that the pharma industry can have a permanent income stream. Kennedy talks to people like adults and brings up the most important issues. The democratic party talks to people like children focusing on diversionary crap that doesn't matter to anyone.

He said that he is keeping his name on the ballots in the non contestant states so I should be able to still vote for him.   There is still a very small chance he could be president if neither Trump or Harris can get the required electoral votes.  

Here is the full speech which CNN didn't show.

Fixing the food industry is essential, but it's important to consider that food is already expensive, and regulating processed foods could drive prices even higher. The challenge is finding ways to promote healthier eating without making food unaffordable. Strategies such as subsidizing healthy foods or offering tax incentives to healthy food producers could help. Implementing regulations gradually would also allow the industry and consumers to adjust over time, making the transition more manageable. This approach could balance the need for better health outcomes with affordability, ensuring that nutritious options are accessible to everyone.

They're after me Lucky Charms! 😉 

Edited by ryandesreu

Posted (edited)

RFK ain't gonna fix shit. It's all empty words.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

RFK ain't gonna fix shit. It's all empty words.

What makes you say that? He campaigned on many positions he’s held for a long time

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

What makes you say that? He campaigned on many positions he’s held for a long time

Because Trump is the fucking Devil. He will throw everyone under the bus as soon as he is elected.

People honestly believe that they can elect a devil and then good improvements to society will magically happen? This is pure foolishness. The devil is not interested in improving society, he's there to destroy it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Trump is the fucking Devil. He will throw everyone under the bus as soon as he is elected.

People honestly believe that they can elect a devil and then good improvements to society will magically happen? This is pure foolishness. The devil is not interested in improving society, he's there to destroy it.

Trump cares primarily about his ego, he could probably be convinced of doing almost anything if he thought it would give him heaps of praises.

Aside from what directly is about him and maybe some very specific issues he is dead set on, he mostly just listens to his advisors. 

RFK probably can’t do much sure, maybe he could threaten to leave Trumps admin if Trump doesn’t listen to him on some things.

Edited by Raze

No one is gonna allow RFK to implement his silly ideas.

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be such a snowflake. Jesus will protect you.

;)

Republican 'Jesus' is like one of those old Star Trek episodes where the characters enter an alternate Reality and encounter their evil goatee'd doppelgangers. 😆

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But to destroy it to his own favour

It's the most self egoic Love

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why massive devils have a tendency to get in power?

I have noticed it in general when I look at world leaders, both today and historically.

Is it because of their charisma?

If Trump is as bad as you make him, he is above the development level of most Americans.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Survival.

Exploiting and dominating people is highly useful.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I have noticed it in general when I look at world leaders, both today and historically.

Is it because of their charisma?

If Trump is as bad as you make him, he is above the development level of most Americans.

They get in power because they have no morals or higher values, so they're willing to do what someone with those traits won't do. For example Trump is happy to consistently lie and stoke fear and hate, whereas others won't do it at least to the level that he does. This works short term but doesn't end well as you can see from other massive devil's that get power 

11 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

They are designed to seek power. They hunger for it as a lion hunger for a Zebra. Of course, power comes with its merits, money, women, praise and appreciation.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Survival.

Exploiting and dominating people is highly useful.

I do not follow American politics much since I do not live there.

But normally if a guy is openly a massive devil, then the only people that would vote for him are people that operate under the same level.

Because they do not see it as devilry, since they are devils themselves.

So it means half of Americans operate under the same level as Trump?

Or is Trump devilry not as easily visible unless you are developed yourself enough to see it?

38 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

But normally if a guy is openly a massive devil, then the only people that would vote for him are people that operate under the same level.

Or is Trump devilry not as easily visible unless you are developed yourself enough to see it?

Devils are good at what they do which is manipulating, its happened all throughout history. It goes like this - Trump is red, he manipulates blue by convincing them hes also blue (trump bibles etc). The people that vote for him are convinced he has their best interests at heart and will do what they think needs to be done, but really he doesnt care about their interests, he just needs to know what they are to exploit them. 

Hitler didnt care about the well being of his citizens, he cared about world domination, which is why he had no problem sacrificing millions of them to get to his goal, but they still voted for him. 

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

You understand what a conartist is?

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You understand what a conartist is?

Yes I do.

Con artists require a good deal of wisdom and objectivity to be spotted out.

They are not obvious for the average person to be determined.

On 22/08/2024 at 5:27 PM, Hatfort said:

The DNC was very successful, the party is united behind Kamala. Republicans call it a soft cue, the truth is that they preferred a match against old Biden, who wouldn't. Biden left, it was quite late for a primary and those kinds of disputes. Kamala was already second in command, so what happened makes sense. Would she have won a primary if Biden had stepped down earlier? Maybe not. But the Democrat Party gains nothing contemplating those ifs. Things happened as they did, Biden's age-related issues caught up, and something had to be done, and has been done. She has some flaws, but she also has her own professional career behind her, has been VP, and nailed choosing her VP too. Will she lead well and focus on America and Americans more instead of NATO wars, like Biden? That would be good. She first has to win against Trump and then show her colors.

Yea

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

A con artist is someone who can influence  a large population of people. It doesn't mean those people are con artists, they could be innocent and naive. But in the case of Trump, much more than naivete is at play. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

Leftist RFK followers, now voting for Trump, is the ultimate irony.

Edited by aurum

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, aurum said:

Leftist RFK followers, now voting for Trump, is the ultimate irony.

Horseshoe theory is real, folks.

Edited by Leo Gura