Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Staples said:

Also the Mongolians literally did bully half the world and over extend themselves, but that doesn’t count because it was so long ago?

Yes it counts. #MongolsGoBack #ResistMongoliOccupation

Posted (edited)

#CancelTheMongols!

#BoycotMongolia

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

China asserts its regional dominance over Tibet and Taiwan which are right next door.  China has a very peaceful foreign policy compared to the United States which brutalized Vietnam, a small country thousands of miles from its shores.  There are neocons in the US foreign policy bureaucracy who are determined to assert hegemony and will not accept a multipolar world.  The result is forever wars to prop up the global financial elites.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

12 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

China has already overtaken America, economically.

Military wise, no. And they should not.

Not true....

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 12.31.25 PM.png

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

10 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

There is no reason to measure things in plain US dollars. That would obviously put the US in advantage.

How would that put the US at an advantage to measure GDP in dollars?

You could convert that into Pounds, Yen, Yuan, or any other currency... and you'd still get the same proportional differential.

Less doesn't suddenly become more when you convert it into a different currency.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

Using the GDP as a measure of the real economy is short cited.   China is looking at the long term and building infrastructure particularly in Africa.   To survive you need resources.  Even the Internet can’t function without certain rare earth elements.  The world is like a monopoly board.  The one who buys up all the hotels eventually wins.   That’s why the gangsters who control the US want Maduro out of Venezuela, which is sitting on significant oil reserves. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative

Vincit omnia Veritas.

13 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Using the GDP as a measure of the real economy is short cited.   China is looking at the long term and building infrastructure particularly in Africa.   To survive you need resources.  Even the Internet can’t function without certain rare earth elements.  The world is like a monopoly board.  The one who buys up all the hotels eventually wins.   That’s why the gangsters who control the US want Maduro out of Venezuela, which is sitting on significant oil reserves. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative

By that logic China is a mustache-twirling monopolist.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

China has a very peaceful foreign policy compared to the United States which brutalized Vietnam,

You should consider, though, how many people Communism killed in China.

Don't forget why Vietnam was fought: to stop Commumism from spreading like a virus. That virus still exists in North Korea. Meanwhile South Korea is 100x as prosperous.

North vs South Korea clearly demonstrate what the Vietnam War was really about.

In politics, nothing is as simple as it seems.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That virus still exists in North Korea. Meanwhile South Korea is 100x as prosperous.

Yeah you know what's the other virus that plagues North Korea? Sanctions enacted by the west.

If you enacted sanctions over South Korea, they would be an even bigger shithole.  

You are blaming North Korea for being poor after excluding them from global trade and financial system and threatening others not to trade with them. Victim blaming as usual. Bullies keep bullying.

Try lifting the sanctions and we will see North Korea prosper.

-------

I don't think most people appreciate the grip China has on the global market. China is slowly building while the US is fading.

More countries are dependent on China than the US.

https://howmuch.net/articles/trade-timelapse-usa-china

What's even more impressive is that they did it relatively peacefully without destabilizing & bombing entire continents to fuck and stealing their shit.

Edited by Bobby_2021

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By that logic China is a mustache-twirling monopolist.

Yes, they are very good at business.  But their intention is to win with business and trade.  The US is increasingly relying on its military.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget why Vietnam was fought: to stop Commumism from spreading like a virus. That virus still exists in North Korea. Meanwhile South Korea is 100x as prosperous.

You are forgetting that North Vietnam actually won the war and it was their communist government that has created their current successful economy.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If you enacted sanctions over South Korea, they would be an even bigger shithole.  

Omg, you are not seriously gonna simp for North Korea and blame that on the West.

I can't.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

China has already overtaken America, economically.

Military wise, no. And they should not.

China is currently in serious trouble with their economy. They've been struggling with a real deflation problem for several months and the government has been doing a poor job with not allowing sufficient investment. Top economists also say that the size of China's economy now probably won't be larger than the US economy anytime soon.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I wish South Korea could save North Korea.

Posted (edited)

North Korea has made a recent defense pack with Russia and will most likely join the BRICS nations.   They will be able to use their alternative payment system to escape crippling western sanctions.   North Korea will  then be able to break out of its isolation and develop its economy.

https://www.cointribune.com/en/north-koreas-brics-approach-forging-a-new-global-equilibrium/

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

6 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

North Korea has made a recent defense pack with Russia and will most likely join the BRICS nations.   They will be able to use their alternative payment system to escape crippling western sanctions.   North Korea will  then be able to break out of its isolation and develop its economy.

https://www.cointribune.com/en/north-koreas-brics-approach-forging-a-new-global-equilibrium/

What do you mean by "develop"? The corruption, malice and despotism within that country is too severe for any international agreement to make much of a difference within that country. It might help the Kims, but it will benefit the average person there exceedingly little.

10 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

I am pretty hopeful of BRICS integration of North Korea, atleast indirectly via Russia. 

Russia is an indispensable part of BRICS and NK is tightly integrated with Russia.

11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

China is currently in serious trouble with their economy. They've been struggling with a real deflation problem for several months and the government has been doing a poor job with not allowing sufficient investment. 

Chinese economy has been on the brink of collapse for years now. So far nothing has happened. It's the US economy that's a bubble, if I have to bet. 

15 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

You are forgetting that North Vietnam actually won the war and it was their communist government that has created their current successful economy.  

True. They tried to mess it up with their indiscriminate bombing campaign but still failed. 

North Korea could have been like that, if not sanctioned to death. 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Omg, you are not seriously gonna simp for North Korea and blame that on the West.

I can't.

The west has been simping behind the Saudi prince for decades. I don't get what you are melting down for.

I see no reason to inflict needless suffering upon North Korean people with bullshit sanctions. Unless you are racist against North Koreans, which I highly doubt.

So much for expanding your circle of concern to include everyone except North Koreans.

16 hours ago, Emerald said:

How would that put the US at an advantage to measure GDP in dollars?

You could convert that into Pounds, Yen, Yuan, or any other currency... and you'd still get the same proportional differential.

Less doesn't suddenly become more when you convert it into a different currency.

It's not like that. This is how it works.

Recently I visited a hospital to admit me nephew. We stayed there for 3-4 days and the total bills for food, accommodation, doctors fee and medicines amounted to a whopping $100. The rooms had 3 beds, clean and air conditioned with attached toilets.

Now try going to a hospital in the US. For the same service you will get charged a $1000 or more.

But the absolute value added is the same, more or less. But if you take nominal GDP it seems as though 10 times more value was added in the US as opposed to India. 

It's because the value of the USD is relative to the place it's spent.  $100 is far more valuable in India or China than in US. That the difference in PPP( purchasing power parity).

The stats you put out is nominal GDP. GDP which is corrected for PPP is a more realistic measure of the strength of the economy.

People who still that US economy is stronger than China doesn't take into account PPP. 

Look at the trade that countries with China and the US.

trade-timelapse-usa-china_comparison-c46d.jpg

More countries get value from China than the US. And the difference is only increasing as more countries align themselves with BRICS as opposed to the west.

On 2024-08-11 at 3:40 PM, Beans said:

@Leo Gura  I don’t appreciate this kind of. Unfruitful and Toxic Behavior. I assumed this form was about spirituality? And didn’t honor low iq standards.  

So you ASSumed!